剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
你没有什么反应吗 真的吗
Didn't do anything for you? Really?
我们还挺厉害呢
'Cause we're kind of a big deal.
你从哪里弄到的这个
Where did you get this?
这是我一个朋友的东西
It belongs to a friend of mine.
你杀了他
You killed him.
某人现在相当武断啊
Well, someone's being rather presumptuous.
- 那他现在在哪里 - 好吧 好吧 好吧
- Then where is he? - Okay, fine, fine, fine, yes.
他可能已经死了
He may be a little dead.
但是他死于他热衷的事情
But he died doing what he loved.
他想要杀死我的一个朋友
Trying to kill a friend of mine.
我们不能再往前走了
We can't go any further.
你忘记带钥匙了吗
Did you forget the key?
各位 你们就这一项工作
Guys, you had one job.
不是 我们不能往前走了
No, we can't go any further.
你要自己进去
You have to go alone.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好吧 如果这是个惊喜派对的话
Well, if this is a surprise party,
你们就麻烦大了
you're in big trouble.
这把刀刃在切割的时候会灼烧起来
This blade cauterizes as it cuts.
我可以把你劈成两半 让你一直活着
I could slice you in half and keep you alive
直到你开口讲话
until you talk.
我会很享受这个过程的
I'm gonna enjoy this.
好吧 我进到一个屋子里了
Okay, I'm in a room.
里面有某种奎雷什星的挂件 又老又破
Some sort of Qreshi hangings. Old as shit.
约翰
Johnny?
你还搞的定吗 约翰
You still got this John?
不 我当然能搞定
No, I super got this.
- 露西 是你干的吗 - 是的
- Lucy, was that you? - Yes.
我检测到这个警卫穿着金属尖头的靴子
I detected the guard's metal-tipped boots
所以我就给地板的电网♥通♥上了电
so I electrified the floor grid
- 因为我非常机智 - 妈的
- because I am very smart. - Shit.
我都不知道你还会这样
I didn't even know you could do that.
惊喜让我们保持火热的关系
Surprises keep our relationship spicy.
另外 你确实需要我的帮助
Also, you did need my help.
你会一直对我嘚瑟一阵子的 是吧
You're gonna lord this over me for a while, aren't you?
嘿 这是不是意味着你的传感器又连上线了呢
Hey, does this mean that your sensors are back online?
是的 我绑上了干扰机的频率
Yes, I've piggybacked onto the jammer's frequency.
早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
把这个蠢货锁起来 看看你能不能跟踪到
Lock this fool in and see if you can track the source
干扰机的来源
of the jammer.
在一个空荡荡的寺庙里有一副棺材
And a cryopod in an empty temple.
太好了
Goody.
里面是谁呢
But who's inside?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
约翰 帮我一个小忙
Johnny? A little help here.
那些拿着荧光棒的混♥蛋♥们把我锁在了这里
Those glowstick-carrying bastards locked me in.
阿妮拉
Aneela?
- 是你 - 当然是我
- It's you. - Of course it's me.
你认不出自己的母亲吗
You don't recognize your own mother?
母亲
Mother?
你是谁
Who are you?
你不是我女儿
You're not my daughter.
好了 再试一次
Okay, here goes.
哈 覆盖的系统成功了
Ah! The override worked!
干的漂亮 搭档
Good job, partner.
现在把镜头放进生物识别扫描仪里
Now get that lens in the biometric scanner.
你知道它长什么样吧
You know what that looks like?
我不知道你为什么一直在低估我
I don't know why you keep underestimating me,
但是你给我停下
but it stops now.
我当然知道生物识别扫描仪长什么样
Of course I know what a biometric scanner looks like.
你们从眼睛里拿出镜头以后
Once you take that lens out of your eye,
我们就联♥系♥不上你们了
we lose communication.
那我们怎么从这里出去呢
Then how do we get out of here?
穿过食堂 直奔兵营
Go through the canteen, head for the barracks,
然后准备跳跃船舱
and wait for the jump pod.
