剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
有生物武器经验的人
with bioweapons experience.
我可以帮你们
I can help.
你 怎么帮啊
You? How?
你可能还记得 在我成为
Well, as you may remember, before I became
今天站在你们面前的
the freedom fighter you see standing
自♥由♥斗士之前 我刚好遇到了
before you today, I did happen to run
一些非常令人讨厌的角色
with some rather unsavory characters.
厉害了
Shocker.
不管他是谁 我们不能回威斯利星去
Whoever it is, we can't go back to Westerley.
哦 他不在威斯利星上
Oh, he's not on Westerley.
你听说过乌托邦吗
Have you ever heard of a place called Utopia?
犯罪天才 十足的恶棍
Criminal geniuses, total reprobates,
性变♥态♥ 都是我的人
sexual deviants... My people.
这位克雷文也是你的人吗
This Kravn is one of your people?
没错 制♥造♥可怕基因扭曲
Well, as much as the maker
武器的人就是我的人
of hideous gene-warping weapons is my people, yeah.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
他很喜欢我的
He loves me.
好吧 我就怕他对你的喜欢已经消逝了
Well, just in case his love has waned...
我知道剩下没多少了
And I know how much is there.
这把枪在对我说话
Ooh, this one was speaking to me.
它说“开枪吧 约翰 如你所愿的开枪吧”
It said, "Shoot me, Johnny. Shoot me all you want."
嘿
Hey.
你以前很喜欢我的枪语的
You usually like my gun talk.
抱歉 我一直都在想
Sorry, it's just hard to think about anything
那个该死的故事
but that damn story.
嘿 是不是大佬乔干的啊
Hey, what about Big Joe?
他是我们执行的第一个任务
He was the reason we took our first mission.
我还记得我朝他开枪的时候
I just remember how pissed
他那屁滚尿流的样子
he was when I shot him.
你什么时候朝他开枪了
When you did?
约翰 你还记得所有事情
Johnny, do you remember anything
是怎么发生的吗
the way it actually happened?
怎么了 我的版本更有意思啊
Why? My version is way more interesting.
“寻求刺♥激♥ 额外增添一点侵害”
"Stimu-gain... for that extra bit of aggression."
我猜你并不需要这个 对吧 大个子
Guessing you don't need that, huh, big fella?
我很喜欢他朝沙利莫伊德身上
And I love that geno-bomb that he dropped
扔的那枚基因炸♥弹♥ 非常 湿滑
on Thalimoid... very... goopy.
但是正如我说的 我们需要克雷文
Uh, but as I said, this case that we need Kravn
咨♥询♥的案子是具有时效性的
to consult on, it is time-sensitive,
你给他提皮普就行了
so just mention Pippin.
皮普·福斯特来找他 我们是老相识了
Pippin Foster is here to see him... we go way back.
克雷文先生
Mr. Kravn?
我没给你说不要在我
What did I tell you about bothering me
工作的时候打扰我吗 你这个臭真菌
while I'm working, you malodorous fungus?
万分抱歉 克雷文先生
A thousand apologies, Mr. Kravn,
但是 您认识一位皮普·福斯特吗
uh, but do you happen to know one Pippin Foster?
棕色头发 薄嘴唇 有一张
Brown hair, thin lips, face you want
你想多揍几下的脸
to punch repeatedly?
嘿 别这样 克雷文 克雷兄
Hey, now, Kravn, Krave-man.
没听说过他
Never heard of him.
现在给我滚开
Now piss off.
如果我在下个周期前没有弄出这些血弹的话
If I don't deliver these blood busters by next cycle,
都是你的错 蠢货
It's your balls, idiot.
不幸的是 克雷文先生
Unfortunately, Mr. Kravn
现在不在这里
isn't here at the moment.
他听起来就在这里
He sure sounds here.
也许我们可以自己到后面去找他
Maybe we should just go back and check ourselves.
你们见过布兰森了吗
Have you met Branson?
喂 喂 别这样 各位
Hey, hey, hey, come on, now, guys.
我们只是几个可疑的人
We are just a couple shady individuals
想找一个非法的生物武器制♥造♥商而已
looking to hire an illegal bioweapons maker.
