剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
并且没有人喜欢你
and no one likes you.
尤其是我
Especially me.
还记得我么
Remember me?
很好 你还记得
Oh, goodie, you do.
那你还记得你对他做了什么吗 朋友
And do you remember what you did to him, friend?
我 我朝他开了一枪
I... shot him.
没错 那你猜他会怎么
Mm. And can you guess
以其人之道还治其人之身呢
what that means he wants to do to you?
可能是 很糟糕的方式
Probably something... pretty bad.
如果你不告诉我
And what that angry, scary man wants to do to you
你对我丈夫做了什么的话
is sunshine and gods damn puppies
和我对你做的事比起来
compared to what I will do to you
那个愤怒而可怕的男人对你做的事
if you don't tell me what the hells
就像阳光和小狗狗一样温和
you did with my husband.
我没有带走任何人
I didn't take nobody!
我只负责找到有孩子的房♥子
I just find the houses with the kids
然后做下记号♥
and then I mark the doors.
然后他们过去带走了孩子们
Then they come to take them.
胡伦虫要那些孩子们做什么
What do the Hullen want with kids?
- 我不知道 - 他们把孩子们带到哪里去了
- I don't know. - Where do they take them?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们为什么带走了加雷德
Why did they take Gared?
他们认为他知道一些事情
They think he knew something.
他们把他带去审问了
They took him to be interrogated.
好吧 这位兄台
Hm. Well, puddin',
大家都知道我一般是不爱动手的
everyone knows that I do the singing in our relationship.
天呐 你们想对我做什么
Oh, gods! What do you want from me?
这个
This.
你没必要让他以为
You didn't have to make him think
你要切掉他的手的
you were gonna cut it off.
他没必要朝我开那一枪的
He didn't have to shoot me.
马诺
Mano?
天呐 马诺
Ah, jeez, Mano,
就算是对你来说 这地方也太臭了
even for you, this place is stinky.
杀千刀的
Ah, shit-sticks.
嘿
Hey...
我是怎么给你说的
What did I say?
第一条教训 时刻注意你周围的环境
Lesson one: Always be aware of your surroundings.
你不能分心
You can't get distracted.
我知道 我知道了
I know, I know.
我们已经训练好几个小时了
We've been doing this for hours.
我知道 但是你一点都没有进步
I know, but you're not getting any better.
第二条教训
Lesson two:
千万别以为袭击你的人只带了一件武器
Never assume your attacker only has one weapon.
你把它放在哪儿了
Where were you keeping that?
你需要严肃对待这件事
You need to take this seriously.
这是生与死的区别
This is the difference between life and death.
当女士下达命令的时候
When the Lady makes her move,
胡伦虫会很快来找你的
the Hullen are gonna come for you fast
并且他们会全副武装 来势汹汹
and they're gonna come for you hard.
你不能放松警惕
You can't let your guard down.
嘿 我刚才不是给你说了不要分心吗
Hey, what did I just literally say about distractions?
有人
Duck.
- 刚才那是谁 - 我不知道
- Who the hells is that? - I don't know.
- 你是怎么做到的 - 我不知道
- How did you do that? - I don't know.
下一条教训 伪装
Next lesson: camouflage.
我们在这里吃点午饭吧
Should we get some lunch while we're here?
天呐 你真是雅各布斯家的孩子啊
Oh, gods, you really are a Jaqobis, aren't you?
咱们先保证自己活着吧 好吗
Let's work on not dying first, shall we?
这边来
This way.
好了 进去
Okay, get in here.
这是个藏身的好 地方
This will be a safe place to... hide.
观看的话需要50块钱
50 joy to watch, guys.
呃 我给你100块 你们都出去可以吗
Uh, how about 100 to clear out?
快点
Fast.
出去
Out.
出去
Out.
好了 在我找到后援之前
Okay, we need a secure place to hole up
我们需要一个安全的地方来藏身
until I can get us some backup.
为什么会有人付钱观看那种事呢
Why would anyone pay to see that?
那是一种格斗训练吗
Was it some kind of fight training?
达文 约翰 你们在吗
D'av, Johnny, are you there?
