剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
别出声
Shh.
胡伦虫吗
Hullen?
快走
Go, go, go.
成功了
Made it.
- 约翰尼 - 约翰尼 怎么是你
- Johnny? - Johnny?
嘿 头儿 一切都还好吗 好极了
Hey, Pops, how are things? Good? Peachy.
- 达文 我们得走了 - 到底怎么了
- D'Av, we got to go now. - What the hells is going on?
- 妲奇在哪里 - 躲你
- Where's Dutch? - Avoiding you.
同时给我们找个出路
Also finding us an exit.
这里来了一群黑根
We got a squad of Black Root incoming.
什么是黑根
What the hell is a "Black Root?"
你们他妈的在我的底盘上搞什么鬼
What kind of shit have you boys tracked onto my rug, huh?
怎么 你试图压♥迫♥我们吗
What are you gonna do? Ground us?
- 说得好 - 嗯哼
- Nice. - Eh.
见鬼
Shit,
我以为我把他们甩开了
I thought I lost them.
爸爸 把他带到屋子的后面
Dad, take him to the back of the cabin.
藏好自己 等待我们的信♥号♥♥
Barricade yourselves in, wait for our signal.
别他妈的指令我在我的家应该做什么
Don't tell me what to do in my goddamn home!
就这么办
Do it.
杰克 不会有事的 稍等就好
Jaq, everything's gonna be okay. Just wait for us.
可真是极好的家庭团聚
So... Best family reunion ever?
他们切断了电源
They cut the power.
这只是第一步
Yeah, that's just the first move.
我们得在他们搞破坏前增强防御
We got to fortify before they breach.
我的背包里有充电器
I got trip charges in my pack.
不行 没有电 没有过滤器
No, no, no. No power, no filter.
一小时内 这地方就会充满硅尘了
This place will be filled up with silica in an hour,
然后他们就不需进来
so they won't have to come in.
只要在外面等待 把我们呛出去
They'll just wait and smoke us out.
我们没法把这个重新联网
We can't get this thing back online.
爸爸会不会还留着防沙服
What are the chances that Dad maintained the sand suits?
你们要防沙服做什么
Sand suits? What do you need sand suits for?
你怎么不和杰克待在一起
Why aren't you with Jaq?
我自己的屋子里 我想去哪就去哪
I can walk around in my own cabin!
是妈妈的房♥子 我就叫你做好这一件事
Mom's cabin. I asked you to do one thing.
- 就这一件事 - 他已经13岁了 不要紧的
- One! - Oh, he's 13, he's fine.
有没有人能告诉我到底发生了什么
Would someone please tell me what the hells is going on?
说来复杂
Uh, it's complicated.
我当过35年的州长了 大胆告诉我吧
I was a goddamn sheriff for 35 years, try me.
好吧
Okay.
杰克是达文和
Jaq is the product of merging DNA of D'Av
一个在跨维空间里消失的275岁的女人间
and a 275-year-old woman who disappeared
DNA的融合产物
in a trans-dimensional space,
而我们正在被她不死的敌人追杀
and now we're being hunted by her undying enemy.
算了 你还是别告诉我了
Fine, don't tell me!
长子从军队擅离职守
Eldest son is AWOL from the army,
小儿子也不知道在做些什么破事
Youngest is doing who knows what shit with his life.
事实上 爸爸 我是名扫兴者了
Actually, Dad, I'm a Killjoy now.
五级扫兴者
Level 5.
怎么可能
Oh, no, you don't.
一个赏金猎人吗
A bounty hunter?
吹牛
Bullshit.
- 我能帮忙吗 - 不行
- Can I help? - Sorry, bud.
这太容易爆♥炸♥了
Way too explode-y.
他们在试图闯进来
They're trying to get in.
害怕是很正常的
Hey, it's okay to be scared.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
你参军的时候害怕吗
Were you scared when you went into the army?
当然了
Oh, yeah.
但是祖父说你自己想去
But Grandpa said you wanted to go.
