剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
of the Nine on your backwater ass.
如果你想这么说话
If you want to talk like that,
那我们需要一些隐私
we're going to need some privacy.
塞亚 你对别人来说已经死了
Seyah, you're dead.
我喜欢知道当下都发生了什么
I like to keep on top of current events.
但是确实没有人来救你
No one's coming for you.
我的扫兴者会来的
My Killjoys will come.
扫兴者干的都是危险的活
Killjoying's a dangerous business.
一直都在玩失踪
They disappear all the time,
死了的扫兴者也不会说话
and a dead Killjoy tells no tales.
即使你扯烂他们的嘴 他们也不会想你这样做个可怜的侍卫
Neither do uppity wardens, if you rip off their lips.
我怀着女王的孩子
I'm carrying a baby for a queen.
如果有什么不测发生到我或者她的孩子身上
A Queen who will decimate this entire planet
那她会毁掉整个星球
if anything happens to me or her child.
你的阿妮拉真是脾气火爆
Your Aneela sounds like a real fireball.
但是她现在在哪呢
But where is she now?
等宫缩开始了我再回来
I'll be back when the contractions have started.
露西一点也没有回应我的消息
Lucy won't respond to any of my hails.
她要么是下线了
She's either offline, or...
要么就是有人在她旁边
Has company.
扫描显示二层是没问题的
Scans show O2 levels are fine.
没问题
Fine?
这里的空气闻上去像是狐臭混杂着脚气
The air in here smells like armpits dipped in feet.
有看到追踪她的胡伦虫飞船的迹象吗
Any sign of the Hullen ships who chased her?
没看到 但是我把黑根飞船的扫描仪
No, but I put the Black Root ship's
放到远程控制器上了
scanners on remote.
如果他们出现 我们早就走了
If they show, we'll be long gone.
露西
Lucy?
亲爱的孩子 你在吗
Baby girl? You home?
和你的伙伴待在一起
Stick with your buddy, kids.
我们不知道在上面会找到谁
We don't know who we'll find up there.
全览面板在船外面
The override panel's in the hull.
我或许可以从那里重新连接上电力
I may be able to reroute power from there.
安全
Clear.
皮普 检查船员舱
Pip, check the bunkrooms.
为什么我们总是要分头行动
Why do we always split up?
检查床位 先看看约翰尼的
Clear the bunks. Start with Johnny's.
白吓尿了
God I wish I could unpee my pants right now.
约翰尼需要有人帮他打扫打扫
Johnny needs a maid.
这东西太旧了吧
How old is this thing?
灯光修的好啊 泽费
Nice work on the lights, Zephyr.
露西又美美地上线了吗
Our girl back online and feeling pretty?
希望吧
Fingers double-crossed.
你好 我是335-N7模型
Hello. This model is 335-N7.
请输入安全密钥
Please enter the security key.
露西怎么这么装了
Why is Lucy being so basic?
请输入安全密钥
Please enter the security key.
她肯定是重启了
She must have reset herself
这样就不会泄露约翰和达文的地址
to protect John and D'av's location.
请输入安全密钥
Please enter the security key.
约翰尼在主机上装了后门程序
Johnny built a back door into Lucy's mainframe.
我和妲奇打开遗物的时候用过
I used it when Dutch and I opened the Remnant.
也许现在还能用
Maybe it still works?
搞什么
What the hells?
非法输入 启动防御程序
Incorrect entry. Defense protocol initiated.
你还有20分钟输入正确的秘钥
You have twenty minutes to enter the correct key
不然就开启全面净化程序
before full purge begins.
卧了个槽
Shit nuggets.
还有18分钟
Eighteen minutes to full purge.
能不能行行好 解释一下净化什么意思
Could you be a peach and define "purge?"
还有不到18分钟
Less than eighteen minutes to full purge.
行吧
Right.
新的露西话可真少
New Lucy is a no-mess bitch.
皮普 覆盖板能用吗
Pip, any luck with the override panel?
