剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
就因为她是女的你就这么保护她
Are you overprotecting her because of the spawn?
还真是性别歧视
Oh, that is so sexist.
别杀他 他是家人
Don't shoot him. He's family.
祝你好运
Good luck with the trap.
希望我回来前你还活着
Hope you don't die before I'm back.
照顾好
Take care of...
我们的孩子
our baby.
你
And also...
也是
you too.
这假期马上就糟透了
Holidays are gonna suck now.
我能问下
Can I ask you
你最后为什么离开疤背教了吗
what made you finally leave the Scarbacks?
当我发现老一辈们告诉我们
When I found out how many lies
关于信仰的起源有多少都是谎言
the Elders were telling us about the origin of our faith.
信仰就和恋爱差不多
Faith is like any type of romance.
你不可能爱上一个
You can't love someone
不告诉你真♥相♥的人
if they don't think you're worth the truth.
我猜你完全明白这个道理
But I guess you know all about that.
这是什么
What is this?
胡伦虫的精♥液♥
Uh, Hullen spunk.
反正不是什么好东西
AKA nothing good.
皮平 你下面怎么样
Pip? You okay down there?
没事 尽管有点恶心
Yeah. Kind of creepy, though.
这儿有一个胡伦虫娃娃
There's a Hullen Doll here.
太奇怪了 我们在
That's weird. We're in the, uh...
礼拜室 第十层
Worship room. Tenth level.
礼拜室的第十层
Tenth-floor Worship.
能看到我们这里吗
Any visuals on what happened here?
还在努力
Trying...
我发现了一个
I found what looks like
老式发电机
an old-school generator.
正在尝试连接到录像系统
Trying to connect it to their recording system.
马上就好
We should be in business...
嗨
Hey!
我成功了
I did that.
嗨 我这儿有发现
Hey! I found something.
你得过来看一眼
You need to see this.
好的 来看看
Okay, show me...
电梯的摄像头
the elevator cams.
再看看
Okay, show me...
礼拜室的
the Worship room.
快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
找到你了
There you are.
- 不好 她怒了 - 谁
- Oh, she's angry. - Who?
留在这 掩护我们撤退
Stay! Protect our exit!
不
No, no!
这不对劲
That's all wrong.
- 什么意思 - 我是说 全都有问题
- What is? - I mean, take your pick.
不管是角度 凶器 还是僵直的情况都不对
The angle, the choice of weapon, the rigor.
其他人是被刀捅死的 可能是阿妮拉的刀
The others were killed by a blade, probably Aneela's.
可这个是他自己弄的
This... was a self-inflicted wound.
- 也就是说 - 他自杀了
- Which means? - He committed suicide.
但胡伦虫是不死之身 所以
But the Hullen are practically immortal, so...
为什么他要这么做
why would he do that?
不要
Don't...
动
move.
我数三秒你闪开 好吗
You're gonna roll over on three, okay?
One...
- 2 - 我靠
- two... - Shit!
那是什么东西啊
What in the trees is that?
研究成果
Research.
皮平 我们发现了奇怪的东西
Pip, we found something weird.
- 皮平 - 这是什么东西
- Pip? - What the hells was that?
皮平 你在吗
Pip, you there?
皮平
Pip?
搞什么
Ow! What the hells?
去你的 别在这么黑的地方
You what the hells! Don't grab people
- 直接上手抓人 - 你跑什么
- in the freaking dark like that! - Why are you running?
因为你不回答 我很担心啊
Because you weren't answering, and I was worried!
我好感动捏
Oh, that's actually really sweet.
你脸怎么破了
How'd you cut your face?
我不知道
I-I don't know.
肯定是旧机器划到我了
Wow, must have sliced it on some of the old machinery.
不怕 我有好消息
Worth it, okay? I have good news.
我知道小伙子们怎么了
I know what happened to the boys
我知道上哪找
and how to find them.
我们得离开了
We need to get out of here.
好小啊
It's so small.
你漂浮在这里多久了
How long were you stuck floating in here?
我没想
I blocked it out.
你们一起待这么久怎么没把对方弄死
How'd you pass the time without killing each other?
过来爸爸这里 过来吧
Come to Daddy, baby. Come to Daddy.
1 2 3开始
One, two, three. Go.
你有什么感受 告诉他
How did that make you feel? Tell him.
他没有
He didn't dis...
他没有把握
He didn't respect me
当男人
as a man.
不不 上回是你劈腿了
No, no, no, you cheated the last time.
- 这简直 - 我没有
- This is... - I did not.
那你也不能偷走所有吃的啊
Doesn't mean you get to just steal all the food.
我能
I do, actually.
你们要是继续
If you keep
放屁打呼噜 我就把你们俩都杀了
farting and snoring, I am going to kill you both.
我们有一两次差点起杀意
We came close once or twice.
但是 对人类来说也没那么糟糕
But they're really not so bad... for humans.
什么
Pardon?
好吧 约翰尼叔叔
Well, all right, Uncle Johnny.
集结地被封锁了 陷阱已经安好了
Depot's on lockdown. Traps are set.
还没有行动 但是大家都就位了
No movement yet, but everybody's in position.
你居然想出这么详细的计划很厉害
I'm impressed you came up with such a detailed plan.
我其实私底下
Well, secretly, I have always been
一直很聪明
the smart one.
爸爸可不这么想
Not according to Dad.
爸爸可以滚了
Dad can kiss my ass and choke on it.
为什么
Why would he choke on your ass?
你知道我们人数不够吧
Look, you know that we're gonna be outnumbered, right?
- 知道 - 要是你的圈套失败呢
- Yep. - What if your traps fail?
要是他们进来把我们全杀死呢
What if they come in and shoot us all?
要是你的计划很蠢呢
What if your plan is stupid?
- 不会的 一定会成功 - 为什么
- Can't be. Gotta work. - Why?
因为她就靠我们了 约翰
Because she's depending on us, John.
你还在担心妲奇
You're still worried about Dutch.
一直都在
Every second.
混♥蛋♥ 你内心里也担心她好吧
And so are you, asshole... Underneath.
所以不论如何我们都要上飞船
So we're gonna get on that ship
离开这里 即使不得不拿你
and out of here if I have to use you
当胡伦虫盾牌
as a Hullen shield.
那我们回家之后呢
And when we get home?
- 会怎样 - 我会
- Then what? - I'm gonna cure
彻底给你治好
the shit out of you.
跟治好萨宾一样吗
Like you cured Sabine?
什么
What?
不
No!
你想上我吗
Is this your move?
我们要搞一炮吗
We, uh... we finally gonna do this?
住手
Stop!
说真的
Okay, no, seriously. Seriously, though.
要是不干也得干呢 万一
What if you had to? I mean, what if...
万一只有这个办法
it was the only way?
约翰
John...
我会毁了你
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表