剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 什么 - 什么
- Excuse me? - What?
即使我们到了上面 他们也会追赶我们
Even if we go topside, they're gonna come after us.
胡伦虫不像我们需要太空服
Hullen don't need suits like we do.
爸爸和我来挡住他们 你把杰克带离星球
Dad and I will hold them down. You get Jaq off planet.
我要你跟紧你叔叔
I need you to stay with your uncle.
不 爸爸 你不能去
No! Dad, you can't go.
你说过你不会离开我
You said you wouldn't leave me.
我说过我不会让你出事
I said I wouldn't let anything happen to you.
我就不会让你出事 好吗
And I won't, okay?
不管怎样 我都会回来找你
Whatever happens, I'm gonna come back for you.
- 你准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
约翰尼 风暴正在干扰露西的读数
Johnny, the storm's messing with Lucy's readings,
但我监测到大概四到七个新的
but I'm detecting between four to seven
生物信♥号♥♥和你在隧♥道♥里
new bio signals in the tunnel with you.
约翰尼
Johnny?
大气中的带电粒子
The charged particles in the atmosphere
打断了我和约翰尼的联♥系♥
are disrupting my ability to connect with Johnny.
好的 继续尝试
Okay, keep trying.
这就是那东西 对吧
This is the shit, right?
理论 假设 答案是对的和错的
Theories, hypotheses, answers right and wrong.
这就是魔法展现的地方
This is where the magic happens.
我们要你喝更多酒
We need to get you drinking more.
哦 在我们等待的时候 想不想玩猜测我的假设
Ooh, while we wait, want to play "Guess My Hypothesis"?
- 这是一个喝酒游戏吗 - 不是
- Is it a drinking game? - No.
但是 你需要帮助吗
But also, do you need help?
这个游戏是 我做一个假设 你做一个
The game is, I make a hypothesis, then you do.
你用你的方式玩 我用我的
You play your way, I'll play mine.
好的 孢子是植物
Okay. Um, spores are how plants,
藻类和真菌繁殖的原因
algae, and fungi reproduce.
胡伦虫在一种共生关系中
The Hullen parasite relies on a host organism
依赖于宿主机体
in a symbiotic relationship.
没有什么像繁殖一样
Well, nothing disrupts a symbiotic relationship
能破坏一种共生关系
like reproducing.
好的 再一次 我感觉这不是科学
Okay, so, again, I feel like this is not about the science.
- 该死的威士忌 - 怎么了
- Son of a whiskey dick. - What?
离心机并没有分离出孢子
The centrifuge isn't separating the spore.
不管这个化合物是什么 它都需要
Whatever this compound is, it repairs its bonds
它的键比离心力快 才能把它们分开
faster than centrifugal force can pull them apart.
那我们就加快旋转 提升重力
So we spin faster. Up the G-force.
按照这个东西愈合的速度
At the rate this thing heals,
你需要摆脱太阳的引力作用
you'd have to hurl yourself against the Sun's gravity.
我是说 这不只是
I mean, that's not just...
什么
What?
任何太阳吗
Any sun?
会没事的 冠军
It's gonna be okay, champ.
不 不会没事
No, it's not.
爸爸和爷爷会受伤的
Dad and Grandpa are going to get hurt.
我能预见到
I can see it.
- 什么 - 我能
- What? - I can...
在事情发生之前预见它们
remember things before they happen.
那很 特别
Well, that's... unique.
你现在能预见什么
What do you remember right now?
你 爸爸还有爷爷
You and Dad and Grandpa...
你们都很亲近
you're all close together.
很黑 而我遇到了麻烦
It's dark, and I'm in trouble.
但是
But...
没有人来救我
no one's coming to save me.
不是冒犯你 冠军 但是我就是知道你错了
Well, no offense, champ, but that's how I know you're wrong,
因为 首先
because, one...
你♥爸♥爸不可能不救你
there's no way your father wouldn't save you.
而且其次
And, two...
雅各布斯一家还没有很亲近过
Jaqobis haven't been close, ever.
那就是为什么你让爷爷送爸爸去参军吗
Is that why you let Grandpa send my dad to the army?
不是那样一回事
That's not how that happened.
不管发生什么 躲好
Whatever happens, stay hidden.
快 快
Go, go, go!
停下
Stop.
