剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
真棒 你知道怎么做到吗
Great. Any ideas how?
我们需要武器
We need weapons.
阿妮拉告诉过我们绿液是什么
Aneela told us what the green is.
是个记忆存储系统
It's a memory repository system
而系统就是用来黑的
and systems are meant to be hacked.
我们需要武器
We need weapons?
我们一般会在哪找得到
Where do we usually get them?
走吧
Let's go.
坚持住 我在武器库里
Hang in there, boys. I'm in the armory.
我正指望你出现呢
I was hoping you'd show yourself.
- 看我发现了什么 - 魔法玩意够了
- Look what I found. - Enough magic bullshit.
咱们去打点啥吧
Let's shoot stuff.
抱歉 班延 这次不能留下了
Sorry, Banyon, can't stay this time.
为什么和我斗争
Why fight me...
你本可以
when you...
加入我
could join me?
我可不愿意
I have no desire
成为你另一个奴隶
to become another one of your slaves.
胡伦虫吗
The Hullen?
只是通向一个目标的途径
Just a means to an end.
你完全不知道
You have no idea...
我出去之后准备做什么
what I plan to do when I get out.
你可以成为我的一部分
You can be a part of it.
你怎么会觉得
Why would you think
我想和你扯上任何关系
I'd want anything to do with you?
因为我想要的
Because all I want...
就是你想要的
is what you want.
你等着瞧瞧我想要什么吧
You're about to see what I want.
这才对嘛
Now that's what I'm talking about!
接着向前 我们很近了
Keep advancing! We're getting closer.
你想要帮忙吗 这只是 你知道的
Do you want a hand with that? It's just, you know...
- 挺难的 - 别黑我的火箭筒了
- it's tricky. - Quit harshing my rocket buzz.
少说话 多开枪
Less talking, more shooting.
走
Move!
所以这是联盟剩余的东西啊
So this is what's left of the RAC.
我们还在过渡期
We're in a bit of a transition phase.
我看也是
I should say so.
但九大家族已经开会同意了一点
But the Nine Families have convened and agreed:
- 你需要我们的帮助 - 很棒
- you need our help. - Excellent.
我们需要简易床 食品补给
We're gonna need cots, food supplies.
我有个联盟工作人员需要医疗仪器
I got a RAC agent down there who needs medical equipment.
她已经在研制解药了
She's already working up an antidote.
解药 什么的解药
Antidote? For what?
来结束蔓延整个威斯利
To stop the horrible illness
的恐怖的疾病
sweeping through Westerley.
不用
Not necessary.
没时间研究解药了
There's no time for an antidote.
我们在奎什有足够的核导弹
We have enough nuclear missiles on Qresh
在线并准备好从
online and ready to wipe out
这个卫星表面消灭任何携带疾病的生物体
any disease-bearing organisms off the face of this moon,
在它蔓延奎德
stopping any outbreak
其他部分之前结束任何的爆发
before it spreads to the rest of the Quad.
你不能就为了安全就消灭整个人口
You can't wipe out an entire population just to be safe.
我可以 如果这能保证奎什不会被什么神秘的
I can if it ensures that Qresh isn't overrun
瘟疫占领
by some mysterious plague.
你需要威斯利
You need Westerley.
- 你们能用威斯利赚钱 - 我们依然可以
- You make money off Westerley. - And we will again...
在所有病人都死了之后
once all the sick people are gone.
我相信你对
I am sure you have
这个泥球有种感情依恋
some sentimental attachment to this dirtball,
但我可以保证奎什没有
but I can assure you Qresh does not.
我有人在陆地上努力研制解药
I got people on the ground working on a cure.
如果不管用呢
And if that doesn't work?
我知道怎么阻止开始这一切的人
I know how to stop the one who started this.
好吧 也许不好看 但可能能用
Well, it may not be pretty but it just might work.
如果能用 我们能打折出♥售♥吗
If it does, can we sell it at happy hour?
我不试试也不知道
Won't know until I try it.
喂喂喂喂 小医生
Whoa, whoa, whoa, little miss doctor.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
每个解药都需要试验
Every treatment needs a test case.
如果不管用呢
And what if it doesn't work?
如果会把事情变得更糟呢
What if it makes it worse?
不不 我们需要一名医生来继续工作
No, no, we need a doctor... to keep working.
不需要酒保
Not a bartender.
是我冒的险
I'm the one who took the risk.
要由我付出代价
I'm the one who pays the price.
啊
Ah.
你知道这叫什么吗
You know what that is?
- 光荣 - 愚蠢 短视
- Honorable? - Stupid, short-sighted,
还懦弱
and cowardly.
懦弱是让别人
Cowardly's letting someone else
牺牲他们的性命
make a sacrifice that could get them killed.
不
No.
那是做出艰难的决定
That's making the hard call
这样我们其他人就不必做
so the rest of us don't have to.
像皮普那样
Like Pip did.
我怎么才能走出来 普雷
How do I get over this, Pree?
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart...
你不能
you don't.
生活的重点不在于走出来 或者放手
Life isn't about getting over or letting go.
你就向前走
Just moving ahead...
因为你后面只有阴影
because there's nothing behind you but shadows.
夫人在拖延我们 我们得快点了
The Lady is stalling us. We need to hurry!
我没法抵挡他们太久了
I'm not gonna be able to hold them off for much longer.
够了
Enough!
那是什么
What was that?
怎么了
What's the matter?
怕了
Afraid?
等等
Hold on.
你一直可以这么做吗
You could have done that the whole time?
现在有人喜欢我的拉屎脸了
Oh, so now someone likes my poo face.
不必非要
It doesn't have
这样 阿妮拉
to be this way, Aneela.
你不知道自己放弃了什么
You don't know what you're giving up.
我知道你从我这里拿走了什么
I know what you took from me.
时间
Time...
人生
life...
快乐
happiness...
我要
and I am going...
好好享受
to enjoy...
从你这里夺回来的快♥感♥
taking all of that from you.
你不打算听一下我最终提议吗
Before you've heard my final offer?
你没有我想要的东西
You have nothing I want.
我有的
Oh, but I really do.
如果我说
What if...
你可以和家人团聚呢
you could have your family back?
我父亲死了
My father is dead.
你骗人
You're a liar.
我说的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
听我说 阿妮拉
Listen to me, now, Aneela.
- 这是哪里 - 又旧又肮脏
- What the hells is this place? - Old and nasty.
我们越快离开这里越好
The sooner we get the hells out of here, the better.
她应该在这里的
She's supposed to be here.
- 她说自己会在这 - 你可真信任她
- She said she would be here. - You sure put a lot of trust
别忘了
in someone who... let's not forget...
捅了一堆我们喜欢的人
stabbed a bunch of people that we liked...
- 爸爸 -从我开始
- Dad... - Starting with me.
- 杰克 - 她控制不了自己
- Jaq. - She had issues.
- 她怎么抓到他的 - 相信一个
- How'd she get him? - ... faith in someone
- 我们不了解的人 - 我们必须信她
- that we don't know. - We have to.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表