剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I've tried to be supportive and careful,
但我毕竟不是天生就擅长这样
but I'm not exactly palace-born,
所以如果我做了什么
so if I did something to...
伤害到或者冒犯到了你
hurt you or offend you,
请你
please just...
告诉我哪里做错了
Just tell me what I did wrong.
约翰
John...
你们经常过来吗
So, uh, do you guys come here often?
我看到穆勒了
I see Mueller.
好的 呃 太好了
Okay, uh, great.
你怎么把他带回他的房♥间呢
Um, how are you gonna get him back to his room?
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies...
我插了一个队 气势汹汹
I'm jumping his queue...hard.
好的
Okay.
是啊 这招应该有用
Yeah, that should work.
这可有点违反规矩啊 对吧
This is a bit against the rules, isn't it?
所以才会这么刺♥激♥
That's what makes it so hot.
检查一下他带没带武器
Check him for weapons.
他也可能是刺客 所以谨慎一点
He could still be the assassin, so be careful.
别让他控制住了你
Don't let him catch on to you.
- 你难道不厌烦这些规矩吗 - 当然了
- Aren't you tired of rules? - Definitely.
尽管如此 他们还是有存在的意义的 不是吗
Though, they--they do still serve a purpose, don't they?
就像《魔鬼代言人》里演得 但是
I mean, you know, devil's advocate, but--
检查一下屋子里有没有监控和入口
Search the room for cameras and entry points.
你一直在健身吗
You been working out?
我有点紧张 抱歉
I'm a little nervous. Sorry.
我第一次来参加这个活动
This is my first Ten.
我准备好了
I'm due.
完全准备好了
Overdue.
要婚姻有什么用呢 对吧
What's marriage anyway, right?
是时候放纵一下了
It's time to live a little.
典型的女士主动出击
Sample life's lady platter.
- 我不想要你的主动出击了 - 什么
- I don't want your lady platter. - Pardon?
不 我的意思是 我知道 我知道这挺可爱的
No, I-I-I mean, I'm sure-- I'm sure it's lovely.
你看起来很可爱
You seem lovely.
你有点太激动了 但这不是你的错
You're a bit enthusiastic, but it's not your fault.
女士们也有需求嘛
Ladies have needs.
我很抱歉 听着
I'm sorry. Look--
嘿 等等 等等 等等
It's--hey. Uh, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
我们可以爱抚啊
We could cuddle.
看来你不需要保护他
Looks like you're not gonna have to guard him
太长时间了
for too much longer.
我找到一个伪造的客人身份信息
Found a falsified guest ID.
我猜这就是我们的杀手
I'm guessing that's our killer.
妈的 身份信息里没有照片
Shit. There's no photo ID.
我看看能不能追踪到
Let me see if I can track
这个账户链接的手镯
the bracelet that's linked to the account.
拜托快一点
Please hurry.
查到了 查到了
Got it. Got it.
杀手正在移♥动♥中
Killer's on the move.
在哪儿
Where?
刚走进电梯里
Just getting in the elevator now.
正要走向套房♥里
Should be headed to the suites.
还有五秒钟就到你们楼层了
Should be at your floor in five...
我不想让他们匹配到我
I had them block me from matching...
- 四秒 - 因为我不想
- Four...- Because I-I didn't...
- 是你不想被匹配到吗 - 两秒
- You wanted to be unmatchable? - Two...
约翰尼 我们找错了目标
Johnny, we've got the wrong target.
一秒
One.
约翰
John?
来了个可怕的脱衣舞娘 我想要回我的钱
Terrible strip-tease. I want my money back.
哦 我不会挑逗你的
Oh, I don't tease.
我只负责传送
I deliver.
所以不管是谁派你来妨碍我杀人
So whoever sent you here to interrupt my kill
都要失望了
is going to be very disappointed.
小心毒药 她肯定随身携带着
Look out for the poison. She'll have it on her.
恶心
Gross!
太恶心了
Double gross!
好消息是
Good news...
我找到毒药了
I found the poison.
约翰尼
Johnny!
让开 我来对付她
Out of the way. This one's mine.
她左手掌有一个毒药补丁 别让她碰到你
Left palm, poison patch. Don't let her touch you.
- 要我帮忙吗 - 不用了 谢谢
- Need help? - No, thanks.
老天爷啊
Holy shit.
好吧 讲真 什么样的公主会做出那些动作啊
Okay, seriously, what kinda princess moves are those?
能救你命的公主
The kind that just saved your life.
我们怎么带她悄悄离开这里呢
How do we get her out of here without people seeing her?
不用担心 我控制了电梯
We're good. I control the elevator--
呃 现在有个小麻烦
Uh, just a small problem.
我好像控制不了我的双膝了
I don't seem to control my knees.
约翰 她碰到你了吗
John, did she touch you?
我觉得碰到了
I guess so.
这不太妙 对吧
That's bad, right?
醒醒
Rise and shine.
- 那是百里香精油吗 - 清醒一下
- Is that parnum oil? - Wakes up the nerves.
我要确保你能感受到这个
I wanna make sure you really feel this.
来自姐妹的复仇 我能接受
Sister of the trade, I take it.
你朋友怎么样了
How's your friend?
远比你痛苦得多
In worse pain than you.
解药在哪里
Where's the antidote?
没有解药 没人会下毒的
No one does a poison job without one.
你就是真的吞了下去 我也能找到
If you swallowed it, I will find it.
妈的
Shit.
解锁密♥码♥是什么
What's the lock code?
拜托了 他没有多少时间了
Please, he's running out of time.
对不起
Sorry.
我想不起来了
Can't remember it.
约翰 约翰
John? John?
你是死了吗 - 还没有
- Are you dead yet? - No.
我还以为你这会儿已经死了
I thought you might be dead by now.
是吗 好吧 我还活着 妈的
Yeah, well, I'm not, damn it.
你想干什
What do you--
你想要怎么样 船妹
What do you want, ship?
我该怎么判断娅琳娜需不需要帮助
How can I tell when Yalena needs help?
我曾经希望我能不再手持利刃而刀起血落
I was hoping I wouldn't have to use these anymore,
但是
but...
我想跑步和跑路还是不一样的吧
I guess running isn't the same as escaping.
你还觉得自己可以重新开始吗
Did you think you'd start over?
过上正常的生活吗
Have a normal life?
有点想
Little bit.
你没机会了
You can't.
我们再也不可能像他们一样了
We can't ever be like them again.
约翰尼就是我尝试的机会
Johnny was my chance to try.
他跟我们不一样
He's not like us.
他是个体面 友善的人
He's decent, and he's kind.
而你要帮我一起拯救他
And you're gonna help me save him,
因为有一件事情
because there's one thing
是我们这样的女孩绝不会做的
that girls like us don't do.
是什么
What's that?
为了工作而可怕的死去
Die horribly for a job.
而我会让事情变得可怕
And I will make this horrible.
可能我不擅长做很多事情
I may not be good for many things,
但这一点我还是很在行的
but I'm good for that.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Give me the code.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
你可以重新来过 我们都有重来的机会
You can start over. We can both start over
现在开始
right now.
只要一步一步来就好了
Just take this first step,
我会跟你一起来过的
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表