那看起来是一种很低效率的
Seems like a really ineffective way
攻击方式 除非
to attack someone, unless...
该死 他们怎么不回答我
Damn it, why aren't they responding?
达文 约翰
D'av? Johnny?
我也会戴着这些训练吗
Will I be getting training with this too?
好了 听我说 孩子
Okay... listen to me, kid,
现在有个杀手在追杀我们
we have a killer on our asses,
但是我联♥系♥不上雅各布斯兄弟
and I can't find the Jaqobis.
我现在没时间给你解释小孩是怎么生出来的
I have no time to tell you where babies come from.
小孩们是这么生出来的吗
That's where babies come from?
我也是这么生出来的吗
Is that where I came from?
但是我有两个妈妈
But I have two moms,
所以那意味着有两个女人还是
so does that mean there's two women or...
这个你就要问你♥爸♥爸去了
You're gonna have to ask your dad about that one...
如果我们能找到他的话
If we ever find him.
我在已知数据库里完成了
I've completed my search of all known pulsars
对所有已知脉冲星的搜索 约翰
in all known databases, John.
向我展示你的聪明才智吧 露西
Tell me how brilliant you are, Luce.
我的智慧是无法用人类语言
My intelligence cannot be accurately expressed
准确描述出来的
in human terms.
你找到我的脉冲星了 是不是啊 姑娘
You found my pulsar, didn't you, girl?
迪安丽思脉冲星十分不稳定
The Dangelis Pulsar is highly unstable.
那里发生了一件灾难
A cataclysmic event
所以周围大部分空间
left most of the surrounding system
都无法居住
uninhabitable.
那是克兰干的
Well, that's Khlyen.
他只能干好小事 大事不靠谱
You can count on him for the cushy milk runs.
约翰 你在吗
Johnny, you there?
- 我们遇到麻烦了 - 是关于你的麻烦吗
- We've got a problem. - Is the problem you?
因为 达文 你的声音听起来衰爆了
Because damn, D'av, you sound like balls.
是啊 那是因为马诺死了
Yeah, that's because Mano's dead
我去找他 结果落入了一个圈套
and I got jumped at his place.
妈的 一个胡伦虫吗
Shit. Hullen?
我不知道他是谁 只知道他又卑鄙又丑陋
I don't know what he was, except mean and ugly.
妲奇在哪里 我一直想接通她的通讯设备
Where's Dutch? I keep trying her on her com.
她带着孩子去乌托邦广场了
She took the kid to Utopia Square.
妲奇 你最好带着孩子回到露西那里去
Dutch, you better grab the kid and beat it back to Lucy.
妲奇的通讯设备被禁用了 约翰
Dutch's coms have been disabled, John.
通过什么禁用的
By what?
达文的个人终端
D'avin's PDD.
那个鬼鬼祟祟的胡伦虫拿走了
That sneaky freaking Hullen, he took it.
他用那个远程访问了我们的网络
And used it to remote-access our network
然后隔绝了妲奇的位置 切断了她的通讯
and isolate Dutch's location and sever her coms.
约翰 那是我的孩子和妲奇
Johnny, that's my kid and Dutch out there.
- 如果他在我们之前找到了他们 - 听着 我在想办法呢
- If he finds them before we do... - Look, I'm on it.
如果“坏人”先生能用你的个人终端跟踪我们的话
If Mr. "Bad Guy" can use your PDD to track us,
那么我们也能用它来跟踪他
then we can use it to track him.
所以说 到底是谁生了孩子
So, who actually has the baby?
是不是取决于谁赢了战斗
Does it depend on who wins the fight?
嘿 感到害怕也没关系的
Hey, it's okay to be scared.
我知道 但我没有害怕
I know, but I'm not.
刚才在广场上
Back in the square,
你是怎么知道我们会遭到袭击的
how did you know we were gonna get attacked?
我没法给你解释 我就是知道
I can't explain it, I just knew.
有时候 我就是知道一些事
Sometimes, I just... know things.
你知道我上次感到害怕是什么时候吗
Do you know the last time I was afraid?
我发现自己的身世也是那个时候
It was when I found out where I came from.
也有这么多危险的训练计划吗
Was it some of this gnarly training stuff?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表