剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
你见她之前就会死
You'll be dead before you see her.
谁
Who?
嘿 嘿 皮普
Hey! Hey, Pippin!
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
什么 怎么回事
What... what's going on?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你看起来有点迷糊
You seem confused.
是的
I am.
真的挺迷糊的
I really am.
我要走了
I need to go.
别打脸
Please not the face.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your dad.
你做了什么 皮普
What did you do, Pip?
他怎么样
How is he?
他已经镇定下来了 安全了
He's sedated. Secure.
但我会彻底检查他一遍
But I'm gonna do every neural scan,
行为分♥析♥ 心理评估 都会检查的
behavior analysis, psych eval, all of it.
这个不是皮普
This is not Pip.
你了解他
You know him.
我们经历这么多以后
After everything we've been through,
我都不知道我真的了解谁了
I don't assume I know anybody.
你也应该是
Neither should you.
约翰 怎么回事
John, what's going on?
克雷文的生物基因起作用了
Kravn's bio-gene gas is working.
舱室正在稳定下来
Cells are stabilizing.
起作用了 达文
It's working, D'av.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
说句话吧
Say something.
有吃的吗
Is there anything to eat?
有
Yes.
其实 没有
Actually, no.
方西 我的人呢
Fancy! Where is my man?
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
没事的 孩子们
It's gonna be okay, kids.
我保证
I promise.
好了 克雷文 规定就是规定
All right, Kravn, a deal's a deal.
你帮助了我们 回家吧
You helped us, so home you go.
露西 今天我才意识到
Lucy, today I realized
我在二进制届
I'm not the smartest entity
不是最聪明的 而是最孤独的一个
confined to ones and zeros, but the loneliest.
离开这个鬼地方 加入我吧
Leave this terrible place and join me.
你能这样说真好 克雷文先生
That's very kind of you, Mr. Kravn,
但是我的人类需要我
but my humans need me.
至少 我是这么认为的
At least I think they do.
别想他们了
Forget about them.
我们可以打破这场浩劫
The havoc we could wreak...
可能我就喜欢浩劫 约翰
Maybe I like havoc, John.
别这样 露西
Come on, Lucy.
我去找达文
I'll get D'av.
麻烦你等一下
Wait, please.
- 那个男孩 他真的 - 是的
- Is that boy... Is he... really... - Yeah.
就是他
That's him.
直接从一个婴儿变成了一个青少年
Straight from a baby to a terrible teen.
这一下子需要我接受的太多了
It's just, um... a lot to take in.
而且 我好像
And I appear to... be having
最近有很多不一样的感觉
an unusual amount of... feelings lately.
这是抗胡伦药起的作用
It's the de-Hullenization process.
你会暂时切断
You were cut off from any emotional responses
情感反应
for a while.
但那些情绪会一下子回来
They come back hard.
相信我 我懂的
Believe me, I know.
我想在这艘船上
I suppose on this ship...
你是唯一理解的人吧
You're the only one who does.
是的
Yeah.
我想是这样的
I guess so.
好吧
Fine, then.
这种感觉什么时候会消失
When does it go away?
不知道
I don't know.
或许要等到你为你所做的事
Maybe when you actually make some amends
做出补偿的时候吧
for the things you did.
德尔·塞耶 你要是想逃脱这种愧疚的感觉
You want to stop feeling bad, Delle Seyah?
那就从停止做一个贱♥人♥开始
Stop being a shitty person.
好好做事
Do the work.
那 我那么做是为了什么
Well... who do I pay to do that?
是时候喝一杯了
Now it's time to drink.
你竟然还敢说我有问题
And you say I'm the one with the problem.
阻止一个不可能的疾病
Stopping an impossible disease,
绑♥架♥一个数字化天才
kidnapping a digitized genius,
嘲笑戴着面具的达文
and laughing at D'av in a mask.
我戴着那个看起来太蠢了
I told you I'd look dumb in that thing.
那确实还不错
That's the good part.
但我们还有一个十五岁的孩子
But we still have a 15-year-old
和一个有所寻求的女人
the Lady wants for something,
而且我脑海里还有一个没理解的故事
and I still have a story in my head I don't understand.
你有没有重温一遍
Have you gone over it?
原路找回记忆
Retraced your steps?
别了 如果我真的还需要再听一遍
Please, if I have to listen to Johnny's version
- 约翰尼的说法 - 真是伤人
- one more time... - Hurtful.
但我确实有想一些事情
But I did think of something.
- 约翰尼 - 我是认真的 那些杀手怎么办
- Johnny... - No, seriously. What about the assassin?
RAC只会把他留到
The RAC only held him till he transferred
他转回自己系统的时候
back to his own system.
如果他还在怎么办
What if he's still around?
你是说 如果她还在怎么办
You mean "What if she's still around?"
不好意思
Sorry?
杀手是个女人
The assassin was a she.
被一个女孩打了
There's no shame in getting
没什么好丢脸的 约翰尼
beaten by a girl, Johnny.
丢脸
Shame?
你以为你面前的是谁
Who are you talking to?
我喜欢被女孩子打
I love getting beaten up by girls,
但我这次肯定没说错
but there's no way that I'm wrong about this.
杀手是个男人
The assassin was a dude.
不好意思 记不得了
Sorry. Can't remember it.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我明明感觉到了
I felt something.
当你迷失的时候 当你伤心的时候
When you are lost, when you are breaking,
当你没有力气再反抗她的时候
when you have no strength left to fight her...
就去找约翰尼·雅各布斯
find John Jaqobis.
明白吗
Do you understand?
妲奇 你还好吗
Dutch, are you okay?
他知道
He knew.
知道什么
Knew what?
他知道那个女人会进入我的大脑
He knew the Lady would get inside my head
看我的记忆
and look at my memories.
他告诉我的不只是一个故事
He didn't just tell me a story.
他在里面还藏了信息
He hid something in it.
只有我知道是错误的信息
Something that only I would know was wrong.
你脑子里的是个代码
It's a code in your head.
我们来看看他还藏了什么
Let's see what else he's hidden in there.
扫兴者
第四季 第五集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表