剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
泽芙刚刚确定了 约翰尼快撑不住了
Zeph just confirmed it. Johnny's barely holding on.
- 我们要走了 - 哦
- We need to leave. - Oh, uh...
不好意思 我刚刚是不是错过了你们说要穿制♥服♥的消息
Sorry, was there a uniform memo that I just didn't get?
它要死了
It's dying.
- 那个保护盾 我感觉它快不行了 - 那就说明成功了
- The shield, I felt it dying. - Then it worked.
一定是我们放置池子的时候拔掉了保护盾
It must have unplugged it when we ported the pool.
- 怎么回事 - 胡伦虫的保护损毁了
- What the hells? - Hullen shield crashed.
解除了整个网络
It took out the entire grid.
联盟系统 会把防护盾当成病毒
The RAC's system, it'll see it as a virus
接下来会强制重启
and respond with a hard reboot
这样飞船就不会爆♥炸♥
to keep the ship from imploding.
但保护盾没了 这难道不是好事吗
But the shield's down. Why isn't that a good thing?
因为强制重启是非常非常不好的事
Because a hard reboot is very, very bad.
- 为什么 - 因为这样胡伦虫
- Why? - Because the Hullen will
就能激活搜捕联盟的强力大炮
finally be able to access the RAC's heavy cannon.
现在武器系统正在蓄力
Their weapons systems are powering up now.
舰队上的绿液正在结晶
With the green crystallized on the Armada,
我们没法用保护盾 也离开不了杀伤范围
we can't raise the shields or get out of range.
- 我们 - 成了完美的目标
- We're... - Perfect targets.
搜捕联盟杀手十分钟后到达
RAC guns are online in ten.
要所有人五分钟之后到飞船
I want everyone on a ship in five.
去去去 你也去 雅各布斯
Go, go, go, go. That means you too, Jaqobis.
你在干嘛 搜捕联盟
What are you doing? The RAC will just
会把他们炸飞的
blast them out of the sky.
那也比在这
Better than waiting for them
等他们找上门来好
to drop an anvil on our nutsacks.
可以在我们这边干掉大炮吗
Can we take out the cannons on our end?
我们只有四个人
There are four of us.
还没等我们完事
We'll never get 'em all off
舰队就已经被炸飞了
before they take down the Armada.
你不能黑进去之类的吗
Well, can't you hack something?
十分钟绝对不够
Not in ten minutes.
搜捕联盟系统由液压防火墙保护
The RAC systems are protected by Hydraic firewalls.
你破解了一个就会出现另外两个
You crack one, two more pop up.
你破解两个 他们就会翻成四倍
You crack two, it quadruples.
所以我们要把你们现在的飞船炸掉
So we take the old girl down.
不行 我们没有足够的火力
No, we don't have enough firepower.
不 混♥蛋♥ 利用我的主码
No, dipshit, we use my master code
就可以炸飞它
and blow it out of the sky.
话是这么说 但是代码必须有人输入
Bitch of it is, code has to be entered manually,
所以 输入的人一定也活不下来
so whoever punches it in punches his own ticket.
你们其中一个人会留在那里
One of you ain't coming back.
- 我来做 - 你做个鬼
- I'll do it. - Like hells you will.
- 我去做 - 那雅各布斯呢
- I'll do it. - What about Jaq?
- 你答应过的 - 我来吧
- You promised. - Ugh, I'll do it.
我只是看不下去你们腻腻歪歪了
Just so I don't have to watch this.
不用了 命运选择了我
No, I got the shortest straw.
听着 只要搜捕联盟还会重建
Look, whenever RAC arises from these ashes,
那就需要扫兴者
it's going to need Killjoys.
还有一个指定好的混♥蛋♥
And a designated asshole.
没关系 我知道我已经是个将死之人了
And it's okay. I know I'm a dead man walking.
这吓不到我
That doesn't scare me.
但是在我脑子里放一个蜘蛛的东西 吓到我了
The thing that put a spider in my brain, that does.
而我知道你们是唯一可以阻止这件事的人
And I know that you guys are the only ones that can stop it.
皮普
Pip.
我不能让你去 还有泽芙
I can't, Zeph...
她救不了我的话 绝对原谅不了自己
Will never forgive herself when she can't save me,
但如果我因为救你们而牺牲 她就会慢慢忘了我
but she will get over me dying to save you.
感谢你为我们的付出
Thank you for your service, soldier.
