剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
真是不幸
What an unfortunate development.
起航去乌托邦
Set course for Utopia.
看到这些影子了吗
So, these shadows here?
不太对劲
Those aren't normal.
皮普本来就不正常吧
Is normal something we expected with Pip?
也许吧 但是在他
Maybe not, but after his
偷孩子失败后
failed baby snatching attempt,
我给他进行了检测
I ran some diagnostics.
我不认为
I just don't believe that
他会资源背叛我们
he would betray us on his own.
那个女人想要这小孩
The Lady wants the kid.
这就很有诱惑力了
That's a powerful incentive.
皮普不是这样的人
But that's not Pip.
皮普就是这样的 他就是这种人
That's exactly Pip. This is what he does.
他是雇佣小偷
People pay him to steal things.
之前是这样 但是他跟我们一起了之后就变了
Maybe before, but he's different with... us.
泽夫 他企图绑♥架♥我儿子
Zeph, he tried to kidnap my son,
这么做让我
and he got a hell of a lot closer
几乎完全无法容忍♥
than I'm comfortable with.
不管什么原因都不行
It doesn't matter why.
重要的是以后他不能再这样了
It matters that it never happens again.
我知道你把他当朋友
Listen, I know you think he's your friend,
但我们现在不能冒险
but we just can't take any chances right now.
你给他检查一下 看看怎么回事
Run your tests, figure out what's going on with him,
尽可能把他治好
and fix him if you can,
但是不能给他解手拷 镇静剂也要用上 行吗
but he stays cuffed and sedated, okay?
我要是做不到吗
And what if I can't?
朋友们
Guys...
你这个表情看着不是 没事的样子
that's not your "everything's gonna be okay" look.
我是想说你治好他 这样我们就不用担心别的了
It's our "fix it so we don't have to find out" look.
我儿子需要保护 妲奇
My son needs protection, Dutch.
如果女士要抓他
Well, if the Lady wants him,
那就不只要保护他了
he's gonna need more than protection.
- 还得训他 - 你要训他吗
- He's gonna need training. - Are you offering?
我坚持要训他
I'm insisting.
让他一小时后跟我在货仓见
Have him meet me in the cargo hold in an hour.
果然还是妲奇姑姑最靠谱
There's no one I trust more than Auntie Dutch.
最后呼吁一次
Last call for boarding Q Cluster.
去奎雷什一路顺风
Have a safe trip to Qresh.
我不去奎雷什
Oh, I'm not going to Qresh.
这里打烊了
Ah! We're closed.
你可能没发现
In case you didn't notice...
我的调酒师
I'm down a bartender...
和老公都不在
and my husband.
开张了
Now we're open.
所以 我的杰拉德宝贝呢
So, where the hells my Gare-bear?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们当时在救一些孩子
We were trying to save some kids.
胡伦虫占了上风 他们带走了杰拉德
The Hullen got the upper hand. They took Gared.
我走运了
Lucky me, their smelly friend
他们臭臭的朋友没打中我的头
was too stupid for a headshot.
永远不要派一个扫兴者去做军阀的工作
Never send a Killjoy to do a Warlord's job.
看来我得亲自去救出杰拉德了
Guess I'll have to rescue Gared myself.
你着急忙慌的都没准备好
Maybe you didn't hear me
你是没听到我说什么吗
over the sound of you going off half-cocked.
得了吧 毛毛脸 我完全准备好了好吗
Whoa, "Fuzzy Face," that was full-cocked.
没有人知道胡伦虫会把他们的囚犯带到哪里去
No one knows where the Hullen take their prisoners.
那可能你没听到我的话
Then maybe you didn't hear me.
蜜月还没度完呢 我不会就这么失去我老公的
I'm not losing my husband before the honeymoon's over.
我不知道囚犯都关在哪里
I don't know where the prisoners are,
但我认识一个人 他知道
but I know someone who does.
所有从捕联盟总部到港的飞船
All ships arriving from the RAC sector
全部经由42层登陆
must proceed to level 42...
等下
Hold up.
文件我检查一下
Let's see documents.
