剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
泽芙肯定让你喝了不少
Zeph must have done a real number on your noggin.
放松 反正你应该还可以
Relax. You were probably up
做一些杂活
to some evil shit anyways...
刚刚那不是有很多胡伦虫玩偶吗
Wasn't there a shitload of Hullen Dolls just here?
是的
Yes.
反问
Rhetorical question.
所以现在他们在哪
So where are they now?
反问
Rhetorical question?
好吧 我们就直接走吧
Sure. Let's go with that.
你在干嘛
Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
我只能利用手边的东西了
I'm improvising.
把衣服脱下来
Take off your shirt!
这小年青跳脱衣舞
Stripping this young thing
对我是不起作用的
naked has no effect on me.
我已经不再受七情六欲的操控了
I am free of such temptations.
不过你肌肉倒是不错
Impressive musculature, though.
开始头疼了吗
Has the headache started?
失去意识
Losing consciousness?
你们可能会先拉裤子
You'll probably shit yourself first...
这一直是我最喜欢的部分
Always my favorite part!
好吧 妲奇
All right, Dutch.
相信我 你必须得过这一关 好吗
Trust me, you're gonna have to take this one, okay?
我会陪你渡过它
I'll walk you through it.
这就像那次在猎豹星上 但是别脱裤子了
It's just like that time on Panther, but keep your pants on.
你明白我说的关于肉体的话是什么意思了吧
You see what I mean about the flesh?
如此软弱 如此娇柔
So weak. So tender...
只有我 还是
Is it just me, or does
这就是感觉全然棒极了
this feel completely great?
是的
Yeah!
约翰 这个你会弄
Johnny, this is your thing.
我知道
I got it.
输入这个 XY/197
Type this, "XY/197."
空城计
A shell spoof?
哦 瞧 我让它失效了
Oh, look, I neutralized it.
你们时间不多
You don't have much time
就要成为我最新的试验品了
before you're my newest guinea
小兄弟 别费功夫了
pig, boy... don't waste it.
堆栈重写86
"Stack override 86."
我可以这么一整天不断转移我的信♥号♥♥
I could keep shifting my signals all day.
我有数以十亿计的晶体管可以藏身
I have billions of transistors to hide in.
好的 好的 最后一个
Okay, okay, last one.
G O T Y O U A S
"G-O-T-Y-O-U-A-S"
约翰 这不像它看起来那么有趣
Johnny, this isn't as fun as it looks.
我必须反对 我觉得它非常滑稽
I must disagree. I find it hilarious.
S H O L 最后一个 E
"S-H-O-L"... Last one, "E."
那甚至不是一条像样的指令
That isn't even a proper command.
不 它确实是 你只是得大声把它说出来
No, sure it is. You just got to say it out loud.
哦 你在搞笑吧 好吧
Oh, you're being ridiculous. Fine.
你完蛋了 混♥蛋♥
"Got you, asshole."
等一下
Wait!
我让妲奇改编了语♥音♥命令提示
I had Dutch reprogram the voice command prompts.
你刚刚把把自己弹出来了
You just ejected yourself!
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
是的 我们去瞧瞧达文是不是还好
Yeah, let's see if D'av is.
一只粉红色的
A pink one!
一只粉红色的
A pink one.
他受到如此的过度刺♥激♥ 现在他脑子里
He's so over-stimmed, it's like shore leave
就像船员上岸休假的船
in his head right now.
达文 我们必须得回到露西那
D'av, we have to get back to Lucy.
如果你不能正常点的话 我就敲晕你
If you can't keep your shit together, I will stun you.
你真美
You're pretty.
我要每一个联盟特工组成四人小队
I want every available RAC agent in four-person squads.
逐层搜查直到找到这些空心人
Take it level by level till we find these skinwalkers.
慢一点 孩子 如果我不得不火力全开
Slow down, kid... I don't need you getting in the way
我不需要你挡在中间
if I have to start popping off.
找到他们了
Found them.
多么愚蠢的死亡方式
What a stupid way to die.
别碍事 让开
Get out of my way! Move!
孩子
Kid?
怎么了
Yes?
你刚做的我很感激
I appreciate what you just did.
但是为何你还不放开我
But why are you still holding me?
我想起来我的名字了 维计
I remember my name... Weej!
好的 很好 维计
Okay. Great. Weej?
怎么
Yes?
你可以放开我了
You can let go now.
我记得我的名字
I remember my name.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I got that part.
知道你的小伙伴们去了哪吗
Any idea where your buddies were headed?
机库
The hangar.
他们究竟往哪跑了
Where the hells are they going?
我不认为你明白
I don't think you understand.
我爱你
I love you!
我告诉过你我们本应敲晕他
I told you we should've stunned him.
那个新人是谁
Who's the new recruit?
等一下
Wait a second.
那是我儿子吗
Is... is that my son?
这种烧脑的冲击一次来一个就好
One mind-bending shock at a time.
那么 今天过得怎么样
So... how's your day been?
我们在搞什么
What are we doing?
- 别说话 - 没问题
- Not talking - No problem.
我能把不说话贯彻到底
I can do that real good.
不说话 就这样
No talking, that's all...
那是第三个门
That's the third door.
哇 我们现在做什么
Whoa. What are we doing now?
哇 走路
Whoa, walking.
是啊 我懂了
Yeah, got it.
- 所有来到乌托邦的飞船 - 露西 如果
- All ships arriving at Utopia... - Lucy, I would
我不是认为这是个好主意的话
never suggest this if I didn't think
我压根不会建议这个
it was a good idea.
但是我们两个有彼此不就够了吗
But aren't you and I enough?
当然
Of course we are.
只是我们已经到极限了
It's just that we've come as
我么两个 我的意思是 就这事来说
far as we can, the two of us... for this, I mean.
如此看来对你来说我还不够好吗
So I'm not enough for you?
我甚至可以选择吗
Do I even have a choice?
你当然可以
Of course you do.
我永远不会强迫你 我想要你去想要这个
I would never force you. I want you to want this.
我不知道 约翰
I don't know, John.
好吧 这只是我个人感觉 或者这样真是带点古怪的性感
Okay, is it just me, or is this weirdly kind of hot?
病人如何
How's the patient?
在休息室里吃个没完
Eating his body weight in the lounge.
发育期 我很可能应当去检查他一下
Puberty. I should probably go check on him.
你怎么和孩子处得这么好
How are you so good with kids?
好吧 在我的家庭 一直以来基本上只有他们
Well, in my family, they were kind of
曾尊重我
the only people who ever looked up to me.
在我的家庭里 像我这样的女孩他们是我唯一应当
In my family, they were the only thing a girl like me
关心的事
Was supposed to care about.
好吧 他们完全不了解你
Well, they didn't know you at all.
约翰 我只是希望我们
I just hope this doesn't
还能继续和以前一样
change things for us, John.
可以的 露西 我保证
It won't, Lucy, I promise.
拜托 宝贝
Come on, baby.
等一下 我在哪
Wait? Where am I?
这里是什么地方
What is this place?
为什么我闻起来有油还有豪柯酒味 还有
Why do I smell grease and hokk and...
那是个小孩吗
Is that a child?
这样不会起作用
This isn't going to work.
就试一试吧 露西
Just give it a chance, Luce.
好的 克雷文 我们正在处理一起演变迅速的基因变异
Okay, Kravn, we're dealing with a rapidly evolving
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表