剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on "Killjoys"...
- 阿妮拉 - 母亲
- Aneela? - Mother.
你得把脉冲星的坐标告诉露西
I need you to give Lucy the coordinates to the pulsar.
脉冲星没有消失 它被
The pulsar is not gone. It's hidden...
假黑洞藏起来了
by a fake black hole...
一旦我把这个放到了黏液池里
Once I introduce this compound into the plasma,
就会杀死所有与黏液有关的人
it will kill everyone linked with the Green,
这些就都会结束了
and this will all be over.
看她在往下滴什么 这位女士有一个黏液池子
Look what she's dripping. The Lady has a green pool.
- 你在这儿做什么呢 - 这是为了什么
- What are you doing here? - What's that for?
- 我觉得我应该走了 - 不 不 不 你留下
- I think I should go. - No, no, no, you stay.
这也是你的训练的一部分
This is part of your training, too.
自卫是一方面 但你所做的不同
Self-defense is one thing, but that was something else.
女士想要他 而他就是我们阻止她的关键
The Lady wants him, and he is the key to stopping her.
他很特别 我能够训练他成为武器
He is special, and I can train him to be a weapon!
- 我到底是什么 - 你是我的儿子
- What am I? - You're my son.
收拾好你的行李 我们要上路了
Pack your bags, we're gonna hit the road.
接近泰伦星 欢迎回家 约翰尼
Approaching Telen. Welcome home, Johnny.
一个很重要的问题
So, very important question...
选深色靴子还是稍暗的靴子
dark boots or the slightly darker boots?
这次是来抓人的 约翰尼 不是回到
This is an extraction, Johnny, not popping down
泰伦星吃一顿家常饭好好洗洗衣服
to Telen for a home-cooked meal and fresh laundry.
是的 但我们在库夫利附近获得的弹射
Yes, but our slingshot around Kupri
让我们比胡伦虫早到了很多
got us here way ahead of the Hullen,
而且我总会有时间打扮得性感一些
and I always have time for looking sexy.
所以呢 哪个
So? Eh?
那就选钢制脚趾的这个吧
Steel-toe ones, then.
用这个揍你哥哥更方便一些
Best for kicking your brother's ass.
你确定你不想揍他吗
You sure you don't want to be the one to do it?
你出现对达文来说就
Ah, it's gonna be weird enough for D'Av
足够奇怪了
when you show up.
约翰 我给你发送了一个卫星地图
John, I'm sending you a sat map.
妈的
Shit.
- 怎么了 是达文还是胡伦虫 - 更糟 一场硅石风暴
- What is it, D'Av or Hullen? - Worse... a silica storm.
你还会害怕坏天气吗
What, are you afraid of a little bad weather?
这是泰伦版的黑雨
More like Telen's answer to black rain
但它有的是世上最糟糕的沙子
but with the world's shittiest sand.
它会飞快的把你的肉都从骨头上刮掉
It'll strip the flesh from your bones in minutes.
我一走就尽快飞到大气圈去
Get above the atmo as soon as I'm gone.
扫描器和通讯器已经不好使了
Scanners and coms are already fritzed.
你将会全盲的飞行了
You're gonna be flying blind.
听着 等你找到了达文需要逃生出口的时候
Look, if you need an evac once you find D'Av,
最安全的地方就是风暴的中心
the safest place is the eye of the storm.
- 露西会找到你的 - 我总能找到的
- Lucy will find you. - I always do.
感谢你们
Appreciate it, ladies.
好处是 我知道去哪儿找达文
Plus side... I know exactly where to find D'Av now.
我们家有一个
Our family's got one "break glass
紧急事件解决地点
in case of emergency" place.
不过还是要快一点了
Just better be breaking it fast.
在风暴来临前他们有20分钟的时间
They got about 20 minutes before it hits.
我们现在可以回乌托邦了吗
Can we go back to Utopia now?
还是不可以
Still no.
我的靴子里进沙子了
There's sand in my boots.
那是二氧化硅细砾
It's silica dust.
我的靴子里进二氧化硅了
There's silica in my boots.
我们还会再见到妲奇和约翰尼叔叔吗
Are we ever gonna see Dutch and Uncle Johnny again?
我做错了什么事情吗
Did I do something wrong?
- 没有 - 那为什么我们要来这儿
- No. - Then why are we here?
都是为了保证你的安全
It's about keeping you safe.
安全总是这么无聊吗
Is safe always this boring?
这是吉塞郡啊 小伙子
This is Kipsey County, bud.
