剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
你就是坏蛋
And you're the shit.
靴子给我不
How about those boots?
得了吧
Oh, I don't think so.
这双靴子和他的外套正配套
You're not gonna take those boots away from that jacket.
- 你好吗 杰拉德宝贝 - 还想更好一点
- How was your day, Garebear? - Could be better.
没有问题
Hmm, consider it done.
笑什么笑
What the hell's so funny?
他摘耳环了
He's taking off his earrings.
你是不知道自己惹了什么麻烦
You have no idea how much shit you're in,
你要完蛋了
but it's a lot.
- 你赌谁赢 - 古城人
- Who are you betting on? - Old Towners.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
求你了 别打了
Please! I'm sorry, please stop.
看到了吗 大混♥蛋♥
See? So much shit.
你们这对鸳鸯打算上来透透气吗
You dolphins coming up for air anytime soon?
都灵
Turin?
不是我 是你脑袋中的另一个声音
No, it's one of the other voices in your head.
够了 我要摘下眼镜了
That's it. I'm taking this lens out.
别想了
Not a chance.
我们得弄清楚胡伦虫要做什么
We're gonna figure out what the Hullen are up to.
你得戴着眼镜去帮我看看搜查捕捉联盟里面
I need that lens to get me eyes inside the RAC.
- 跟谁说话呢 - 都灵
- Who you talking to? - Turin.
- 他在我脑海里 - 懂你
- He's inside my head. - Oh, yeah.
我脑子里是妈妈在说话
For me, it's my mom.
不不不 宝贝
Oh, no, no, baby, I...
没关系 他们是谁
Nevermind. Who were those guys?
一些接到低级别搜查令的古城人
Couple Old Towners being held on low-level warrants.
像是被所有人都遗忘了
Seems like everyone forgot about them.
你怎么这么快就到了
Hey, how'd you get here so fast?
我已经尽快赶到了 好吗
I got here as fast as I could, all right?
不是 说真的
No, really.
十分钟前我才刚到这里
I only got here about ten minutes ago.
杰拉德 你已经在这里呆五天了
Gared, you've been here for five days.
他们对你做了什么
What have they been doing to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我脑袋晕乎乎的
My head's, uh, cloudy.
我记得最后一件事是
The last thing I remember was, uh,
一些身着白色制♥服♥的人把我带到这里
a bunch of white suits bringing me in here.
他们是高层胡伦虫
Hullen, Senior ranks.
普雷 你好好观察
Pree, use your eyes while you're down there.
找出他们到底对我们的人做了什么
Find out what the hells they're doing to our people.
好吧 我们要准备突出重围了
All right. We're busting out of here.
不过首先 帮爸爸把耳环找来
Uh, but first, help Papa find those earrings.
我真怀念你那该死的茶
I think I actually missed your damn tea.
你要带我们去哪里
Where are you taking us?
到它的起源之地
To the place where it started.
你指声音吗
The voice?
如果声音存在于阿妮拉的脑袋里
How can a voice start in a place
怎么会有起源之地
if it's all in Aneela's head?
我要是解释的话 你会觉得我疯了的
If I tried to explain it, you'd think me insane.
你可真逗
Oh, that's cute.
就为了保护你自以为的
Trying to protect the esteem you imagine
我还对你存有的尊敬
I still hold for you.
好好说话
Play nice.
好话是说给保姆听的 亲爱的
Nice is for nursemaids, darling.
我是他妈的女王
I'm a goddamn queen.
这杯茶给你
That you are.
告诉我真♥相♥ 克兰
Tell me the truth, Khlyen.
我看得出你在撒谎
I know when you lie.
你想知道什么
What's the question?
我们的女儿会死吗
Is our daughter going to die?
我们到了
We're here.
那是什么
What is that?
应该是颗脉冲星
It should be a pulsar.
我反复检查好多次坐标了
I've rechecked the coordinates a dozen times.
符合克兰在你记忆中植入的声波
The sound waves that Khlyen put in your memory match,
- 但这就是他引领我们去的地方 - 那这该死的脉冲星在哪里
- but this is where he sent us. - Then where's the damn pulsar?
露西 你在干什么
Lucy, what are you doing?
我们突然以极快的速度飞行
We are suddenly moving at an extremely rapid rate.
