剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 出去 - 这真不是一个好主意
- Get out. - This was a bad idea.
嗷 但我喜欢这个主意
Aww, but I like this one.
为什么妲奇这样说话
Uh, why is Dutch talking like that?
因为这不是妲奇
Because that isn't Dutch.
阿妮拉·金·里德 你受控
Aneela Kin Rit, you stand accused
谋杀阿尔维斯·阿卡瑞
of the murder of Alvis Akari,
摧毁三艘满载人的联盟基地
the destruction of three fully-manned RAC stations,
还试图种族灭绝威斯利人♥民♥
and the attempted genocide of the people of Westerley,
现在你要为之付出代价
and now you're gonna pay for it.
都灵 你不能逮捕她
Turin, you can't arrest her.
- 谁说逮捕了 - 都灵 不要
- Who said arrest? - Turin, no!
出来啊 你个巫婆
Come on, you evil bitch!
出来见我
Stop playing around and face me!
克兰
Khlyen.
大家冷静
Okay, everybody stay cool.
哦 这真的是太刺♥激♥了
Oh, this is all very exciting.
很高兴有人能很开心
Glad somebody's having fun.
- 你开心不了多久了 亲 - 去你♥妈♥的♥吧 都灵
- Won't be much longer, darling. - Oh, like shit it will, Turin.
如果你杀了她 你就杀了妲奇 相信我
If you shoot her, you kill Dutch... trust me.
在你扯淡到这里之后
After you bullshitted your way in here?
- 别想了 - 是睾丸激素
- Not a chance. - Has the testosterone
把你们都变成了混♥蛋♥吗
made you guys all into raging assholes,
- 还是说我错过了什么 - 男人需要打架
- or did I just miss something? - Men need to fight.
这给他们意义
It gives them meaning.
也给我们娱乐
And us entertainment.
我没觉得有多娱乐
Well, I am not entertained.
等等
Wait...
如果你是阿妮拉 在妲奇的身体里
If you're Aneela in Dutch's body,
那你怎么把任何人的实体带进绿世界里
how can you physically bring anyone into the green?
喂 这里正对峙呢
Hey, we're having a standoff over here.
这和实体没有任何关系
It has nothing to do with the physical properties.
这个等离子体在亚原子频率上工作
The plasma operates on a subatomic frequency
- 更像射频波 - 这不讲道理啊
- more akin to radio waves. - That makes no sense.
射频波不存在于亚原子频率
Radio waves don't exist on a subatomic frequency.
各位 讲真 这里好多把枪呢
Guys, seriously, lot of guns here.
所以我说像
Which is why I said "akin to."
我可以用心灵控制频率
I can manipulate the frequency mentally.
你考虑过达文对绿世界的
Have you considered D'avin's repulsion effect
- 排斥作用吗 - 考虑
- on the green? - Considered?
我就指望这呢
I'm counting on it.
看来这能成功
I guess this could work.
我才不管什么能成功
I don't give a hot ball sack what works.
我看着我的人♥民♥因她而死
I watched my men and women die because of her.
因她失去理智
Lose their minds because of her.
我看着我的船
I watched my ship...
我怎么能让你们和她进去
How can I let you go in there with this?
我怎么能信任她
How am I supposed to trust her?
你不必信任她
You're not.
泽芙 把孢子化合物给都灵
Zeph, give the spore compound to Turin.
- 喂喂 等等 - 照做
- Whoa, whoa, hold on... - Do it.
这是干啥
What is that?
这是我们在救出妲奇后
It's how we're gonna finish this
结束这一切的方式
after we get Dutch out.
但如果事情出了问题
But if shit gets weird
而阿妮拉在耍我们 用它
and Aneela is playing us, use it.
即便我们没出来也用
Even if we're not out.
这可真是个大冒险 雅各布斯
That's a pretty big risk, Jaqobis.
- 废话 - 这才是重点
- Yeah, no shit. - That's the point.
我不信任她 不信任都灵
I don't trust her, Turin...
但我信任你
But I do trust you...
来做需要做的事 如果我们不能
to do what has to be done if we can't.