好吧 现在开始孤注一掷
All right. Here goes nothing.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
好了 伙计们 我们成功了
All right, boys, we are in!
咱们赶紧离开这里
Let's get outta here.
不 那些孩子
No. The kids.
妈的
Oh, shit.
他们要对孩子们做什么
What are they doing to them?
- 我不知道 但如果我们可以 - 不 不 不 不 不
- I don't know, but if we can... - No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
加雷德 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Gared, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我们现在不是骑兵 小甜心
We are not the cavalry right now, honey bun.
我们只是两个男人穿着借来的制♥服♥
We are just two men in borrowed suits
我们只是两个穿着借来的西装
We are just two men in borrowed suits
并且敌众我寡的厉害的人
and seriously outnumbered.
不 不 如果我们想要就这么去救这些孩子的话
No, no, if we try to save those kids like this,
那我们和他们就都要死了
we're dead and so are they.
聪明一点
Be smart.
我们必须回去救他们
We have to come back for them.
- 立刻 - 但要带着一队援兵去
- Right away. - With an army at our back.
我保证
I promise.
事情进展的可真顺利啊
Oh, and things were going so well.
你和她真像
You look just like her.
这怎么可能呢
How is this possible?
我可以试着解释 但你可能会觉得我疯了
I could try to explain, but you may think me crazy.
你说话真的挺像克兰的
Well, you certainly talk like Khlyen.
我觉得你认识他吧
I take it you know him?
我觉得你不是胡伦虫吧
I take it you're not Hullen?
要低温冷冻器做什么呢
What with the cryopod?
你知道他为什么要把你送到这里吗
Do you know why he sent you here?
还不呢
Not yet.
但有很多东西需要我去弄明白
But a lot's riding on me figuring it out.
所以你就来到了一个遥远的星系
So you traveled to a distant star,
勇敢的穿过了一个黑洞 来到了我的身边
braved a black hole, made your way to me,
而你都不知道为什么
and you don't know why?
我猜测克兰是派我过来杀了你的
I assumed Khlyen sent me here to kill you.
克兰有很多毛病 我亲爱的
Khlyen has many faults, my dear.
心甘情愿的伤害我却从来都不是其中之一
Willingly hurting me was never one of them.
我希望我也能认同这话
I wish I could say the same.
那我们认识的克兰可就是很不一样的了
Then we knew very different Khlyens.
这只是个擦伤
It's just a scratch.
你会活下去的
You'll live.
咱俩都会的
That makes two of us.
这就很奇怪了 因为我打中了你
Which is strange, since I shot you.
你糊涂了
You're confused.
你晕倒了然后撞到了脑袋
You fainted and hit your head.
只有脆弱的人才会晕倒
Fainting's for the weak.
我只是突然睡了一会
I took a very sudden nap.
你怎么知道
How did you know...
我不同了
I was different?
你没有握住我的手
You didn't hold my hand.
在我见到过阿妮拉之后 我就崩溃了
After I saw Aneela, I was broken.
而你都没有握住我的手
And you didn't even hold my hand.
你现在有一种冷漠
There's a coldness to you now.
还有一种你试图掩盖的空虚
An emptiness you're trying to hide.
你保持住了你的魅力
Well, you've kept your charm.
但失去了你的心
But lost your heart.
我从来不擅长向你隐瞒任何事情
I was never very good at hiding anything from you.
你和阿妮拉在阿尔金星上到底发生了什么
What happened to you and Aneela on Arkyn?
我展示给你看更容易一些
It's easier if I show you.
展示给我什么
Show me what?
这些都是为了什么
What all this is for.
好好睡一觉吧
Enjoy your nap.
看啊 告诉过你我可以击中他们的
See? Told you I could hit them.
我告诉了你 他们都站在哪儿了
I told you where they were standing.
没错 我们是个团队
Exactly. We're a team.
- 我们需要对方的 - 你之前可不是这么说的
- We need each other. - That's not what you said.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表