剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Then I coughed blood a few times.
在泰伦之后 疤痕才开始疼痛
The scars didn't start until Telen.
- 你知道这件事吗 - 我不让他说的
- You knew about this? - I asked him not to tell.
我们有了孢子 黏液池
We have the spore, a greenpool.
距离打败女士 解救阿妮拉
We're so close to defeating the Lady
就差那么一点 我不想让你担心
and rescuing Aneela. I didn't want to worry you.
我的死党止不住流血
Well, my best friend's spontaneously bleeding,
我哥哥居然不告诉我
and my brother's hiding it from me.
- 没事 我很好 - 约翰尼 我想要
- No worries, super chill. - Johnny, I wanted...
没事 我不介意 不介意
Look, I am cool, cool, cool
你们俩在背后搞猫腻
with you guys being badasses with benefits,
但是我介意的是
but what I am not cool with
你们有些事瞒着我
is you hiding shit behind my back.
上♥床♥的事我知道 墙不隔音
Except for the sex stuff. Walls are thin enough.
露西 将这个生物扫描发给泽芙
Lucy, send this bioscan to Zeph.
也许她能弄清楚这是什么
Maybe she can figure out whatever the shit it is.
距离舰队还有15分钟
15 minutes until we reach the Armada.
- 欢迎回来 牛逼小组 - 最后一圈了 孩子们
- Welcome home, Awesome Force. - Last lap, boys.
现在我们只需要赶走联盟的新住户
Now we just need to evict the RAC's new tenants,
找一个黏液池子就好了
and get us a greenpool.
夺回联盟 很熟悉吧
Take back the Rack. Sound familiar?
最喜欢看续集了 充满激♥情♥和热血
Sequels are the best. More bang, more boom.
更多炫酷特技
More bow-chicka-wow-wow.
确实 但是续集总是没有第一部精彩
Yeah, but it's always a bit of a letdown.
看都看腻了 也不知道换个题材
Yeah, like, find a fresh angle already.
别这样嘛 微露比安之夜第二部
Come on. Velubian Nights 2?
丘台骑士3 都是很经典的
Knights of the Mound Table 3? Classics.
- 经典A片 - 当然了
- Porn classics. - Of course.
普通电影的续集可不好看
Regular sequels are terrible.
你们迟到了
You're goddamn late.
妲奇在舰桥等我们
Okay, Dutch is waiting for us on the bridge.
你绝对肯定
Okay, and you're absolutely, positively,
发誓 我不会撞头
cross your heart or I will die sure
否则我就死去
that all headbutting is off the table?
因为上次她见到我
Because the last time she saw me,
我就在撞头
there was headbutting.
你试图偷走解开的时候
Dutch knows the Lady was controlling you
妲奇就知道女士在控制你了
when you tried to steal Jaq.
但是她知道蜘蛛
But does she know that the spider
从我嘴里进去了吗 嘴里啊 泽芙
went through my mouth? My mouth, Zeph.
你的嘴唇确实是一大特色
Well, your mouth is your calling card.
- 说对了 - 别这样
- Guilty. - Come on.
如果妲奇真觉得你是威胁
If Dutch really thought you were a threat,
就不回来了 她可是专业刺客
you wouldn't be here. She's a master assassin.
刺客 都是一群好人
Yes, assassins. So fun, lovely people.
这样吧
I tell you what, um...
你们俩好好叙旧 一起玩玩
I am going to leave you two to catch up, hang out.
做点姑娘们爱干的
Do all that fun lady stuff that you do.
这时候 我去给自己
And in the meantime, I am going to find myself
找个新身份和新脸 好吗
a new identity, and a new face, okay?
皮普
Oh, Pip?
我能给你选张脸吗
Do I get a say in your new face?
别说是约翰尼
Don't say Johnny.
任务很简单 占领联盟 放走孩子
The deal is simple. Take the RAC, free the kids.
杀几个胡伦虫
Kick some green ass.
侦察情报显示 孩子们被困在这里
Now, we know from our recon, kids are being held here.
停泊区在这里
The docking bay is here.
所以第一件事就是开路
So first order of business is clearing them a path.
威志带领第一波人马
Weej will lead the first wave.
威志是啥玩意 新飞船吗
What the hells is a Weej? A new ship?
- 我们有新飞船了吗 - 威志是都灵的胡伦虫宠物
- Did we get a new ship? - Weej, Turin's pet Hullen.
碰到了年轻帅气的模特
Aww... it's hard when a younger,
- 你很难下狠心是吧 - 说完了吗 雅各布斯
- cuter model comes along, huh? - You all done, Jaqobis?
刚才我说 威志会带领第一队人马
As I was saying, Weej leads first wave.
等一下 你要派胡伦虫率领先锋队吗
Hold on, you want to put a Hullen drone in the vanguard?
这些玩偶是女士的奴隶
These Dolls are the Lady's slaves.
相信它简直让我们送死
Trusting one is mission suicide.