好吧 你们真的都需要看心理医生
Okay, you guys seriously all need therapy.
- 杰拉德 杰拉德 - 嗨 拉瓦达 怎么了
- Gared! Gared! - Hey, Luvaya, what's up?
- 喂喂 你妈妈呢 - 她摔倒了
- Whoa, whoa, where's your mom? - She fell down!
喂 珍妮 珍妮
Whoa, Ginny! Ginny!
- 怎么了 - 没怎么啊
- What's wrong? - Nothing, why?
你躺在地上呢
You're lying on the ground.
- 在大街上 - 是吗
- In the street. - I am?
我找人帮帮你 好吧
I'm gonna get you some help, all right?
我好了
I'm ready.
这些都没用
These are useless.
你已经有了你需要的东西了
You already have what you need.
达文的诡异的黏液爆♥炸♥物
D'av's weird green explodey thing?
术语
Technical term.
你哥哥对绿世界的排斥反应
Your brother's repulsive effect on the green
来源于之前他在他杏仁核上
is a result of a previous operation
做的一个手术
he had on his amygdala.
嗯 是的 是军队实验
Uh, yeah, it's part of a...
的一部分
army experiment.
这感觉有点
Um, this feels a bit...
啊 糟透了 感觉糟透了
Ah! Bad! This feels bad!
我研制出了一种抗体
I created a serum
可以抑制这个的作用一段时间
to suppress the effect long enough
好让你进入绿色空间
for you to enter greenspace.
一旦你进去了 夫人就会对你展开攻击
Once inside, the Lady will attack.
你需要有反击的能力
You need to harness the ability to fight back.
怎么做到这一点呢
How?
- 你之前是怎么办到的 - 他大概就做了个拉屎脸
- How have you done it before? - He kind of just makes
然后人们的眼睛就炸了
a poo face and then people's eyes explode.
- 好吧 你确实是 - 你要做的就是
- Well, you do. - All you need to do
尽可能地伤害夫人来分散她的注意力
is hurt the Lady long enough to distract her,
好给我足够的时间来把我们三个都弄出去
giving me the time to get the three of us out.
- 明白了吗 - 非常清楚了
- Clear? - Crystal.
但是我猜你是想说我们四个的
Except I think you meant the four of us.
我告诉过你的约翰尼
I told you, Johnny Favorite,
- 我们不需要你 - 不 你们需要我
- we don't need you. - Yes, you do.
如果达文是你的秘密武器的话你需要一个人来保护他
If D'av's your secret weapon then you need somebody
那个人就是我
to protect him, and that's me.
在那里
In there...
你关心的任何事情都会成为你的软肋
everything you care about is a weakness,
- 尤其是家人 - 我们明白
- especially family. - We know.
这就是为什么我们删除了
That's why we got rid of the memory
关于雅各住哪里的记忆
of where Jaq's located.
雅各是谁
Who's Jaq?
你的儿子
Your son.
你从来没有见过他
You've never seen him.
我觉得泽夫一定有他的一些照片
I think Zeph must have some pictures from
- 毕竟她运行了那么多测试 - 不不
- all the tests that she ran. - No, no.
夫人会用尽一切办法来阻挡我们的
The Lady will use everything against us.
我们最深的梦魇
Our greatest fears...
最糟糕的时刻
our worst moments...
她可能从妲奇那里得到你的什么信息
What would she know about you from Dutch?
差不多所有事
Pretty much everything.
那么这些就是她的武器
Then that's exactly what she'll use.
好吧
Okay.
所以
So...
这个要怎么用啊
How does this work?
像这样
Like this.
别费劲找衣服穿了
Don't bother getting dressed.
达文
D'avin?
达文
D'avin!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
住手达文
D'avin, stop!
她会用尽一切手段来阻止我们的
The Lady will use everything against us.
我们最深的梦魇
Our greatest fears...
最糟糕的时刻
our worst moments...
她可能从妲奇那里得到你的什么信息
What would the Lady know about you from Dutch?
差不多所有事
Pretty much everything.
那么这些就是她的武器
Then that's exactly what she'll use.
哦可爱的帕特
Oh, pretty Pawter.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表