剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Sometimes things just get a little messy upstairs.
对不起
I'm sorry.
嘿 没关系的
Hey, that's okay.
黛尔·塞亚说过 这里的绿色魔法
Delle Seyah said there wasn't enough green
是不够轻松移♥动♥位置的
for an easy transition.
这就是为什么
That's why you are suffering
你的心情像过山车一样
the world's dickiest mood swings.
你知道的 如果我像胡伦虫一样
You know, if I go full Hullen,
你就可以用你的王牌绝技了
you can just use your little ace and...
那不会发生的 老弟
That won't happen, baby bro.
因为我们会找到妲奇的
Because we are gonna find Dutch
我们也要为了舰队快点行动
and we are gonna haul ass for the Armada.
黛尔·塞亚可以在那净化你
Delle Seyah can cleanse you there.
你只需要再多坚持一会
You just need to hold on to the real John
不要放弃真正的约翰 好吗
a little bit longer, okay?
他值得这一切
He's worth it.
好的
Okay.
那我们要怎么修理这个东西
So, what do we do with this thing?
就假装这个是老爹的二氧化硅滑动器
Uh, just pretend she's Dad's old silica slider.
我们重新建造一个
We rebuild her.
妈的 他让我们
Oh, shit. How many times
修那个破玩意多少次了
did he make us fix that old piece of junk?
- 把螺丝拧下来 - 否则我剥了你的皮
- Strip that bolt... - And I'll strip your hide.
霍克草药瓶 你无法击败我的记录
Bottle of Hokk, you can't beat my old record.
普雷的违法草药
Pree's under-the-counter shit.
开始吧
You're on.
恢复的不错 约翰
Nice recovery, Johnny.
差一点就露馅了
Almost blew it back there.
混出我的脑袋
Get out of my head.
是你要请我来的
You invited me.
因为那个东西在你脑袋里时间越长
Because the longer that shit is in you,
放弃就越难
the harder it is giving up.
我猜你超级喜欢胡伦虫·约翰
I get you're not a super fan of Hullen Johnny,
但是一旦你了解了我
but once you get to know me, you won't even miss
你连那个低调的手提包都不会错过的
that old heart-on-his-sleeve whinge-bag.
不 我会的
Yes, I will.
他就是我的手提包
He's my whinge-bag.
约翰
Johnny.
你觉得一旦达文发现你的真是计划
What do you think D'av is gonna do once he figures out
他会怎么办呢
what you're really planning?
谁说他会活到那个时候了
Who says he'll be around to see it?
我们需要搞清楚
We need to understand
舰队的导航系统是怎么运行的
how the Armada's navigation systems work.
你需要告诉我
You need to show me...
把那该死的东西从我的控制台上拿下去
Get that damn thing off my console.
对不起 亲爱的齐
Apologies, Baby Zee!
我真挡不住他
Couldn't stop His Hairiness from flipping his wig.
我说弄清楚他们知道什么
I said find out what they know,
而不是让他们开车
not let them drive the god damn car.
- 他对我们不成威胁 - 这个东西可以开启
- He's not a threat. - That thing could be starting
自毁序列或者呼叫援兵
an auto-destruct sequence, or calling reinforcements.
是啊 但是我在这方面并不是一无所知
Yeah, except for the part where I'm not an actual idiot.
我在用电神经环来控制他
I'm using an electro-neural loop to control him.
现在他更像是一个比胡伦虫更卑微的小蚂蚁
Now he's more like a servile worker ant than Hullen.
你的控制环能让它告诉我们
Your little loop-de-loop make it tell us
- 他为什么想自杀吗 - 不能
- why it tried to shoot itself? - No.
他的语言系统失灵了
His speech functions are impaired,
但是他能明白基本的指令
but he understands basic commands.
其他的功能暂时关闭了
The rest is still shut off for now.
我才是胡伦虫的告密者
I am the Hullen Whisperer.
说得对 多亏了我们的新朋友 我进去了
That's right, thanks to our new friend here, I'm in.
舰队显示 那些追踪露西的飞船
The Armada shows the ships chasing Lucy
消失在小行星带了
disappeared into Borian's Belt.
再也没有出来
And then never came back out.
所以我们知道该去哪里找露西
So now we know where to find Lucy.
准备黑根飞船 带上机器人 以防我们需要打手
Prep a Black Root ship. Take the Barlord for muscle.
和帮手
And hustle.