没必要弄得这么尴尬的
There's no need to make it weird.
再说了 我们这里有
Besides, there is more than enough...
足够的聘金
To go around.
好消息 克雷文先生的
Exciting news... Mr. Kravn
日程表上有个空缺时间
has an opening in his schedule.
三个月
How does...
之后怎么样啊
Three months' time sound?
听着 我还认识其它人
Look, I know other folks.
没时间了 如果他是最厉害的那个 我们就需要他
No time. If he's the best, he's the one we need.
- 你贿赂他了吗 - 是啊
- Did you give him the bribe? - Yeah.
作为一个经验丰富的行贿人和受贿者
And can I just say that as a very experienced
我想说那个家伙做的事一点都不酷
bribe giver and getter, what that guy did was not cool?
看见没
Got it?
安保装好了吗
Security setup?
正如你想的那样 桌子上安了一个无声警报开关
Like you figured, silent alarm switch on the desk,
在那个傲慢的大个子那里
Biggish guy with an attitude.
另外 还有一个安全屋 在触发警报30秒之后
Plus, a safe room that locks 30 seconds after
就能上锁
the alarm is tripped.
太棒了
Awesome!
你们是怎么知道这些的呢
How do we know all that?
多亏你
You.
在我们给你的钱夹里
Perimeter scanner embedded
嵌入了一个周边扫描器
in the money clip we gave you.
它向我们提供了克雷文企业的
It gave us the entire floor
整体平面图
plan for Kravn Enterprises.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐 不行 不行 不行
Oh, God, no, no, no.
你们知道那个疯子
Do you know what that lunatic
在实验室里制♥造♥了什么吗
makes inside of his labs?
如果你们想干掉他的话 你的眼球
If you try to rip him off, you will be shitting
在融化的时候 你的肺会被扯出来的
out your lungs while your eyeballs melt.
皮普 放松 我们不会干掉他的
Pippin, relax, we're not gonna rip him off.
我们只会绑♥架♥他
We're just gonna kidnap him.
你要记住 你之所以现在
Just remember the only reason
可以走动 是因为
you're on walkabout right now...
我需要一个人带我看看你们这帮人
I need someone to show me where you assholes
存放果汁的地方
store the Go Juice.
你要是做什么出其不意的事 我就开枪了
You make any sudden moves, I get shooty.
你好歹拿到一个名字没
So, you got a name at least?
我的读心能力出了问题 不说话的奇怪的大高个
My mind reading's on the fritz, Tall, Weird, and Silent.
说话啊
Speak up.
出问题了
Something is wrong.
那还用你说
Well, no shit.
你来帮我修好
But you're gonna help me fix it.
出问题了
Something is wrong!
找点其他的口头禅吧 兄弟
Pick another catchphrase, buddy.
先告诉我绿液在哪
Just show me where the green shit is.
她把黏液放哪了
Where's she keep the plasma?
还要穿过一个满是
Through a hallway filled with
食肉僵尸的走廊
her zombified meat puppets, of course.
出问题了
Something is wrong.
我可以保证我们把他们放过来的时候
I could've sworn these assholes
他们的脸朝的是另一个方向
were facing the other way when we put them here.
我们走
Let's go.
不可追踪武器 微型手电 面具
Untraceable weapons, micro-torch, and a mask.
我还是得再说一次 我戴面具看着特别傻
Can I just say again masks make me look goofy?
我能再说一遍这个主意
Can I just say again how incredibly bad
有多糟吗
of an idea this is?
你说什么呢 这主意好的不得了
What are you talking about? This is a great idea.
- 达文进入克雷文的小店 - 举起手来 所有人都趴下
- D'av enters Kravn's storefront... - Hands up! Everybody down!
我要抢劫了
This is a robbery!
戴面具啊 达文
With a mask, D'av.
好吧 面具
Fine, with a mask.
举起手来 所有人都趴下
Hands up! Everybody down!
我要抢劫
This is a robbery!
这样一来 肯定其中会有一个
Which will lead one of those assholes
蠢蛋去触发无声警报 带领克雷文先生
to hit the silent alarm, leading Mr. Kravn
去他的安全屋子 我们会在那里
to go to his safe room, where we will be
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表