表明你的身份
Identify yourself.
我说表明你的身份
I said identify yourself!
- 把枪放下 - 不 你先放下
- Put the gun down. - Nuh-uh, you first.
你知道吗 据我所知 胡伦虫不需要氧气罩
You know, last I checked, Hullen don't need gas masks.
是的 但是警长需要
No, but sheriffs do.
查理
Charlie?
查理·沃尔福德
Charlie Volford?
约翰尼·该死的·雅各布斯
Johnny godsdamn Jaqobis.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么样
How the hell are you?
好的 听我指令
Okay, on my go...
直射头部
Head shots only!
什么鬼
What the hells?
爸爸
Dad!
我告诉你了 只射头部 呆在我后面
I told you, head shots only! Stay behind me!
我当了警官35年 我从不在人后面
I've been a lawman for 35 years... I get behind nobody.
- 来啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥ - 不 爸爸
- Come on, you sons of bitches! - No! Dad!
- 来啊 - 爸爸 爸爸
- Come on! - Dad! Dad!
该死
Shit!
达文
D'Av?
达文 达文
D'Av? D'Av!
- 达文 - 他讨厌那样 你知道的
- D'Avvy! - He hates that, you know.
哦我知道
Oh, I know.
肚脐会不会因为嘴让它们没了作用
Do belly buttons ever get mad
而感到生气
that mouths put them out of business?
- 他还好吗 - 没错 他会没事的
- Is he okay? - Yeah, he's gonna be fine.
她只是被一个小神经香肠击中了
He just got hit with a little Hullen neurobanger.
暂时把你的神经突触变成意大利面
Temporarily turns your synapses to spaghetti.
- 爸爸 - 我知道
- Dad. - I know.
闭上你的眼睛 那会让你的头晕缓解
Just close your eyes. It'll stop the spinning.
你能给你♥爸♥爸拿杯水来吗
Can you get your dad a glass of water?
嘿 我们找到了你 但是胡伦虫抓住了爸爸
Hey, we got to you, but the Hullen have Dad.
隧♥道♥里没有任何人的踪迹
No sign of anyone in the tunnels.
我会继续尝试我的驻地 但我们
I'll keep trying my station, but we'll need
需要保证这个地方安全直到那时
to secure this place until then.
查理·沃尔福德
Charlie Volford?
我爸爸还在为打破宵禁和骚扰我哥哥
My dad still busting your ass for breaking curfew
而打你屁♥股♥吗
and molesting my brother?
哦不 现在我是打的那个
Oh, no. Now I do the busting.
雅各布斯兄弟回到了泰伦 上帝救救我们
The Jaqobis brothers back on Telen... God help us all.
我们还接受单身和生日派对
We're also available for bachelorettes and birthdays.
- 还是耍嘴皮子 - 保持你的个性
- Ever the smartass. - Well, stick with your brand.
我们拖到这里的那个冲门的胡伦虫在哪儿
Where's that gate-crashing Hullen we dragged in here?
他要和我谈谈
He and I have to talk.
我试过了 他不怎么说话
I tried. He's not chatty.
待在这里 冠军
Stay put, champ.
我不想你看到这个
I don't want you watching this.
太好了 你醒了
Good, you're awake.
他们不会为我交易 你也不能杀了我
They won't bargain for me and you can't kill me.
女士想要杰克的什么
What does the Lady want with Jaq?
杰克
Jaq?
你不应该为你不能保住的东西取名
You shouldn't name things you can't keep.
那么我希望你没有为你的蛋蛋取名
Well, then I hope you didn't name your balls.
呼叫 妲奇
Come in, Dutch.
露西
Lucy?
该死
Damn it.
像这样的风暴 会持续几个小时直到通讯恢复
A storm like this... could be hours till the coms are online.
青梅竹马困在风暴里
Childhood sweetheart stuck in a storm,
没有足够的枪♥支♥ 那几乎是浪漫的了
not enough guns... it's almost romantic.
除了他遇到了一个结婚了的女人
Except for the part where he hits on a married woman.
- 抱歉 - 哦不
- Sorry. - Oh, no.
那个混♥蛋♥早就没了
That asshole's long gone.
我留着戒指只是为了吓跑恶心鬼
I just keep the ring to scare off creeps.
它也不是总是起作用
Eh, it doesn't always work.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表