剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
约翰尼在货仓
Johnny is in the cargo hold.
他很忙
He is... occupied.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
破坏我的系统 就没办法保修了
Tampering with my system will void the warranty.
加把劲
You need to push harder!
我们奎雷什人不会
Qreshis don't push.
除非在没有人看的时候
Not unless we're trying to speed up our inheritance
我们想早点继承遗产才会推人
and there's no witnesses.
- 出来了吗 - 没有
- Is it out yet? - No.
为什么不能你来生
Why can't you just do it?
- 你不是专家吗 - 你不是来修脚的
- You're the professional! - This isn't a pedicure.
这可是很累的 所以才叫生产
It's work. That's why they call it labor.
你可真聪明
Oh, aren't you clever?
你想说这句话很久了吧
How long have you been sitting on that one?
孩子看起来
Everything's looking really...
度数弯弯曲曲的 这正常吧
squiggly. That's good, right?
为什么要皮普看着显示器
Why is Pip on monitor duty?
怎么信任皮普
Why is Pip on any duty?
注意下自己的态度 老大
Bedside manner, chief.
对了 你觉得她肚子里的是什么
By the way, what do you think she's got cooking up in there?
人类 胡伦虫 你要打个赌吗
Human? Hullen? You wanna place a bet?
你说的是我孩子
That's my kid we're talking about,
- 不是科学实验品 - 严格讲
- not a science experiment. - Technically,
你孩子就是个试验品
your kid is a science experiment.
说到这个 达文
Uh, speaking of which, D'Avin,
你过来一下
you wanna take a walk over there?
水
Water.
真横啊
Smooth.
怎么了 - 孩子太大了
- What's going on? - Baby's too big.
我忘了说
Yeah, I should have mentioned
雅各布斯家孩子会一直胖到高中
the Jaqobis are fat until high school.
我说的不是胖 是大 而且长得很快
Not fat, big. And growing fast.
自从开始生产
The cell regeneration rate
孩子的细胞再生就出发了
has tripled since active labor started.
你是说孩子弄不出来吗
You're saying we can't get it out?
我是说 如果不快点生
I'm saying if we don't get it out quickly,
那她肚子里就要住着五岁小孩了
she'll have a five-year-old camping out in her uterus.
怎么回事
What the hells is going on?
妲奇
Dutch.
你不应该过来
You shouldn't be here.
扭曲的度数变成刺了
Squiggles turned into spikes.
孩子怎么了
What's wrong with the baby?
有问题的不是宝宝 是你
It's not the baby. It's you.
你的心跳剧烈加速
Your heart rate's jumping all over the place.
所有没有生物医学学位的 都出去
Okay, everybody without a biomedical degree, out.
走吧
Come on.
我没事 没关系
I'm fine. It's nothing.
她看起来好像阿妮拉
She just looks so much like Aneela.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
- 你怎么了 - 别管我了
- What happened to you? - Forget about me.
约翰尼在哪 我开枪打到他了吗
Where's Johnny? Did I shoot him?
- 有一点 - 他受伤了
- A little bit, yeah. - So he's hurt?
不是因为你
Not because of you.
在这之前他就受伤了
He was hurt way before all that.
达文 说重点
D'Av, get to the point.
我们想找你
We were trying to find you.
约翰受了很严重的伤
John got hurt, bad.
我一时情急
I had to improvise.
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
约翰尼
Johnny.
露西 打开休息室门
Lucy, unlock the lounge.
约翰尼
Johnny?
你
You.
滚出去
Get out.
快滚
Get out of here!
他受伤了
He was hurt.
当时只有我们俩个人 黛尔·塞亚有最后一点绿色魔法
We were alone. Delle Seyah had one last bit of green.
你把他变成了胡伦虫
You made him Hullen.
你答应我会照顾好他的
You promised me you'd take care of him.
- 妲奇 - 你怎么可以
- Dutch... - How could you make him
- 把他变成那种东西 - 我别无选择
- into one of those things? - I had no choice.
达文 泽夫需要你
D'Avin, Zeph needs you.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我是为了救他才这样做的
I did what I had to do to save him.
你不是唯一一个爱他的人 妲奇
You're not the only person who loves him, Dutch.
你当时又不在他身旁 你没资格说三道四
And you weren't there, so you don't get to judge.
在绿色母池里发生了什么
What happened in the green?
妈的 达文 快下来
God damn it, D'Avin, get down here!
要生孩子了
It's baby o'clock!
但是你的生命都会终结在这里的
But you'll always end up right back here.
别起来
Don't get up.
我煮了茶
I'm making tea.
我是怎么回到这来的
How did I get back here?
- 克兰在哪里 - 在外面找你呢
- Where's Khlyen? - Out, looking for you.
我早就告诉过他 我会先找到你的
I told him I'd find you first.
你需要休息一下
You have to rest.
你差点死在外面
You almost died out there.
但是我救了你
But I saved you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我想我只是还不习惯于你
I guess I'm not used to you not trying to murder me
不杀掉我和我爱的人
and everyone I love.
我也是
Me neither.
我可以把这当做练习
I could use the practice.
你不能一直为了别人冒险 娅琳娜
You can't keep risking yourself for everyone else, Yale.
你的生命也重要
You matter too.
不如这样 这一次
How about, for once,
你让别人来照顾你
you let someone look after you?
好的 终于要生产了
Okay, so this... this is happening.
终于要生孩子了 哇哦
It's really happening. Wow.
我觉得我们应该说点什么
I feel like we should say something.
我 我应该说点什么吗
Should... should I... should I say something?
说吧 当爹的最重要了
Yes, because it's always about the father.
我应该
Should I...
你想握住我的手吗
Do you want to hold my hand or...
不想 除非你想让我把孩子扔了
No, not unless you want to lose it.
我知道这对你来说是考验时刻
I just know this can be a difficult time...
你能给他打点麻♥醉♥药♥吗
Can you give him drugs, please?
要是你们俩吵完了
If you two are done bickering,
我需要帮助
I could use some help over here.
好的
Okay.
一旦我切开她的腹部
Once I make the incision, I need you
我需要你快点固定住吸盘
to clamp this sucker open fast.
你要是觉得痛就和我说
Let me know if you feel any pain.
好的 但是我不是会感觉痛的
Okay, but you know I won't.
除非那边的烦人精
Not unless cheekbones over there
又想开口说话
decides to open his mouth again.
数到三 一
On three. One...
二 三
two... three.
快生孩子吧
Let's make a baby.
- 妈的 - 你看到了吗
- Holy shit. - Did you just see that?
好了 别再嘀咕了 你们两个长舌妇
All right, enough whispering, you old maids.
- 怎么了 - 妊娠期激素
- What? - The pregnancy hormones
一定是加速了切口愈合速度
must be speeding up the healing response.
我无法让切口长时间敞开
I can't hold the incision open long enough.
我甚至都无法开一个小口子
I can't even make an incision.
我不知道该怎么把这孩子弄出来
I don't know how to get this baby out of you.
我明白了
I see.
我现在真的
I could really use...
很想喝酒 求你了
that drink right now, please.
约翰尼
Johnny.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表