你需要先给皮普和普雷授权
You'll need to deputize Pip and Pree first.
- 为什么 - 我们也不知道
- Why? - We have no idea
这条线索会引导我们去哪
where this trail leads, or what laws
也不知道我们需要打破什么规则
we'll need to break. That badge is
如果事情恶化 那个徽章是唯一能保护我们的东西了
the only protection we'll have if shit goes wrong.
你也告诉我怎么给自己收拾烂摊子吗
You gonna tell me how to wipe my own ass, too?
- 右手放在心脏上 - 是啊
- Tap your hearts. - Yeah, I feel like
我感觉我对这个领域还有很多可以贡献的
is still have a lot to give to my field...
- 右手放在胸上 - 好的
- Tap your damn heart. - Okay.
至于现在 你再也不是任何人的公民和士兵
As of now, you are nobody's citizen, nobody's soldier.
你要放弃对所有人的忠诚除了
You renounce all loyalties except...
- 你要替我说吗 - 对不起 太激动了
- You wanna say it for me, too? - Sorry, I got excited.
除了我们的准则 你的队伍
All loyalties except our code,
和你的委任状以外 你放弃一切对别人的忠诚
your team, and your Warrant.
- 你没有立场 不偏不倚 - 我就是这样的
- You will take no sides... - Oh, that's kind of my thing.
- 不接受贿赂 - 这是我
- You will take no bribes... - That's kind of my thing.
但是委任状很重要
But yeah, Warrants are important.
- 是的 是的 - 委任状
- Right, of course. - Yes, Warrants.
新鲜出炉的委任状
Hot steaming Warrants...
在我隔离你之前 去找到雅各布斯
Go find me a damn Jaqobis before I space you myself.
有委任状就够啦
The Warrant is all!
还有没有回旋余地了
Is there any wiggle room on that?
解释这个东西很有意思的
Fun times explaining this hickey.
对不起 我得注射到你的骨髓上去
Sorry, have to tap the tree.
我改变了实验扫描仪
I've repurposed the probe's scanner.
现在需要的就是一个更好的过滤器
All it needs is a better filter.
而你就是那个过滤器
And you are that filter.
我把扫描仪和我的文件同步了
I synced the scanners to my PDD
这样就能让你吐出绿色魔法
to invert your ability to repel the green
追踪它
to track it instead.
我们离池子越近 你就会干蛋
The closer we get to the pool, the more you should feel...
真真切切的靠近 准备好了吗 兄弟
Must be real close. Buck up, boyo.
你胃里的翻江倒海要帮着我们赚钱了
That tickle in your tummy's gonna lead us to the money.
我们应该开枪打它吗
Should we shoot it?
不 可能是被人操纵着的
No, could be rigged.
你好 先生们
Salutations, gentlemen.
我是沃顿·朱诺·克莱
Warden Juno Clay on the horn.
看上去你们已经吸引了所有的本地人
Looks like you've attracted all the locals.
如果你们看到了这个
If you're getting this,
这就意味着我的人已经包围你们了
it means my men have you surrounded.
我建议你们交枪投降
I suggest you surrender your weapons
平和的出来
and come out peacefully.
我给他们的指令是见人就杀
My men have orders to shoot on sight,
要是真的浪费了像你们这样的标本
and it would be a real shame to waste fine specimens
那就太可惜了
such as yourselves.
是啊 现在就开始找上你了
Yeah, it's all starting to catch up with you now.
- 真是让人扫兴 - 放下武器
- Well, that's a bummer. - Drop your weapons!
我们要吗
Should we?
- 我数到四 - 分头行动
- I count four. - Even split.
我喜欢这种几率
I like the odds.
我们需要给出口设障碍
We need to barricade the opening.
我能不能说
Can I just say?
这是最最过瘾的公路旅行了
Best road trip ever.
住手
Stop.
阿妮拉 好痒
Aneela, that tickles.
阿妮拉
Aneela?
真是一个好听的名字
That's a pretty name.
这最好是产前维生素
That better be prenatal vitamins.
这是能帮助你快点生孩子的
Ah, it's just a little help to get the baby show
小东西
on the road.
这些药可以控制这头愤怒的公牛
Those would keep an angry bull in line.
省省力气准备迎接宫缩吧
Save your strength for the contractions.
你要是敢动我的孩子 我就会让九大家族
You touch my child and I'll reign the full fury
都来找你的麻烦
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表