剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
这件事不止和阿妮拉有关
This is about more than just Aneela.
不要拦着我去做重要的事
Let me do what needs to be done.
你不是来救阿妮拉的
You didn't come here to save Aneela.
我来这里是因为我救不了她
I came here because I can't save her.
那个物质会杀死所有与黏液有关的人
That compound will kill everyone linked with the green.
这是唯一保险的方法
It's the only way to be sure.
包括你和阿妮拉还有多少人
Including you and Aneela and how many others?
这是自杀式任务
This is a suicide mission.
这就是我不想让你来的原因
That's why I didn't want you to come.
我也想过这个问题 但这是理性的选择
I've thought it through. It's the rational choice.
不
No.
人算不如天算
You don't get to calculate the odds
你不该当我们还有机会救她的时候
and cut ties with our daughter
和我们的女儿断绝关系
when there's still any chance we can save her.
你对我太有信心了 娅拉
You have too much faith in me, Yala.
这从来都不是真的
That has never once been true.
克兰·金·里特 我从六岁起就认识你了
Khlyen Kin Rit, I have known you since our sixth summer.
十二岁就爱上了你
And loved you since our 12th.
我从没见过你放弃过一次
I've never seen you quit once.
我现在不会帮你干这个
I won't help you do it now.
我在做正确的事情
I'm trying to do what's right.
那就抗争
Then fight.
一旦你知道这场战斗会以失败告终
The moment you know the battle is lost...
就是真正失败了
Truly lost...
我要用这个亲手杀了这个女人
I will use this and I will kill this lady myself,
在这之前我不会放弃
but not until then.
我知道你其实还没有变
I know that you're still in there.
你对我们还是有感情的
That you still feel for us.
那只是回音
It's just an echo.
我想我们的回音仍然比大多数人
And I think our echo is still more than most people
能感觉到的更多
ever get to feel.
那你就不要放弃我们
Then don't you dare give up on us.
娅琳娜 把罐子给我
Yalena, give me the canister.
不要摧毁它
Don't destroy it.
- 我们失败了 - 我们没有失败
- We failed. - We haven't failed.
我只是还没有胜利
I just haven't won yet.
我现在只想着
Here's what I want.
救出阿妮拉 杀了那个女人
To save Aneela, destroy the lady,
再次过上正常的生活
and have a gods damn normal life again.
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
阿妮拉是你的什么人
What is Aneela to you?
她是我的家人
She is my family.
跟你一样
Like you.
所以你不要对我没有信心
So don't you dare give up on me.
我有个请求
One request.
如果你创造不了奇迹
If you can't do the impossible...
就做件光荣的事
Do the honorable.
做我做不到的事
The thing I couldn't do.
你答应我
You promise me.
如果你救不了阿妮拉 你就结束她的生命
That you will end Aneela if you can't save her.
妲奇仍然没有回话
Still no response from Dutch.
- 再试一次 - 她的通讯系统一定被破坏了
- Try again. - Her com must be damaged.
我们没时间了 约翰
We are running out of time, John.
好的 没问题 我这就回山洞里
Okay, no problem, I'll just go back into the caves,
经过那些愤怒的嗜血守卫
past the angry bloodthirsty guards,
再把机器关掉 自己去找妲奇
turn the machine off again and go find Dutch myself.
你怎么找到她
How will you find her?
他可以试着去找
He could try bloody looking.
- 很高兴你能加入我们 - 你能等我真是太好了
- Nice of you to join us. - Nice of you to wait.
露西 带我们离开这里
Lucy, get us out of here.
约翰 我们现在时间紧迫
We're cutting it very close, John.
如果我们在安全领域恢复之前
If we don't break clear before
还没有突破 我们可能会
the security field resumes, we could be...
会被像苍蝇一样拍死 我明白了 赶紧他妈启动吧
Splatty and dead, I get it. Now push this shit.
你还好吗
You okay?
