剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
They rarely say what they really mean
或者是直接要他们真正需要的东西
or ask for what they really need.
这也太冷漠了
That's inefficient.
你觉得我为什么如此喜欢机器呢
Why do you think I like machines so much?
你破坏了我的反抗系统
You have damaged my defense protocol.
再过几分钟 我就可以
A few more minutes, and I can rewrite
重写你整个系统
your entire damn directive
这样你就可以服从我的命令
so you have to obey my orders.
- 但是我是不会那样做的 - 为什么不呢
- But I'm not gonna do that. - Why not?
因为我不需要的你服从
Because I don't want your obedience.
- 我需要的是你的帮助 - 帮你什么
- I want your help. - With what?
帮你的主人解救她自己
Saving your captain from herself.
现在 搜索你的资料
Now, search your files.
从我到这里开始
While I've been on this ship,
我有做过什么伤害她的事吗
have I ever done anything to harm her?
- 没有 - 她除了表现出对我的信任
- No. - And has she indicated
还说过别的吗
anything other than trust in me?
- 没有 - 那鉴于这些关键变量
- No. - Then given those variables,
你需要现在就做出决定
you gotta make a decision right now.
你会相信我吗
Will you trust me?
正在处理
Processing.
你知道吗 如果我之前脑子灵光点
You know, if I was smart,
我就会把你卖♥♥到黑市上去
I would just sell your ass on the black market.
那我的所有问题就一下解决了
All my troubles, pfff, gone.
上帝啊 做个好人真难
Gods, it's hard being noble.
我相信你 约翰·雅各布斯
I will trust you, John Jaqobis.
快点运转你的引擎吧 小姑娘
Get your engines pumping, girl.
我们还需要抓一个女王呢
We got a queen to catch.
自己来参加十年宴会吗
Tenyering alone?
这是你的第一次吗
Take it this is your first time?
我们结婚很早 急需传宗接代
We married young. The bloodline needed a boost.
那你来对了
Well, you're in for a treat.
这是你的选择手镯
Your selection bracelet.
不论何时你遇到了感兴趣的人
Whenever you meet someone who interests who,
你只需你只需点击板面就好
simply point to the bezel and click.
那我们如何做♥爱♥呢
How does the sex happen?
如果你们互相喜欢
If the interest is mutual,
我们的系统会安排一个秘密的幽会
our system arranges a discreet rendezvous.
比如说一张深夜舞卡但是
Like a nightly dance card but...
不是跳舞却是做♥爱♥吗
for the sex?
已经十年了 对吗
Well, it's been ten years, right?
为什么不在你还能跳舞的时候抓紧时间呢
Why not dance while you can?
需要你的身份认证
Just need your identification logged,
那你就开始重新选伴了
and you can start your retreat.
身份认证
Identification?
没问题
Sure.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你又忘记带你的证件了吗
did you forget your credentials again?
有时候 比起丈夫 我更像是个管家
Some days, I'm more butler than husband.
给你们
Here you are.
单独的钥匙 单独的套房♥
Separate keys, separate suites.
祝两位十年愉快
Happy Tenyer, you two.
耶
Yay.
- 我讨厌你 - 我
- I hate you. - Me?
你干嘛要跟着我
Why the hells are you following me?
我们才进来五分钟 我就已经救了你一次了
We've been here five minutes. I already saved your ass.
你需要我
You need me.
不 你只是想感觉自己被人需要
No, you just need to feel needed.
虽然如此 但你这么说也太没礼貌了
Obviously. Still rude to say.
行吧
Fine.
但是等这里的事办完了 我们俩也结束了
But once we're done here, we're done.
- 我有个计划 - 什么计划
- I have a plan. - How?
我们不知道谁是目标谁是杀手
We don't know the target or the killer.
没错 但是我们知道方法
Yeah, but we know the method.
鸡尾酒会
Cocktail social
将在主厅进行
is beginning in the main lounge.
