剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
big-time Killjoy, huh?
我没养错 对吧
I guess I did something right, huh?
可能吧
Yeah, I guess so.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我尽力了
I did the best I could.
并没有
No, you didn't.
但是我会尽力
But I will.
你差点就死了 你本该死的
You could have been killed. You should have been killed.
但是你救了我
But you saved me
这样我们可以重新制♥作♥孢子 我觉得成功了
so we can re-create the spore, so I call that a win.
你不让我说话 逼我差点看你死去
You gagged me and forced me to almost watch you die.
- 这叫什么 - 团队合作
- So what do you call that? - Teamwork.
总之 我觉得可以喝酒庆祝一下
Anyway, I say it calls for a drink.
这也是全息影像
Still a hologram.
你可以帮我热热
Maybe you could warm it up for me.
我有点想和温酒了
I kind of fancy a hot toddy.
庆祝太早了吗
Too soon?
我知道你就是一个愿意为大家不顾一切的人
I get that risking everything for everyone is what you do,
但是不听在乎你的人的忠言
but literally shutting out the people that care about you
明明他们只想救你
when all they're trying to do is save your life
这样一点都不酷
is not so badass.
- 这是因为皮普吗 - 不是
- Is this about Pip? - No.
也许
Maybe.
我只是
Look, I just...
不希望朋友再死了
I don't want my friends to die.
明白吗
Okay?
我就是这么贪心
I'm greedy like that.
他情况怎样了
How bad is he?
切掉蜘蛛的话
If I cut out the spider...
会弄死他
I kill him.
要是留在他身体里
And if I leave it in...
蜘蛛也会弄死他
the spider kills him.
那
Then...
那你就做自己最擅长的
you do what you do best.
面对现实
Face the truth.
用科学对抗蜘蛛
We'll kick its ass with science.
好吧 但是妲奇
Okay, but, Dutch...
不管你经历过什么阴暗的事情
No matter what dark shit you've been through...
你都可以放下一些心防
you can let in some light
不用牺牲一切
without setting everything on fire.
我是沃尔福德
This is Volford.
钱呢 什么时候给我 胡伦虫傻♥逼♥
Where the hells is the money transfer, you Hullen bastards?
又过了宵禁吗
Late for curfew again?
请告诉我
Tell me you sold out my family
你出♥卖♥♥♥我家人不只是为了钱
for more than just money, Charlie.
我说了
I told you...
- 我要养孩子 - 我哥哥也有孩子呢
- I have kids. - My brother has a kid!
我们可以
We could go...
现在走
right now.
干啥
What?
我们不是说远走高飞吗
You know, like we always said we would.
找艘船 穿越星际
Grab a ship, any ship, head out past the stars.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
你孩子怎么办
What about your kids?
给姥姥姥爷照顾
They have grandparents.
再说
Besides...
你还有什么可留恋的
what do you have holding you back?
善良的心
A heart...
你以前也拥有过
like you used to.
是吗
Yeah?
那你从中受益了吗
How's that working out for you?
回到家感觉如何
So how was homecoming?
等我们回到威斯特利星 我就告诉你
When we get back to Westerly, I'll tell you.
你猜我用了什么办法逃脱的
Guess what move I used to get out of the cuffs.
- 蜘蛛转法吗 - 没错
- Spider twist? - Spider twist.
小达文
Hey, mini-D'Av.
和我去看看这颗星球上唯一有意思的东西吧
You want to see the only cool thing about being on this rock?
我过去常常躺在沙丘上
I used to lie on the dunes
思考逃到星星上会是什么感觉
and wonder what it would be like to escape to the stars.
看到那个了吗
See that one?
是奎斯盘
That's Quispan.
过了哪座山
And over there past that mountain
是尤尼金星带
is the Unagin Belt.
为什么胡伦虫要抓我
Why are the Hullen hunting me?
我们知道女士要抓你 只是不知道为什么
We know the Lady wants you. We just don't know why.
我们会尽最大可能阻止她
But we're gonna keep fighting her until she stops.
但是如果爸爸总是要保护我
But you can't fight her
你们是打不过她的
if Dad's always trying to protect me.
黛尔·塞亚在离开之前
Before she left...
给了我这个
Delle Seyah gave me this...
我需要她的时候可以使用
in case I need to find her.
我和她一起
I think I could be safe there...
应该会比较安全
with her.
但是你觉得我爸爸能理解吗
Do you think my dad will understand?
你的安全 是他所有的心愿
I think knowing you're safe's all he ever wanted.
还是这同一个地堡
It's the same bunker...
同样的破家具
same shitty furniture.
我都忘了
I forgot how easy it is to...
是多么容易
fall back into the same...
陷入乱七八糟的麻烦
toxic patterns.
所以你才离开吗
Is that why you left?
因为你觉得我没办法打破命运吗
'Cause you didn't think I could break out of mine?
- 妲奇 - 你有理由生气
- Dutch... - You had every right to be angry,
如果是为了你儿子离开
to protect your son, all of it.
但是
But...
你离开是因为
you left because...
你觉得我不会变好了
you didn't believe I could do better.
我很受伤
And it hurts.
我想知道你是不是放弃和我一起了
I need to know if you're giving up on us.
没有
No.
那就好
Good...
因为我也没有
'cause neither am I.
这应该是我进行过
You know, this is probably the most adult conversation
最严肃的对话了
I have ever had.
我也是
Same.
怎么回事
Oh, what the hells?
我的后背
Ow, my back!
达文 达文 把我衣服脱掉
D'Avin, D'Avin, get it off, get it off!
怎么回事
- What's happening? - Ah!
好痛
Oh, it burns!
错误
扫兴者
第四季 第八集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表