剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
打开那扇门吧 泽芙
Open the door, Zeph.
那些监督者来了
The Overseers... they're here.
好吧 所有人保持冷静听我指挥
Okay, everyone stay calm and follow our lead.
我们可以的
We can handle this.
好了 站成一排准备收钱
All right, line up for receipt.
- 你们是什么人 - 我们只想谈谈
- Who the hells are you? - We just want to talk.
我们是来重新协商的
We're here to renegotiate.
- 你在开玩笑吗 - 别动
- Is that a joke? - Don't move.
- 你在做什么 - 我们想离开这
- What are you doing? - We want out of here.
等等 这不是我们
Hang on, this is not what we...
闭嘴吧 抓住他们
Shut up! Take them.
他们是扫兴者 他们迷路了
They're Killjoys. They're lost.
没人知道他们在这
Nobody knows they're here.
不好意思 到底怎么了
Excuse me. What is going on?
- 大家放下枪 - 这不是我们谈好的
- Everybody, guns down! - That's not the deal.
去他妈的 想想他们的价值
Screw the deal! Think of what they're worth.
- 约尼西 不要 - 抓住他们
- Jonesy, no! - Take them,
否则我现在就开枪打死他们
or I'll shoot them right now
他们就一钱不值了
and they won't be worth anything!
天空真晴朗 我在几公里外就能看到他们
Sky's so clear here. I can see for miles.
我们是集体农户 按劳分配
We're a farming collective. Sharecop.
我懂了
I get it.
约翰
Johnny...
你到底做了什么
what did you do?
你现在还没弄明白吗
You haven't figured it out yet?
你已经疯了吗
That you lost your mind?
是的 这
Yeah, that's...
- 已经很清楚了 约翰 - 什么
- pretty clear, John. - What?
我只是用枪打死了这些人 再说了
I only shot the ones with guns, and besides,
这就是一个骗局
this was a con job.
得了吧
Come on!
那个手指发紫的人是一个医务兵
Purple fingers there was an intake medic.
不干净的工业级的卫生环境留下了这些污点
The stain is from shitty industrial-grade sanitation.
这里的所有人都不正常
Everyone here is chipped.
很明显这里的气氛
The atmo is so clear,
就是不能见天日
there's obviously no surface-to-air traffic.
我们朝这里的走的时候我没有看到一片农场
And I didn't see a single farm while we were walking here.
那有怎么样
So?
那你醒醒吧
So... hello!
什么样的地方会有警卫 医务兵和身份芯片
What kind of place has guards, medics, ID chips,
还有受限制的空中飞行
and restricted air travel?
- 监狱 - 你说对了
- A prison. - Ding-ding for the fat lady.
他们不是农民
They are not farmers.
他们是殖民地的犯人
They are prisoners in a labor colony,
他们想让我们为他们服刑
and they were gonna make us do their time.
你错了
You're wrong.
是吗
Yeah?
约翰
Johnny.
- 约翰 我警告你 - 那
- Johnny, I'm warning you. - Then where...
农场到底在哪
are... the farms?
我们就是农场
We are the farms.
我没有预料到这个
I did not see that one coming.
他说对了大部分
He got most of it right.
这是一个大部分无人监视的债务人殖民地
This is a debtors colony... Unsupervised, mostly.
被送到这里的人要为自己谋生
You're sent here to fend for yourself
用不同的方式还债
and work off your debt in a bunch of ways.
- 你的方式是 - 献出我的器官
- And your way was... - Organ harvest.
- 这是获酬劳最多的方式了 - 是怎么运作的
- Highest pay of all. - How does that even work?
到时候你的芯片就会响
When it's your time, your chip beeps
它会告诉你去哪个仓库
and tells you what depot to go to.
这片土地上有很多仓库
There are depots all across the planet.
要么我们主动汇报要么他找到我们
We report in, or they track us down.
你会做的很棒的
You'll do nicely.