我发现了 那你能赶快停下吗
Yeah, I got that. Can you suddenly stop, please?
- 很抱歉 我做不到 - 露西 这是命令
- I'm sorry, I cannot. - Lucy, that's an order.
我没法执行命令
I am unable to follow it because I am not the one
因为不是我在控制轨道
controlling our trajectory.
- 我正在被牵拉 - 被什么牵拉
- I'm being pulled. - By what?
对于脉冲星消失的一种解释
One explanation for the disappearance of the pulsar
是质量膨胀导致的全面瓦解
is an increase in mass leading to a total collapse,
- 转而引起 - 糟了
- which in turn leads to... - Oh, shit.
什么糟了 到底怎么了
"Oh, shit," what? What's this shit?
我们正在被拉进黑洞
We're being pulled into a black hole.
真糟了
Oh, shit.
我们将在六分钟后 穿越黑洞表面
We will be crossing the black hole's event horizon
威胁警戒级别
in six minutes. Threat level imminent.
说实在的
Oh, it's not my favorite kind of threat level,
我一点儿都不喜欢这个级别
if I'm being honest.
露西 将所有能量转移至推进器
Divert all power to thrusters, Lucy.
能量转移中
Diverting power now.
但根据目前的速度
But at our current rate of speed,
你们在短时间内
it is likely you will turn into a stream
会变成一串亚原子粒子
of subatomic particles shortly.
- 可能更糟 - 不会更糟了
- Oh, could be worse. - Unlikely.
理论上 没什么比葬身黑洞
Theoretically, it does not get worse
更糟糕的了
than dying in a black hole.
露西 和你一起飞行总是如此有趣
Oh, it's always fun flying with you, Lucy.
推进器充满能量了
Thrusters are now at full power.
请你全力以赴
Give it everything you've got.
没有改变
No change.
我们仍处于轨道上
We are still on course for the
四分钟后抵达黑洞表面
event horizon in four minutes.
我们需要更多能量
We need more power.
把磁轨炮和线圈跑脸上感应驱动器
Okay, reroute all coil and rail guns to induction drivers
- 我去找能量 - 武器系统吗
- while I look for more power. - The weapons system?
- 是我们唯一的机会了 - 我们很可能因此死掉
- It's our only shot. - It's also a great way to die.
即便从超载电容器散发的热量 没有把我们烤焦
If the heat from overloading the capacitors doesn't fry us,
- 爆♥炸♥也会使我们葬身火海的 - 但我仍旧想尝试一下
- the explosion will. - And yet I still wanna try it.
- 约翰尼 - 你也听到这疯女人说什么了
- Johnny? - You heard the crazy lady.
看到了吗 这就是为什么我说
See, now this is what I mean when I say
给你买♥♥礼物很困难
you're hard to shop for.
打死我也想不到给你买♥♥这些东西
I would have never thought to buy you those.
妲奇送我的礼物
Gift from Dutch.
你们得走了 普雷
You gotta move, Pree.
在警卫回来检查你的牢房♥之前
You only got so much time before the guards come back
- 你们只有这么点时间 - 什么计划
- to check on your cell. - What's the plan?
我会引导你们去动力系统
I'll guide you to engineering
在那里 你的摄像头能将搜捕联盟连接到无敌舰队
where your lens there will uplink the RAC security feed
一旦成功后
to the Armada. Once that's done,
我会处理好剩下的事
I'll handle the rest.
你真的会处理剩下的事吗
Oh, you'll handle the rest, will you?
然后我会带你们离开那里的
And then we'll get you out of there.
我们肯定要带走这些制♥服♥
We are definitely keeping these uniforms.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们能从制氧机获取能量
We can take the power from the oxygen concentrator.
同时我们也会无法呼吸的
We also won't be able to breathe.
没事 我们会戴呼吸器的
Fine, we'll wear rebreathers.
听着 露西没法解决所有事情 约翰尼
Look, Lucy can't figure everything out for you, Johnny.
我在尽力救我们
I'm trying to save us here.
这还是没有足够的能量
It still won't be enough power.
我不得不说
And excuse me,
露西需要我来帮助解决问题
but Lucy needs me to figure things out.
- 我听见了 - 妈的
- I heard that. - Shit.
克兰把我们一路送到这里来
Look, Khlyen didn't send us all this way so that we can
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表