没有邀请函任何人不得进入乌托邦码头
Nobody docks in Utopia without an invitation.
好的 这位朋友 我肯定是放在
Oh, sure thing, friend, I should have them right, uh...
当
Dang.
落在家里了
Must've left them at home.
请告诉我你是在努力找出杀手
Please tell me you're working on identifying the assassin
而不是跟个变♥态♥一样乱看我的记忆
and not just perving through my memories.
你记忆里面我的屁♥股♥很翘啊
Your brain makes my butt look great.
我只是在你记忆里面寻找
I was just fact-checking your memories
克兰是否留下了更多关于杀手的线索
to see if Khlyen left anymore clues about the assassin.
露西 给妲奇看看我们的发现
Lucy, show Dutch what we found.
你看看乔的证件
Check out Joe's badge.
那不是搜捕联盟总部的标志 是什么
That's not the RAC symbol. What is it?
不确定 不过可能跟这个有些联♥系♥
Not sure, but it might have something to do with this.
如果我把这些说话声音去掉
If I move the voices...
再把背景声音去掉
And the background noise...
克兰留下了一个牛逼的原声
Khlyen left a bitchin' soundtrack.
饥渴的蓝鲸嚎叫吗
Horny wale calls?
我一开始以为是失真了
I thought it was distortion at first,
但后来我发现这是重复的
but then I realized it repeats.
这是一个脉冲星 濒死的星星
It's a pulsar, a dying star.
每个脉冲星的声音都是独特的
Every pulsar sound is unique.
就好像指纹一样
It's like a... a fingerprint.
克兰克兰真聪明
Clever, clever Khlyen.
你想到了办法在我脑子里留下了地图
You found a way to leave a map in my brain
我还根本毫无察觉
without me even knowing.
是我研究出来的啊
I mean, I figured it out.
- 好吧 你跟他一样聪明 - 谢谢
- Yes, you're equally clever. - Thank you.
所以这地图是通向哪里的
So, where is the map to?
还不确定
Not sure yet,
但是露西已经在数据库里查了
but Lucy's running it through her database.
但是银河系里毫不夸张的说
But there are literally millions of pulsars
有上百万颗脉冲星
in the galaxy.
反正如果有人能找到这一颗
Well, if anyone can find this one,
也只能是你了 约翰尼·雅各布斯
it's you, John Jaqobis.
行吧
Right.
怎么回事
What the hells?
你在干什么呢
What do you think you're doing?
会很好玩的 小子
This is gonna be fun, champ.
自我防卫就是为了好玩
Self-defense is all about fun...
当然还有一堆护垫
and protective padding.
直接给我一把枪不是会更快吗
Wouldn't it be faster to get me a gun?
你才出生两天啊
Well, you're two days old.
你得留点东西第三天学吧 老大
You gotta save something for day three, chief.
我现在有名字了你知道吗
I have a name now, you know.
黛尔·塞亚走之前给我取了名字
Delle Seyah gave me one before she left.
奥兹曼 金 瑞特
Ozzman Kin Rit.
额 中间都没有连字符的
Huh, it doesn't even have any apostrophes.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
我以为就是应该这样啊
I just thought that's how it went.
父母不是永远都会替孩子做决定吗
Don't parents always make choices for their kids?
你知道吗
You know what,
父母有时候也不知道自己到底在干吗
parents don't always know what they're doing.
- 那可以给我枪了吗 - 想多了
- So I get a gun? - Mm...
自己取个名字吧
Pick your own name.
你想别人叫你什么
What do you wanna be called?
好好想想 这个决定很重大哦
Take your time. It's a big decision.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
好啦 准备好跟妲奇阿姨一起
All right, you ready to learn some self-defense
学一学自我防卫了吗
with Auntie Dutch?
知道吗 你爹也是很厉害的呢
You know, your dad's got some moves too.
千万在孩子面前给我点面子啊
Make me look good in front of the kid.
厉害了
Cool!
看到了吗 好玩吧
Yeah, see? Fun.
接下来还是我来教吧 老爹
I'll take it from here, Papa.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表