剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Dutch, mostly.
她说什么了
What's she saying?
你的裤子好看
That those pants look great on you.
天一亮我们就走
We leave at first light.
如果混♥蛋♥警长再派人来
If Sheriff Dicknuts sends more men,
我想做好准备
I want to see them coming.
我先来值班吧
I'll take first watch.
我来就行
I got it.
你再想个新计划吧 雅各布斯
Might need a new plan, Jaqobis.
他根本不再相信你了
He doesn't trust you for shit, anymore.
你总是站他那边
You always take his side.
感觉像小时候去露营
Reminds me of camping when we were kids.
只是爸爸当时喝醉了 妈妈嗑high了
Only Dad was drunk and Mom was high.
之后她更严重
She got worse after...
你走了之后伤心欲绝
Broke her heart when you left.
我现在是不走了 对吧
Well I'm not going anywhere now, am I?
我们找打妲奇 你恢复身体后
And after we find Dutch, and you've been through rehab,
你就不要再说这事了
you can retire that card for good.
我受够了
I'm tired of it.
我也不爱提你离开的这件事
Kind of bored of the whole "you left" angle anyways.
放弃了人类情感之后
Now I feel like I've dropped a dress size
感觉自己都瘦了
now that I've given up human feelings.
感情好黏糊
So sticky.
你应该试试
Should give it a try.
孩子们过来会用上的
Come in handy when the kid gets here.
你不会觉得妲奇想
What, you don't think Dutch is gonna want anything
跟那孩子扯上关系吧
to do with the baby, do you?
她和小屁孩你只能选一个
Gotta be the little booger or her.
得选一个放弃
You'll have to bail on one of them.
不过你很擅长啊
But hey, at least it's what you're good at, right?
喝点酒吧 亲爱的
Have a drink, honey butter.
好酒
It's the good stuff.
泽费
Zephyr.
我们只剩下四分钟氧气了
We have four minutes of oxygen left.
该放弃的时候就放弃吧
You gotta know when the party's over.
至少缺氧的时候我们更容易醉
At least with oxygen crashing we'll get drunk faster.
不用你们管我了 朋友们
Yeah, don't worry about me, guys.
我要一个人死了
Just gonna die out here alone.
没有酒喝
Sober.
拨开树叶走出来的姑娘 肌肤雪白
* The girl from Leaf, with skin like snow
我为什么过来 她也不知
* What brought me here, she'll never know
- 你浪费空气呢 - 抱歉咯 宝贝
- You're wasting air. - Oh, sorry, boo-boo.
但我希望葬礼上有歌♥
But at my funeral I want singing,
有酒 有男人
booze, and burly men.
我们两个男人也不少了
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
- 对吧 皮普 - 没错
- Am I right, Pip? - Yeah, hear, hear.
是因为工作 还是公♥司♥的琴酒
* Was it the job, the company gin?
她都碰不上威斯利星人
* She'd never met a real Westerlyn
我应该告诉她
* Should I tell her...
我唱的是那晚
Ah, I was singing that the night
我和杰拉德亚见面的哪天
that Gared and I were supposed to meet.
但是我的小蛋蛋不好意思见他
But my little meatball was just too shy to say hello.
频率和持续时间
Frequency and duration.
秘钥会不会是一首歌♥
Guys, what if the keycode is a song?
对约翰尼和露西很重要的歌♥曲
Something significant to Johnny and Lucy?
约翰尼想偷走露西的时候
When Johnny was trying to steal Lucy,
被妲奇抢先一步的唯一理由
the only reason Dutch got the drop on him
是因为他在放音乐
was because he was blasting music.
他说是哪首歌♥了吗
Did he tell you what song he was blasting?
他在皇家小馆唱过一次
He sang it once. At the Royale,
当时他喝多了
when he was deep, deep in his cups.
必须和你讲
* Have to talk to you
我熬不下去了 家里没人
* I can't get through, There ain't nobody home
就是这首歌♥
Bingo.
- 我有话和你讲 - 分♥析♥中
- * I have to talk to you * - Analyzing...
我熬不下去了
* I can't get through
正在解除安全程序
Disengaging security protocol now.
家里没有人
* There ain't nobody home!
家里没有人
* There ain't nobody home
不记得歌♥词了
Yeah, don't know the words to the song.
- 太好了 - 重启完成
- Yes! - Reboot complete.
约翰尼你好
Hello, Johnny.
每对情侣都有自己的情歌♥
Every couple has a song.
约翰尼呢
Where is Johnny?
还想问你呢 露西
Hoping you could help with that, Luce.
正在追踪电梯信♥号♥♥
Tracking the elevator's signal now.
启动黑根船自动驾驶
Activate the Black Root ship's autopilot,
设定路线
and set a course.
我们要去救雅各布斯了
One Jaqobis sandwich for pick-up.
家里没有人
* There ain't nobody home
我也想帮你捶捶背 但是
I'd hold your hair back, but...
你得黏液池到了
There's your snot pool.
真美
Pretty.
上哪找妲奇
So how do we find Dutch?
你要跳进去吗
Do you need to get in the pool?
我需要点空间
I'm gonna need some space.
让我一个人来比较好
Might be better if I do this part solo.
过程可能会很奇怪
Could get a little weird.
找到妲奇
Find Dutch.
然后就走
Then we go.
你得孩子不会喜欢
Your kid's gonna hate it,
但是你很适合凶狠的样子
but hard ass looks good on you.
谢谢你没放弃我
Thanks for not giving up on me.
真对不起
I am so sorry.
一切都是我的错
For all of this.
主要还是因为
But mostly...
这个
For this.
我来了 美女
Here I come, beautiful.
你还没走吗
You're still here?
为什么
Why?
我还想问你
I could say the same.
我的计划是得到足够黏液
My plan is to take enough green
变身胡伦虫 离开这里
to go full Hullen and get off this rock,
好好刷一刷
and have me some real fun.
别这样 雅各布斯
Come on, Jaqobis.
你以为自己变成胡伦虫之后
Think you can finally kick my ass
就能打败我吗
now that you're Hullen?
别打自己了
Stop hitting yourself.
我穿防弹衣了
Body armor.
厉害了
Sweet play.
你从武装队拿掳的吧
Did you scoop it off the posse?
妈妈说过
Mom always said don't leave the house
要做好万全准备
without a fresh pair.
弟弟确实都很讨厌
Little brothers are the worst!
我好期待看到
I am a'tingle to behold
你神力的来源 塞亚·肯德里
the source of your wonder, Seyah Kendry.
不过首先你得答应我几个小请求
I do have a few small requests, first.
我没让加派人手啊
I didn't ask for more men.
总公♥司♥找你过去
Head office is calling you in, sir.
我才不在乎
I don't give a wet shart.
总公♥司♥可以等她还完债再说
Head office can stand by until her debt is settled.
我和碧已经约好怎么还债了
Oh, Bea and I already made arrangements for repayment.
就是你
You on a platter.
你本应该为自己公♥司♥偷内脏 朱诺
You're supposed to steal for your company, Juno.
而不是从他们那里揩油 犯低级错误了
Not from them. Rookie mistake.
你没有证据 没有监控录像
Prove it. No security cam
我也没有承认
so much as blinks without my say-so.
你忘了什么
You forgot one.
内部手术室的腹腔镜检查相机
The laparoscopic camera for the internal surgeries.
录下的视频直接传到总公♥司♥
That feed goes straight to head office.
他们很吃惊
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表