你要戴着这个参加派对吗
Are you wearing this to the party?
我在情急之下找到的 你不喜欢吗
I had to find something fast. You don't like it?
- 你不喜欢 - 不 还可以
- You don't like it. - No, it's fine.
你看起来 还行
You look...fine.
天呐 你是最差劲的妻子
God, you are the worst wife ever.
我现在已经想和你假离婚了
I already wanna fake-divorce you.
我没意见
Fine by me.
这可是一种全新意义的“鸡尾酒会”啊
This gives a whole new meaning to "cocktail party."
随着这场奇葩假期的进行 可能会遇到更糟的事
We could do worse as far as kinky vacations go.
那是什么
What is that?
“职位 房♥产和动产
"Titles, lands, and chattels,
经核实的健康史”
verified health history."
把啪啪说的这么高大上呢
Way to overcomplicate boning.
这不只是为了性♥爱♥ 他们能从任何地方得到它
This is about more than sex. They can get that anywhere.
他们甚至都不会考虑
They probably don't even consider
和出轨的低阶级人们睡
sleeping with the lower classes cheating.
好吧 如果这不是为了性♥爱♥ 那是为了什么
Well, if it's not about sex, then what is it about?
决定是和你的伴侣在一起
Deciding whether to stay with the partner you have
还是和别人在一起
or risk it with someone new.
买♥♥前先验验货
Try before you buy.
所以你的天才计划是什么呢
So what's your genius plan,
虽然我对他们很不爽
if I'm apparently so shit at them?
杀手肯定会像我们一样伪装自己的身份的
The killer will be faking their identity like we are.
好吧 我们可以黑进那个图腾系统
Okay, we can hack that totem system,
- 看看他们有没有留下什么踪迹 - 很好
- see if they left a trail. - Good.
但他们不会在这里下手的
But it won't happen here.
在给受害者下药之前
They need to go somewhere private
他们肯定会找一个私人的场所
before dosing their victim.
比如在卧室进行约会
Somewhere like a bedroom date?
没错
Exactly.
找出一个会操纵系统来让自己
Look for someone who has manipulated the system
今晚和他们的目标匹配上的人
to match with their target tonight.
现在你说的是我的特长
Well, now you're talking my language.
让我来干这个技术活儿
Leave the tech to me.
关于你刚才说的
About what you said...
现在不行
Not now.
我得去调查一下
I need to go and survey.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你们之间还有希望哦 冠军先生
The spark is still there, champ.
别放她走
Don't let her go.
我正努力着呢
I'm working on it.
好吧 你不要激动
Okay, just simmer down.
我还没走呢
I'm standing right here.
天呐
Jeez.
好的 我到我房♥间里了
Okay, I'm in my room.
看看我能找到什么来黑进这个系统
See what I can find to hack the system.
约翰尼 你发现了什么
Johnny, what have you got?
一大把的电动棒
A handful of good vibrations.
您好 欢迎来到
Hello, and welcome to
您的视听增强系统
your audio-visual enhancement system.
我现在给你发一份个人资料
I'm pulling a profile up for you now.
哈福斯特·穆勒
Harvost Mueller.
收到 他是杀手还是目标
Got it. Killer or target?
我还不太确定
I don't know for sure,
但我打赌他是目标
but I'm betting he's the target.
他的资料好像无法和今晚的
His profile seems blocked from matching him
其它任何客人匹配
to any other guests tonight,
这让他很可能受到袭击
leaving him wide open for an attack.
很好
Good.
我会把他带到他的房♥间然后保护好他的
I'll get him to his room and guard him.
你继续搜寻杀手的身份信息
You keep trying to ID our assassin,
谁先找到杀手谁就买♥♥单
and whoever wins and finds the killer first buys dinner.
呃 这还是一顿告别晚餐 对吗
Eh, it's still a good-bye dinner, though, right?
我们相遇的时候 你当时心灵受到了创伤
When we met, you were traumatized.
我试着支持你 关心你
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表