嗯 我知道你不喜欢拥抱
Uh, yeah, not a hugger. That checks out.
现在在给你的平板发送代码
Downloading the code to your PDD now.
我们与你同在 皮普
We're all with you, Pip.
靠
Shit...
可以停下了 泽芙
You can stop, Zeph.
我要把魔方接到货仓
I'll port the cube onto the cargo hold,
这样如果我们不行了 也不会一无所有
so if we go down, it won't be for nothing.
等一下 你刚说停下是什么意思
Wait, what do you mean, stop?
他们要用自动毁灭代码
Turin's using the auto-destruct codes.
但代码需要有人输入
But those have to be entered manually.
妲奇
Dutch?
不是
No.
范西
Fancy?
不行 不行
No, no.
皮普
Pip?
我们退线了 皮普 你和她说吧
We're clear, Pip. She's all yours.
皮普
Pip?
我还在想你什么时候打来呢
I was wondering when you'd call.
你现在立刻离开那里
I want you to get out of there,
你现在赶紧离开 听到了吗
and I want you to do it now, do you hear me?
这样的话搜捕联盟就会把你炸死的
Then the RAC would blow you up,
这我可不同意
and I'm not cool with that.
你为什么要这样 皮普
Why are you doing this, Pip?
如果我不做的话 以后可能都泡不到你了
Because if I didn't, then I'd probably never get laid again.
但是我还没想出来怎么进入绿液呢
But I haven't figured out how to get into the green yet.
我们还有很多事要做
We have so much thinking to do.
先去找到妲奇
Just find Dutch.
她会救你出来的 她总是有魔法做到
She'll get you out, she's magic.
你这种科学家可不相信魔法这回事
You scientists don't believe in magic.
如果能带你回来我就相信
I will if it'll bring you back.
不要想不开 泽芙
You're looking at this the wrong way, Zephyr.
利斯来的天才女孩
A genius farm girl from Leith almost falling
要爱上一个奎雷什来的爱吹牛的人
for a spoiled loudmouth from Qresh?
这不是魔法才怪呢
Hells if that ain't magic.
皮普
Pip?
我
I...
没关系 泽芙
It's okay, Zeph.
我了解
I know.
在折衷处见
Meet me in the middle.
皮普
Pip?
皮普
Pip?
再见 老姑娘
Good-bye, old girl.
好了 我们还剩下三个人
Okay, that's all three of us.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 和移走一块大脑
- How are you feeling? - About as good as you can feel
之后的感觉差不多
after you have a piece of your brain removed.
保证雅各布斯安全的唯一方法就是
The only way to keep Jaq safe was to make a Remnant
把他逝去的地方做成一个遗物
of his location.
夫人没办法偷走我们不记得的事
The Lady can't steal what we don't remember.
我答应过不会忘记他
I promised not to forget him.
我到底需要放弃多少承诺才能保证他的安全
How many promises will I have to break to keep him safe?
我们去毁了吧
Let's destroy it.
结束的时候雅各布斯会找到我们的
Jaq will find me when it's over.
一旦泽芙解除了阿妮拉的伤疤
Once Zeph decodes Aneela's scars,
- 我们会结束这一切 - 关于那件事
- we'll end all of this. - About that.
我需要和妲奇单独谈谈
I need to speak with Dutch alone.
这层都留给你们俩
The floor is all yours.
这是我找到的所有关于伤疤的东西
Here's everything I found on the scars.
“上升 长生 消散”的定义和词源
Definitions, etymology of "ascend, elixir, disappear."
但如果这是进去绿液空间的办法 我想不通
But if it's a way into greenspace, I don't know how.
如果这不是进入的钥匙 那阿妮拉是不会发送的
But Aneela wouldn't send them if they weren't the key.
我里面提供了一些我的研究理论
Well, I put some of my working theories on there
- 给约翰当辅助 - 约翰
- as a springboard for John. - John?
泽芙 我们需要你
Zeph, we need you.
让他去仔细观察毛毛虫
Tell him to look into how caterpillars
是怎么在茧里融化的
liquefy in a cocoon.
即使形式改变了 它们仍然会保留记忆
They retain their memories even as they change form.
那是他的选择 泽芙
It was his choice, Zeph.
皮普是很不会做决定的人
Pip makes terrible life choices.
大家都知道
Everyone knows that.
你知道他们怎么评价牛逼小组吗
You know what they say about Team Awesome Force?
他们说达文会去挡子弹
They say D'av will take the bullet,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表