祖父喜欢编故事
Grandpa likes to tell stories,
他说的并不都是对的
but he doesn't always get it right.
你祖父和我不仅仅是没法愉快相处
You know, your Grandpa and I didn't just not get along.
他太刻薄了
He was mean...
喝醉后 会在约翰尼身上发酒疯
and when he drank, he would take it out on Johnny.
可是约翰尼叔叔那么好
But Uncle Johnny's the best.
是啊 但是约翰尼
Yeah, but Johnny had a way
特别知道怎么气那个老头
of getting under the old man's skin, which meant...
也就是说他总被打
he'd take a beating.
所以 通常
So, more often than not,
我会替他挨打
I would take it for him.
一天晚上
One night...
我受够了
I had enough...
就反击他
and I fought back...
下手很重
hard.
接着我就发现
Next thing I knew...
我在军队里了
I was in the army.
但你从男孩成为了男人
But you came back a man.
这不是成为男人的正确途径
That's not how you become a man.
但祖父让我去隧♥道♥时 就是这么说的
But Grandpa said when he sent me into the tunnels...
他干了什么
He did what?
那么
So...
扫兴者 对吧
Killjoy, huh?
你在那儿得了份正经工作吧
Guess you got a real job there now, huh?
谢谢
Thanks.
我想你终于学会认字儿了
I guess you finally learned how to read worth a damn.
又来了
And there it is.
你让杰克去隧♥道♥了吗
Did you send Jaq into the tunnels?
我就算这样做了 那又怎样
So what if I did?
你本可能把他害死的
You could have got him killed.
拜托 他只是在做他应该做的事
Oh, please. He was jumping at his own shadow.
- 他不能在泡沫里成长 - 他不在泡沫里
- He can't grow up in a bubble. - He's not in a bubble.
我在防沙服里
I'm in a sand suit.
好吧 时机不对
Okay, bad timing.
我为他做了同样的事 就像我为你做的那样
I did the same for him as I did for you,
就像那个男人为我做的一样
as the old man did for me.
看看你没有锻炼他们导致了什么
Look what happens when you don't toughen them up.
嘿 你不知道我做了什么
Hey, you have no idea what I do.
哦得了 你到处喝酒
Oh, please, you fly around drinking
惹麻烦
and getting into trouble.
不是
No!
- 有时候是 - 啊
- Sometimes. - Ah...
这不像是我有个好榜样
It's not like I had a great example.
你有什么要对我说的吗 约翰
You got something to say to me, JJ?
别说话就像你很淡定一样
Sound off like you got a pair.
过了这么多年
So, after all these years,
我还是有一个耍嘴皮子的懒鬼
I still got a smart-mouth, slacker,
现在是尿床的私生子要对付
and now a bastard bed wetter to deal with.
- 再那样说我儿子一次 - 我还是能打你巴掌 孩子
- Say that again about my son. - I can still smack you, boy.
- 嘿 - 来啊
- Hey! - Go ahead!
杰克
Jaq.
- 你还好吗 - 我还好
- You okay? - I'm okay.
好的
Okay.
有东西碰了绊网
Trip wire caught something.
来吧
Come on.
他是黑根的人
He's Black Root.
我们要在他恢复之前控制他
We got to restrain him before he recovers.
好的 我抓着他了
All right, I got him.
我这里抓着他了
I got him here.
那个混♥蛋♥已经死了 孩子
That bastard is dead, son.
不 胡伦虫非常有活力
Nah, Hullen are very resilient.
哦该死
Oh. Damn.
风暴隧♥道♥没问题了
Storm tunnels are clear.
他的朋友一定是撤退了
His friends must have fallen back.
他们在过来 这是肯定的
Well, they're coming in, that's for sure.
我们要和他们打一场
We have to take the fight to them.
不 我们还是要按照太空服的计划
No, no, we stick to the plan with the suits.
我们前往风暴眼妲奇那里
We head to the eye of the storm and Dutch.
不 爸爸是对的
No, Dad's right.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表