医生想拿走什么器官就拿走什么器官
Doc takes what they want,
并且给你的身体摄入新的器官种子和重新生长的药
doses you with a new organ bud and regrowth meds,
然后你就再一次开始这个过程
and you start the process all over again.
重新生长
Regrowth?
你经历过多少次了
How many times have you been through this?
13次
13.
他们会不断地增加房♥租和食物的债
And they keep adding debt for rent and food
这样你就永远都逃不出去了
so you can never be free.
我只是想让这一切停下来
I just wanted it to stop.
那你就想卖♥♥了我们
By selling us for parts instead.
不是你们 是他们
Not you, just... Just them.
- 我喜欢她 - 听着 很抱歉
- I like her. - Look, I'm sorry.
我不能再承受了
I couldn't go through it again.
我还以为你们有反抗的机会呢
I thought you two had a fighting chance.
嘿 或许你就是个农民呢
Hey, maybe you are a farmer.
真是满口胡言
Sure talk a lot of horseshit.
这是这个人的身份芯片
It's this guy's ID chip.
他们的都响了
They're all going off.
生存状况:已脱机
Life sight: offline.
所有人有五分钟汇报时间
All personnel, you have five minutes to report in
来逃避惩罚
and avoid censure.
所有的犯人留在监狱里
All detainees, remain in position.
不然呢 会发生什么
Or what? What happens next?
他们会来找我们
They come for us.
他们会派来一船的警卫和武器
They send a ship full of guards and guns now.
好极了
Good.
能出来真好 你知道吗
It's just nice to get out, you know?
- 新鲜的空气 美好的阳光 - 是啊
- Fresh air, bit of sun. - Yeah.
歌♥颂这些树木 咱们他们
Praise the trees. Praise them.
狠狠的赞美他们
Praise them hard!
你是怎么认识
So how do you know...
- 菲路泽的 - 菲路泽
- Fairuza? - Fairuza, yeah.
你懂得
Oh, you know...
就这样认识的
just around the way.
听别人说的
Word of mouth...
就这样
and such.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
- 坐下 - 好的 夫人
- Sit. - Yes, ma'am.
从什么时候开始苦难僧侣变成了受虐狂
Since when are Scarbacks sadists, by the way?
我还以为你们的宗教就是在于承受痛苦
I thought your rituals were all about taking pain.
我承受了12年的痛苦
I took pain for 12 years, until I found out
后来我发现我的宗教只是狗屎
my religion was built on shit.
现在我长官别人的痛苦
Now I'm in charge of who hurts.
看起来不错
Seems fair, actually...
那么
So...
你呢
what about you?
你需要原谅吗
You need forgiving?
我
Me?
我只是一个浑身沾满巧克力的天使
Oh, I'm just an angel dipped in chocolate.
但是我确实想给你个建议
But I do have a proposition for you.
- 我们需要到联盟去 - 杰拉德
- We need onto the Necropolis. - Oh, Gared...
- 出去 - 听着 我知道
- Get out. - Listen, I know...
如果你想叫我回到那里去 那你就一无所知
Nothing, if you could ask me to go back there.
我们的朋友被阿尔维斯·阿卡瑞抓走了
I was friends with Alvis Akari.
我想找出杀了他的婊♥子♥
I'm trying to find the bitch who killed him.
但是首先我们要进入到
But that starts with getting inside
那个移♥动♥的炸♥弹♥
that floating tomb.
太晚了 现在没有人能进去
It's too late. No one can get in there now.
我们可以
We can.
我们只是需要一个足够了解那个地方的人
We just need someone who knows the inside
来引导我们
well enough to guide us
这样我们就能为阿尔维斯报仇了
so we can avenge Alvis' death.
那我也去
Well, then I'm coming with you.
但是我找的每个工艺品都归我
And I keep any artifact that I find.
我觉得没问题
I think we can manage that.
只要我们还在这
Long as we're here,
这样做有点粗鲁 你懂得
it seems rude not to, you know...
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表