大部分孩子都会为了来这里而争破头
Most kids would kill to come here...
篝火 硅石滑梯 坑洞潜水
campfires, silica sliders, pit diving.
太无聊了
So, boring.
我们必须要让你在青少年时停下你的迅速生长
We had to stop aging you at teenager.
我们只呆一晚
It's just for one night.
你奶奶在这儿留下了一些我需要取走的东西
Your grandmother left something that I need to pick up
这样我就可以带你去一些安全并且不无趣的地方
so I can take you somewhere safe and not boring.
奶奶 我能见到她吗
Grandma. Will I get to meet her?
奶奶已经不再世上了
Grandma's not with us anymore.
家人都死了
Family's all gone now.
趴下
Get down!
那是谁
Who is it?
胡伦虫吗
Hullen?
更多刺客吗
More assassins?
更糟
Worse...
是你爷爷
it's your grandfather.
扫兴者 第四季第八集
欢迎回家
Welcome home!
欢迎
Welcome.
都过了多久了呀
How the hells long has it been, huh?
欢迎 你刚朝我们开了火
"Welcome"? You opened fire on us.
等你活到我这岁数了你再看看
Eh, you live to my age and see if you don't
你会不会偶尔把人类和沙熊搞混
occasionally mistake a person for a sand bear, huh?
那他们还让你拿着枪
And they let you keep your guns.
- 这是什么地方 - 雅各布斯的家庭木屋
- What is this place? - The Jaqobis family cabin.
我可以四处转转吗
Can I look around?
可以 看吧
Yeah, go nuts.
可以啊
Yeah...
我帮我爸爸一起建的
helped build it with my father.
我知道你在想什么 小伙子
Now, I know what you're thinking, young fella.
木屋吗
"Cabin?
看起来更像个地堡
Looks like a bunker."
你看 由于这个星球的
You see, due to the tidal effect
- 星环的潮汐效应 - 爸爸
- of the planet's rings... - Dad.
伴随着严酷的冬天和
And, what, with the harsh winters
- 巨大的风暴 - 爸爸 别啰嗦了
- and massive storms... - Dad, spare the spiel.
他根本不知道木屋是什么
He doesn't even know what a cabin is.
这位小伙子是你什么人 达文
Who is this young fella to you, D'Avin?
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
来帮我弄下 空气过滤器
Help me with the, uh, air filter.
所以是某次离岸行动时的一♥夜♥情♥又回来缠住你了吗
So a little shore-leave action came back to haunt you, hmm?
他妈妈追着你然后把孩子留到你家门口了吗
Mama hunt you down and dump him on your doorstep?
那你打算是什么时候告诉我呢
And you were planning on telling me when?
我什么也不打算告诉你
I wasn't planning on telling you anything.
我知道我们之间有矛盾 但我已经变了
I know we've had our issues, but I'm a changed man.
两个冬天之前
Two thaws ago,
我醉醺醺地醒来
I woke up drunk as a lord.
你在那儿
You were there.
但你不是你的样子 你是那个
But you weren't you. You were this...
那个 我不知道 某个银发的科学家
this... I don't know... some kind of silver-haired scientist
在拿我做实验
experimenting on me.
这太奇怪了
That's weird.
最后在圆湖附近的洞穴里醒来
Ended up in a cave at Lake Rounder.
自此之后滴酒不沾
Haven't touched a drop since.
我们不会妨碍你的
Well, we won't get in your way.
杰克和我来这儿只是拿几样东西的
Jaq and me are just here for a few things,
然后我们就走了
and then we're gone.
你已经离开这里很久了 儿子
You've been offworld a long time, son.
在这种天气里进去就是进坟墓
The only place to go in this weather is a grave.
- 硅石风暴即将来临 - 妈的
- Silica storm's on its way. - Shit.
那我想我们就要共同克服这次坏天气了
Guess we'll just have to ride this one out together.
可真棒啊
Yay.
风暴几分钟后就会到达你那里了 约翰尼
The storm will be with you in minutes, Johnny.
今天的发型也很不错
Ah, such a good hair day, too.
这不是你唯一需要担心的
And that's not your only storm front.
两艘胡伦虫的飞船刚进入泰伦星的大气
Two Hullen ships just breached Telen's atmo.
希望在他们落地的时候就被风暴撕得粉碎
Hoping the storm will rip their asses once they land.
胡伦虫和超动力二氧化硅
Hullen and supercharged silica...
真是一点也不像家呀
no place like home.
泽夫在舰队打来的全息投影电♥话♥
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表