剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Hi, Lucy.
是我
It's me.
别闹了 行不
Call off the dogs, okay?
我知道我失信于你
Look, I know that I bailed on you.
以后都不会离开你了
I will never leave you again.
我保证
I promise.
我只爱你
You are the only girl for me.
当然 你不要误会
Yeah, but that's not to make you feel
我们不是要当情侣
like this is any kind of relationship,
因为作为女人 或者
because as a woman, or...
认为自己是女人的人工智能
AI who identifies as female,
保持距离是好的
I respect your boundaries.
但是杀我们这事 听我的
Except for the killing us part, okay...
倒计时十分钟
Ten minutes to full purge.
我们要互相信任啊 露西
Trust goes both ways, Lucy.
好吧
Okay...
我们要不就撤吧
We need to think about aborting.
出口怎么走
Best ways to jimmy the door?
最好是从黑根穿上
Yep, better to crack the code remotely
- 远程破译密♥码♥ - 收到
- from the Black Root ship. - Noted.
开启反破解程序
Anti-theft protocol initiated.
现在开启自动驾驶
Beginning auto-pilot now.
露西 不要
Lucy, don't...
赶紧给我降落 不然我就把你的电线
Land your ass right now, or I will crawl
都拆了
through these wires and kick it.
朋友们 怎么回事
Um... guys? What is that?
氧气在泄露
Oxygen scrubbers are externally venting.
氧气只够呼吸不到十分钟了
We have less than ten minutes of breathable air.
好惨啊
Well. that's a bit of bad news.
安了炸♥弹♥就没问题了吗
You sure your bomb's gonna work?
我怎么知道 知道就不好玩了
Hells, no. Where's the fun in that?
你用坏探测器零件造了炸♥弹♥
You built a bomb from broken probe parts,
然后毫不费力就能移♥动♥混凝土板
you moved a concrete slab without breaking a sweat.
你确定不想当胡伦虫吗
Are you sure you're gonna be able to give this all up?
可以 他现在盯上你了 JJ
Nailed it. He's on to you now, JJ.
我们最后的目标是告别胡伦虫
The deal was goodbye greenie-jeebies,
迎接以前的我
hello vintage Johnny.
但是趁还没变回去就享受一下呗
Why can't I enjoy it along the way?
路障撑不住了
The barricade's not gonna hold much longer.
不用撑住 站这边
Doesn't need to. Stand over here.
- 站在有炸♥弹♥的屋子吗 - 别紧张哥们
- In a room with the bomb. - Relax, brah.
交给我 让它们进来吧
I got your back. Now bring it in.
你真是疯了
You are completely nut-crackers.
抱抱应该不用挑时机吧
Is there a bad time for a hug?
这样是防止你死
This way, you won't die.
你要是算错了一点点 他就死定了
And if you're off by a millimeter, he will die.
可能不会死
Probably won't die.
朋友们
Hey, fellas!
坚持住 约翰尼
Hang in there, Johnny.
- 我们在哪啊 - 旧药材仓库
- Where are we? - Old medical depot.
这里应该是起火过
Think a fire took this one out.
好吧
Okay.
我们能躲一会
It'll give us some shelter,
但是早晚还得走
but we won't be safe here for long.
不过管用了 我们逃走了
Okay, but it worked. We got away.
全靠你啊 太厉害了
Yeah, you really brought down the house.
谢一下会死吗
A little thanks?
我刚才多英勇呢
I pulled a total hero move back there.
我们差点被你弄死
By almost killing us both.
大概一小时前
I'm pretty sure you were clinically dead
你应该已经死了
about an hour ago.
- 这么夸张干啥 戏精 - 戏精
- Don't be such drama queens. - Drama queen?
你差点上不来气了还在说话
You're barely breathing and talking to the god damn air.
好吧 我们去找
Okay, well, let's go find Du...
给我回来
Lay your skinny ass down.
在绿了吧唧的东西修复你之前
You're not going anywhere until that green shit
你哪也别去
knits you back together again.
你太粗鲁了
Well, that is just rude.
别说别动了
Stop talking, stop moving.
我去附近查看一下 找点水
I'm gonna secure the perimeter, try to find us some water.
他对自己要求总是这么高
He's always so hard on himself,
你却不管他
and you let him be.
为什么
Why?
他欠我的
Debt.
你要是再这么吓唬他
Well, scare him that bad again,
他肯定给你拖回电梯去
and he'll drag your ass back to the elevator.
他要是还想见你就不会
Not if he wants to see you again.
达文只需要发泄发泄
D'av just needs to punch some things,
就好了
and he'll feel all better.
不会的
No, he won't.
他爱的人都没了
He's losing everyone he loves.
嘿
Hey.
我还在啊
I'm right here.
并不在 约翰尼
Not really, Johnny.
已经不是人了 你身体里只剩下我了
Not anymore. I'm all that's left of you.
不过我也快没了 对吧
But not for much longer, am I?
她为什么儿还没宫缩
Why haven't her contractions started?
我加了一倍的药量
I've doubled her dosage,
没有效果
but it's not having any effect.
准备剖腹产
Prep her for a C-section.
没时间等娘娘顺产了
I don't have time to wait for Her Majesty.
着什么急
What's your rush?
突然对方提价了吗
Sudden uptick in the baby trade?
我确实喜欢有进取心的男人
I do admire initiative in a man.
我喜欢闭嘴的女人
And I prefer silence in a woman.
想让我闭嘴你可得做点什么 典狱长
That'll cost you, Warden.
因为我知道你做了不少淘气事
'Cause I know you've been a very naughty boy.
用脏手在殖民地里做违法的事
Got your sticky fingers all over the colony's cookie jar.
碧碧宝贝
BeaBeaDoll.
去外面等我
Wait for me outside.
不知道你以为自己掌握了什么信息
I don't know what you think you know,
要是我就会小心说话 九族姐姐
but I would tread carefully, Niner.
你不想听我能给你提供什么吗
But don't you want to hear my offer?
我只需要你提供给我
Everything that you got that I want
肚子里的小家伙
is in that little belly of yours.
那是因为你目光短浅
That's only 'cause you're thinking small.
太短浅了
So small.
放了我 和宝宝 还有碧
Let me, my baby, and Bea go,
我就会教你怎么培育内脏
and I'll show you how to grow organs
只需要几小时 不用几个月了
in hours instead of months.
你只需要一般的时间就能达标
You'll hit your quotas in half the time,
接下来赚钱就容易了
and everything else is gravy.
我一看你
You strike me as a pig who enjoys
就是贪财的人
a little gravy in his trough.
你想说什么 生物制药
Let me guess. Biopharma?
基因疗法 纳米组织
Gene therapy? Nanotissue?
- 我都听说过了 - 并不是那么普通的办法
- I've heard it all. - Oh, nothing so common.
割我
Cut me.
你应该不怕血吧
Hope you're not afraid of a little blood.
玩血是吧
Blood play.
怪人
Kinky.
看
Watch.
你是奇迹吗
What kind of miracle are you?
告诉我你的真♥相♥
Show me yours,
我就告诉你
and I'll show you mine.
瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
约翰尼绑达文 达文绑约翰尼
Johnny chains D'av, D'av chains Johnny.
成了你们的习惯了
It's becoming a thing.
应该加在日程里
We should do a calendar.
你看到的是谁啊
Who exactly are you seeing?
妲奇 主要是她
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表