剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
还代表着你是谁
They're who you are.
如果我拥有记忆的话 我就拥有了你
And if I own that, I own you.
等我从这里出去之后 小跳蚤
And when I get out of here, Little Flea,
我就能拥有所有人
I will own everyone.
是不是断了
Is it broken?
- 发生了什么事 - 他冲向妲奇
- What happened? - He ran at Dutch.
不肯停下来
He wouldn't stop.
- 你为什么停下了 - 你看见那个了吗
- Why are you stopping? - You see that?
刀子 我需要一把刀
Knife. I need a knife.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在试图阻止伤口愈合
Trying to stop the break from healing.
为了什么呢 你这个蠢蛋
What the hells for, you moron?
你看 他大脑中的寄生虫正在死亡
Look. The parasite in the brain, it's dying.
约翰在折断他的脊柱的时候
When Johnny snapped his spinal column,
肯定是触发了什么东西
it must have triggered something.
如果我能一直握着这把刀的话
If I can hold the knife in long enough
等寄生虫们完全死去了之后
and the parasite dies completely,
- 他就被净化了 - 然后也会死掉
- he'll be cleansed. - And dead.
如果我弄得够快的话 就不会死
Not if I can work fast enough.
我们不能把约翰的生命寄托
We're not risking Johnny's life
在一个“如果”上面
on an "if."
你来决定吧
It's your call.
只是我们知道我们已经尽力了
At least we'll know we tried everything we could.
等一下
Wait for it.
等一下
Wait for it.
根本没用啊
It's not working!
我不会指点你怎么开枪
I don't tell you how to shoot.
在学术上你也别对我指指点点
Don't tell me how to science.
约翰
Johnny.
约翰 嘿
Johnny, hey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我的妈呀 这个方法居然成功了
Holy shit. I can't believe that worked.
你们谁有薄荷糖
Anyone have a mint?
洗澡的感觉总是这么赞吗
Have showers always felt this good?
我不知道 但是你都洗了六次了
I don't know, but that's your sixth.
- 你可以停下了 - 显然
- You can probably stop now. - Well, clearly,
你最近没有感染过邪恶的寄生虫
you haven't recently been infected by evil parasites.
算你走运
Lucky.
很高兴你又回来了
It's nice to have you back on board.
你也是
Same.
我甚至不想去想
I don't even want to think
所有我需要道歉的事情
of all the things I have to apologize for.
我敢肯定我打了达文很多次
Pretty sure I shot D'Av a bunch.
是的 但是
Yeah, but...
在我们家这就相当于拥抱一样了 所以
that's like a hug in our family by now, so...
没有人会怪罪你在当胡伦虫的时候
Hey, no one's gonna blame you for whatever you did
做的事的
while Hullen.
你当时别无选择
You had no choice.
我不得不承认
I gotta admit...
还是有那么几个瞬间挺愉快的
there were a few enjoyable moments.
是啊 更别说脖子还断了
Yeah, not so much the neck breaking.
- 以后不要再这样了 - 我要放弃了
- And don't ever do that again. - I'm giving it up.
这是我的新年决心
New Year's resolution.
约翰 我需要你的帮助
Johnny, I need your help.
我在粘液里遇到了一些事情
Something happened to me in the green.
和你有关的事情
Something about you.
我的礼节都去哪里了
Where are my manners?
你肯定很渴了吧
You must be parched.
拜托
Please.
我能一直这样呆一天
I could do this all day.
该说话了 小鸟
Time to sing, Little Bird.
- 不 - 告诉我你在隐藏什么
- No. - Show me what you're hiding.
现在我们既没有钱也没有飞船
So now we have no money and no ship.
好吧 我们用我的方法试过了
Fine. We tried it my way.
- 现在来用你的方法试一下 - 你好吗
- Now we'll try it your way. - How are ya?
- 见到你真好 - 嘿
- So good to see you! - Hey.
我朋友惹上事了
My friend's getting into a fight.
- 赌一百他会赢 - 蓝色眼睛吗
- 100 joy says he wins. - Blue eyes?
嘿 把钱包给我
Hey! Give me my wallet!
克兰为什么要跟你说这个故事
Why did Khlyen tell you this story?
约翰尼·雅各布斯又是为什么
Why John Jaqobis?
她又回到了那个故事
And she went back to that story
一次又一次
over and over.
我违反了规矩 约翰尼
I broke, Johnny.
她在我体内
She was inside me.
她知道一切
She knows everything...
只不过不知道克兰告诉我故事的原因
except why Khlyen told me that story,
为什么他说要找到你
why he said to find you.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
妲奇 我不知道
Dutch, I don't know.
妲奇在哪
Where is Dutch?
真是荒谬 她不能永远这么躲着我
This is ridiculous. She can't hide from me forever.
我的宝宝快要把我分成两半了
My baby's trying to split me in half,
你还在这让我吃冰块吗
and you're offering me ice chips?
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你在酒吧里
you stabbed one of my dearest friends
捅了我最好的朋友
in my bar.
等着孩子你生出来
And as soon as that baby's out of your entitled belly,
我很乐意报答你
I'll be happy to return the favor.
到那时
Until then...
来点冰块吗
ice chip?
好的
Okay.
谁准备好迎接这个胖孩子了
Who's ready to have this fat-ass baby?
因为我可以百分之九十二的复♥制♥出
Because I am 92% sure I can replicate
约翰尼的事 并且可以在这里再发生一次
what happened to John and make it happen here.
如果你说出来灌肠剂 我要杀了你
If you say enema, I will kill you.
对 忘了你不在啊
Right. Forgot you weren't there.
所以基本上就是说 我切开了约翰尼的脊髓
So basically, I severed John's spinal cord
清理完了以后 并没有害死他
to cleanse him without killing him.
- 不好意思 什么 - 胡伦寄生虫
- Sorry, what? - The Hullen parasite
住在脑子里 需要和宿主的身体
lives in the brain. It must need to be
建立一种持续的连接
in constant contact with the host's body
这种连接是靠某种生物反馈建立的
in some kind of bio-feedback loop.
所以超级武器才会有用
That's why the dreadnaught works.
它可以切开这个连接的
It severs the connection.
你是说我再也没办法成为胡伦虫了
You're saying I won't be Hullen anymore.
是的 而且
Yeah. I'm also saying
你还会活着 孩子也会活着
you'll still be alive, and so will the baby.
那有赢面总比输了强
Well, half a win is better than nothing.
- 你有什么问题吗 - 妲奇在哪里
- Do you have any questions? - Yes. Where is Dutch?
妲奇不会帮你把孩子生出来的
Dutch isn't gonna help you get this baby out.
是我 明白吗
I am. Understand?
我要先清理消毒
I'm gonna scrub up.
不能这样 不能这么做
This can't be happening. Not like this.
把那个也冻起来 你个傲慢的服务员
Ice chip that, you arrogant waiter.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
这个故事怎么会帮助我
How does that story help me?
- 帮你什么 - 出去啊
- Help you what? - Get out!
我要是知道 我就不会在这了
If I knew that, I wouldn't be here,
你个该死的婊♥子♥
you shitty bitch!
怎么了
What?
我差一点就希望你可以成功
I almost hope that you do make it out
来到我的世界 因为无论你什么样子
into my world, 'cause whatever you are,
我只要看见你流血就开心
I'm going to enjoy making you bleed there.
或者我可以筹备一个人类的欢迎仪式
Or maybe I've planned a human welcome party.
恩 或许有些
Hmm? Maybe I have
特别的东西 在外面等我
something special waiting for me outside.
恩
Hmm?
- 什么在等你 - 恩
- What's waiting for you? - Hmm.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表