你找到你需要的东西了吗
You find what you need in there?
是的 我找到了
Yeah, I did.
我可以带你一起去
I could take you with me, you know.
不
No.
克兰会回到我的身边
Khlyen will find his way back to me.
他总能这样
He always does.
我不想参与其他的烂事
And I'd like to skip all the dramatic bits in between,
谢谢你
thank you.
你对一个让你失望的人还是这么有信心
You have a lot of faith in someone who's let you down.
如果你只对自己有信心
Well, it's a very hard life if you only have faith
- 那么生活就会变得很艰难 - 但那样你会更安全
- in yourself. - But a safer one.
当你最后一次看见阿妮拉走出黏液
When you last saw Aneela outside the green...
她快乐吗
Was she happy?
她通过自己找到了完美的自我
In her way, she found her perfect match.
那你开心吗
And are you happy?
我还好
I'm fine.
在战争中还有更重要的事情
There are more important things in the middle of a war
- 一切也许都会结束 - 愤怒是好事
- where everything might end. - Anger's good.
尤其是在比起治愈你 更让你难过的时候
Until it hurts you more than it heals you.
当你准备好了
And when you're ready...
我希望你选择放手
I hope you choose to let yours go.
我得承认 普雷
Gotta hand it to you, Pree.
作为一个酒保 你的侦查技术很棒
For a bartender, you make a pretty good recon scout.
姜饼人 我再说一次
Gingersnap, for the last time,
我什么都擅长好吗
I make a pretty good everything.
这里的浴室好使了吗
Do the showers in this place work yet?
我需要洗个五次
Because I need five of them.
嘿 我以为你是和皮普一起来的
Hey, I thought you were coming with Pip.
- 他在哪儿 - 在休息
- Where is he? - Resting.
- 他怎么了 - 头非常的痛
- From what? - A really bad headache.
说到头痛 请看看这个
Speaking of headaches, take a look at this.
多亏了我的朋友 维吉 我们能看到联盟基地内部了
We have full eyes on the RAC, thanks to my guy, Weej.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
接下来我们要做的是把孩子找回来
Next thing we have to do is get those kids back.
是啊 然后我们就把该死的飞船拿回来
Yeah, and then we take back our goddamn ship.
- 我们的家 - 等等
- Our home. - Wait.
她在往下滴什么
Look what she's dripping.
一定是等离子体
It must be plasma.
没有冻住的黏液
Pure and unfrozen.
那个女人有一个黏液池子
The Lady has a greenpool.
所以我们就这样杀了那个女人
So this is how we kill the Lady.
希望能稍微调整一下
With some tweaks, hopefully.
一旦我们把阿妮拉救出来
Once we get Aneela out.
只有你和我 还是
Just you and me still, or...
你为什么要来
Why did you come along?
因为你问过
Because you asked.
- 因为 - 我们是家人
- 'Cause... - We're family?
你说得对 我们是家人
You're damn right, we are.
他也是
So is he.
家人不会放弃彼此
And family don't give up on each other,
我深知
I know that much.
不管克兰对我做了什么
And despite what Khlyen did to me,
我可能受伤 但我不会灰心
I may be damaged, but I'm not broken.
姑娘 一切都好吗
Is everything all right, girl?
你给达文的消息已经被接收了
Your message to D'avin was received.
现在好了
Well, hey now.
他寄什么东西回来了吗 会是一个善意的道歉吗
Did he send anything back? Maybe a nice apology?
不是 因为不是达文收到的
No, because it wasn't D'avin who received it.
- 那会是谁 - 身份不明
- Well then who did? - Unidentified.
但我认得入口传输接收头
But I recognize the intake transmission receipt headers.
他们是黑根的船只
They're Black Root Ships.
他们一定是在跟踪达文
Well, they must be following D'av.
不
No.
不 他们在跟踪那个孩子
No, they're following the kid.
根据收到时间的坐标
Based on the coordinates on the time of receipt,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表