剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
所以你只是一段记忆
So you're just a memory.
你只是暂时地存在于这里
You only exist in here now.
看起来并不公平 不是吗
Doesn't seem fair, does it?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
但是我们活着
but we live...
然后死去
we die.
这是万物的自然规律
That's the natural order of things.
你已经活了将近三个世纪了
You've lived almost three centuries.
这难道是自然规律吗
Is that the natural order of things?
又不是我自己想活这么久的
I didn't ask for that.
你没有这么想 但是这是我给你的礼物
No, but that's what I gave you.
所以现在我想要一点点回报
And now I don't think it's too much to ask
并不算过分吧
for something in return.
如果你得不到它呢
And what if you can't have it?
我们不要这么快跳到最坏的一种情景
Let's not go to worst-case scenarios just yet.
妲奇
Dutch?
妲奇你特么在哪
Dutch, where the hells are you?
哦这听起来真不让人放心
Oh, yeah, that sounds promising.
达文
D'av!
别担心 事情确实变得更糟了
Don't worry, it gets worse.
等等 我怎么知道这真的是你
Wait, how do I know it's you?
这绝对是你了
That's definitely you.
我喜欢你的头发
Like what you did here.
别习以为常就行
Well, don't get used to it.
- 我猜你见过夫人了 - 是的 不是很喜欢她
- I assume you met the Lady? - Yeah, not a fan.
绝对很想揍她一顿
Definitely looking forward to kicking her ass.
我也是 但我们都需要待在一起
Same, but we all need to be together.
- 约翰尼呢 - 我不知道
- Where's Johnny? - I don't know.
我在找他 然后我就
I was looking for him and then I just...
你怎么找到我的
Well, how did you find me?
我不知道 我本来在露西上 然后我就在这里了
I don't know, I was on Lucy and then I was here.
你当时在想什么
Well, what were you thinking about?
想你
You.
其实 想的是揍死你
Actually, thinking about kicking the shit out of you.
哦
Oh.
好吧 那我们想想约翰尼会在哪
Okay, then let's think about where Johnny would be.
他最糟糕的时刻
His worst moment.
他最不想回到的地方
The one place he'd never want to go back to.
我知道他在哪了
I know where he is.
我觉得没事的
I think it's okay.
- 不 我们得接着走 - 约翰尼
- No, we have to keep moving. - Johnny.
你做到了
You did it.
你救了我
You saved me...
现在我们可以永远在一起了
And now we can be together forever.
但我没有救你
But I didn't save you.
看看我 我在这里啊
Look at me. I'm here.
我还活着
I'm alive.
你不是帕特
You're not Pawter.
这有关系吗
Does it really matter?
你难道没有厌倦孤独吗
Aren't you tired of being lonely?
这样不是更简单吗
Wouldn't this be easier?
是啊
Yes.
但这不是真的
But it's not real.
只要你想 它就是真的
It's as real as you want it to be.
你为什么要这样做
Why are you doing this?
你想要我们的什么
What do you want from us?
记忆
Memory.
我们种族从来没有的东西
Something my race never had.
我不是说那种驱动我们的动物本能
I'm not talking about the animal instincts that drove us.
是更深层的东西
It's something deeper.
这东西允许你
Something that allows you
记得你和你的过去的联♥系♥
to remember connections to your past.
来想象你的未来
To imagine your future.
这让你们非常独特
It's what makes you so unique...
也非常脆弱
but also so vulnerable.
即便是现在
Even now...
你看着我
you're looking at me...
你知道
and you know...
你知道我到底是什么
you know what I really am.
但你能看到的
But all you can see...
是你失去事物的记忆
is the memory of what you lost.
如果你呆在这里 约翰尼
And if you stay here, Johnny,
我就永远不会死
I'll never die...
你可以永远爱我
and you can love me forever.
约翰尼
Johnny.
- 达文 - 我知道 约翰尼
- D'av. - I know, Johnny.
走吧
Let's go.
约翰尼 想想你在哪
Johnny, remember where you are.
约翰尼
Johnny...
约翰尼 别把我留在这里
Johnny, don't leave me here!
- 达文 - 约翰尼 别让我
- D'av... - Johnny, don't let me
- 再死一次 - 怎么了 兄弟
- die again! - Yeah, buddy?
别让我转身 好吗
Don't let me turn around, okay?
- 好的 - 约翰尼
- Okay. - Johnny!
喂 泽芙说你需要喝水
Hey, Zeph said you need fluids.
- 你想要茶吗 - 杰拉德 我没事
- You want some tea? - Gared, I'm fine.
要不要暖宝宝 毯子
How about a heating pad? A blankie?
杰拉德
Gared.
好吧
Yes. Fine.
- 给我个毯子好了 - 好的好的
- A blankie would be lovely. - Okay, okay.
一份碱 两份催化剂
One part base, two parts accelerant,
一份霍克草药
one part Hokk.
不
No...
都灵
Turin?
补给怎么回事
What the hells is going on with those supplies?
还在努力 泽芙
Working on it, Zeph.
你那边怎么样了
How are things coming on your end?
- 指挥官 - 现在不行
- Commander. - Not now.
如果有补给的话
Well, it'd be a hell of a lot easier
- 会简单得多 - 指挥官 您需要知道
- if I had the supplies. - Commander, you should know...
现在不行
Not now!
下次 泽芙 你试试和
Next time, Zeph, you try negotiating
这些奎雷什混♥蛋♥谈判
with these Qreshi assholes.
而我还以为你喜欢我呢 都灵
And here I thought you liked me, Turin.
弗莱石地的赛扬·弗莱石十分钟前登了船
Seyon Faresh of Land Faresh docked ten minutes ago.
坚持住 泽芙
Hang in there, Zephyr.
看来救兵终于来了
Looks like the cavalry has finally arrived.
这个地方毫无道理
This place makes no sense.
我们怎么从树林到了古城又到了树林
How did we go from the woods to Old Town to the woods?
非常有道理
It makes perfect sense.
你不会按次序思考
You don't think of things in order.
一个记忆引向另一个记忆 然后又引发完全
One memory leads to another, and that triggers something
- 不同的东西 - 所以这是谁的记忆
- completely different. - So whose memory is this?
因为如果是你或我对夏令营的记忆
Because if it's yours or mine from summer camp,
我可不要保护你不被科森兄弟打
I'm not protecting you from the Kerson brothers.
这是夫人的记忆
This is the Lady's.
她在这里最强大
It's where she feels strongest.
我们得走了
We need to move.
阿妮拉告诉你该怎么做了吗
Aneela tell you what you have to do?
嗯 等到我们聚到了一起 阿妮拉给我们准备好
Sure. Once we're all together Aneela gets us ready to go
然后达文玩他经典的拉屎脸把戏
and D'av does the old poo face trick.
你知道吗 你的妒忌现在非常明显了
You know, your jealousy's pretty obvious by now.
然后我们赶紧出去
And then we get the hells out of here
然后把这贱♥人♥烧死
and burn this bitch to the ground.
走吧
Let's move.
什么鬼
What the shit?
那是法♥仑♥佣兵吗
Are those Ferran?
是啊 我真是很高兴现在没有枪可用
Oh, yeah, I'm really glad we don't have guns right now.
她想要拖延我们
She's trying to hold us off.
我们需要经过他们才能去找到阿妮拉
We need to get past them to get to Aneela.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表