相信它是我们能够在不触发警报的情况下
Trusting one is our best shot at getting inside
进去的最可能成功之法 威志以前成功过
without tripping the alarm. Weej has proved himself.
不喜欢吗 那就再弄搜捕令
Don't like it? Take another Warrant.
别激动
Easy.
这些玩偶会开从威斯特利星触发的小飞行器
The Dolls are running regular kiddie shuttles from Westerley.
我们拦住一艘飞行器
We intercept the next one,
用我们的一艘黑根船换掉
swap it out for one of our Black Root ships.
威志和一队扫兴者飞进去
Weej flies in with a team of Killjoys.
等他们进去了之后 威志会为第二波飞船
Once they're inside, Weej opens the docking bay
- 打开停泊区 - 不 不
- for the next wave to follow. - No, no.
约翰 达文和我会飞进胡伦虫的领地去
John, D'av, and I will ride point with the Hullen.
我已经训练了一支队伍并且他们也准备好了
I already have a team trained and prepped.
这次行动我们必须交给最棒的队伍来做
We can't trust this op with anyone but the best.
听着 我们之前夺下过搜捕联盟 我们还会再成功一次的
Look, we took the RAC before. We'll do it again.
和我出去走走 亚丁
Take a walk with me, Yardeen.
某人刚被叫到校长办公室去了哦
Someone just got called into the principal's office.
闭嘴吧 范西
Shut up, Fancy.
你再挑战我的权威一次 我就把你
Undermine me again, and I will kick
降到第一等级去
your assassin ass back to Level One.
一等级 搜查令
Level One? Warrants?
搜捕联盟都没了 老大 现在只有胡伦虫和人类了
The RAC's gone, Chief. It's just Hullen and human now.
而我的人类一直在认真的训练
And my humans have been training hard
要搞死胡伦虫
to kick Hullen ass.
你不能就这么跑进来觉得自己是唯一
You can't just blow in here like you're
一个牛逼的扫兴者然后占着所有东西
the only Killjoy with a dog in this fight.
这就是我的战斗
This is my fight.
我的家庭才是胡伦虫来这里的原因
My family are the reason why the Hullen are here.
我他妈根本不在乎谁挑起的这个
I don't give a good greasy fart who started this.
胡伦虫夺走了我们的家园
The Hullen took our home.
我手下的扫兴者们有权利亲自去把它夺回来
My Killjoys have earned the right to take it back.
你知道搜捕联盟里有一个黏液池
You know the RAC has a greenpool.
那我进去的唯一方法 也是阿妮拉出来的唯一方法
It's my only way in, and Aneela's only way out.
我不能冒它会被女士控制的风险
I can't risk losing it to the Lady's control.
我也不能让我的人冒着生命危险
And I can't ask my men to put their lives at risk
去救一个炸了三个搜捕联盟的疯子
to save some nutjob who blew up three RACs.
这些混♥蛋♥胡伦虫偷走了威斯利星的孩子们
These Green bastards are stealing Westy kids,
我们连为什么都不知道 星际联盟不肯回答
and we don't know why. Interstellar won't answer.
九大家族就这么走掉了 我们是唯一剩下来的了
The Nine walked away. We're all that's left.
胡伦虫抢夺了我们的家园 但不是我们的良心
The Hullen took our home, but not our goddamn hearts.
这里真的有很多都变了
Guess a lot's changed around here.
你现在都有良心了 这倒是新鲜
You have a heart now. That's new.
我都要忘了你有多让人讨厌了
I forgot what a pain in the ass you are.
搜捕联盟把你捧成了英雄 亚丁
The RAC made you a hero, Yardeen.
是时候给别人一个机会了
Time to give someone else a shot.
搜捕联盟刚刚朝我吼了一通
Mm, the RAC mostly just yelled at me.
有的东西永远不会变啊
And some things never change.
我现在真想亲亲你的额头
I want kiss you on your forehead right now.
我会一脚把你踹飞的
I will kick you in the box.
把尸体处理了 我会告诉都灵
Dump the bodies. I'll let Turin know
我们已经截获了护航船
the convoy's been captured.
说好的是我搞定驾驶员 你搞定侍卫的
The deal was I take out the pilots, you get the guards.
如果你没花那么多时间
Well, if you spent a little less time
想办法做那些花拳绣腿
making your punches look pretty,
你可能是可以多搞定几个的
you might have got a few more in.
你想赌一下吗
Care to put some money on that?
- 赌什么呢 - 等我们到了搜捕联盟
- What's on the table? - When we get to the RAC,
如果我搞死的胡伦虫比你多 我拿走你的枪
if my Hullen count beats yours, I get your gun.
可以 我比你多呢
All right. Mine beats yours,
把你的马尾剪了给我
I get your ponytail.
行动时间到了 第一梯队就位
It's go time. First team in position.
威志就位
Weej in position.
第二梯队就位
Second team in position.
第三梯队就位
Third team in position.
到你了 威志
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表