约翰尼肯定在某处安了失效保护键
Johnny would have built a failsafe somewhere,
只有他和露西才知道的那种
something only he and Lucy would know...
别操心那么多了
Stop micromanaging.
我可没这么对你啊
I don't tell you how to hotwire a cow.
倒计时17分钟
Seventeen minutes to full purge.
这东西太旧了 我不会搞
I can't do anything with this antique!
如果是约翰尼以前用的个人终端 那肯定上面有东西
If it's Johnny's old PDD, there must be something on it.
旧个人终端是用来看黄♥片♥听音乐藏秘密的
Old PDD's are just used for porn, music, and secrets.
懂了
Point taken.
好吧 歌♥单 同人
Okay. Playlists, fanfic.
小船改造 好多机器人黄♥片♥啊
"Tiny Ship Makeovers," so much robot porn.
找到了
Found something!
自动关机的算法里面包含了持续时间和频率
The autoshut algorithm contains duration and frequency.
这个比例肯定能响应特定的音高
That ratio must correspond to a certain pitch.
- 类似于语♥音♥指令 - 好极了
- Like a voice command. - Yeah, great.
所以我们只需要妲奇的声音
So all we need is Dutch's voice.
或者约翰的 达文的
Or John's. Or D'av's. Or a combination of all three.
或者他们说出特定的词
Or them saying a specific word.
他们都不在啊
And none of them got the invite.
倒计时16分钟
Sixteen minutes to full purge.
你也有过这种经历吗
Did this happen to you?
但是有这个可能
But it could.
早晚会这样的
It will.
我们都得离开这里
We both need to get out of here.
你以为我没试过吗
You don't think I've tried?
我们根本逃不出去
There's no way out of this shithole.
是笼子就会有门 我们只需要找到它
Every cage has a door, you just have to find it.
我发现我来的时候
I noticed Juno turning off the cameras
朱诺关了监控录像 要我猜
when I came to. Shall I guess why?
欠债者殖民地是合法的
Debtors colonies are legal.
但是贩卖♥♥儿童非法
Trafficking children isn't.
他在私底下贩卖♥♥儿童吧
He's selling them off the books, isn't he?
很好 我需要人的贪婪
Good. Greed I can use.
但你必须帮我
But only if you help me.
他要是抓住我们 我们就死定了
If he catches us, he'll kill us.
我们努力过还是死了
Then we tried and died.
这不比你之前糟多少
How is that any worse than what you've been living?
碧 世界上充满了贪婪地小人
The world is full of lesser men with greedy fingers, Bea.
我来教你怎么毁掉他们
Let me teach you how to break them.
也许我能帮上你
Maybe I can help.
也许镇上又新警长了
Maybe there's a new sheriff in town.
停 露西 放弃精华
Stand down, Lucy. Abort purge.
一切都很好 妲奇我说过
Everything's cool. Says me, Dutch.
我是你老大
The boss of you.
倒计时12分钟
Twelve minutes to full purge.
这也太
Well, that was just...
悲剧了
pitiful.
你得入戏点
No, you need to get into character.
感觉自己穿着皮裤
You need to feel the leather pants.
成为穿皮裤的人
Be the leather pants.
露西 别扯了
Lucy, cut the shit.
等我弄好你得主机
Or when I'm done with your mainframe
你连榨汁机都启动不了
you won't be able to power a broke-ass juicer.
倒计时11分钟
Eleven minutes to full purge.
那看来妲奇来了也没用
Well, we can safely say it's not Dutch.
我演的可是很像
Because my performance was uncanny.
我给你换成达文的变音
I'll program the filter for D'av...
干啥
Ah-ah, please!
动动脑啊
Where's your science, bitch?
虽然这是妲奇的船
Now she may be Dutch's ship,
但是露西喜欢的事约翰尼
but Lucy's heart belongs to Johnny.
学学他厚脸皮的声音
Okay, think cheeky.
小奶狗的感觉
Think, uh... humpy puppy.
普雷
You know what, Pree?
我来吧
I got this one.
你好
Hi.
你好 露西
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表