剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
战争就要来了 达文
There's a war coming, D'avin.
我们不能把他培养成温室的花朵
We can't coddle him.
这过犹不及了
This goes way beyond coddling.
自卫是一方面 但你所做的不同
Self-defense is one thing, but that was something else.
那就是生存所需的
That is what it takes to survive.
在我更小的时候 克兰让我做过更残忍♥的事情
And Khlyen made me do a lot worse, a lot younger.
你被虐待了 妲奇
You were abused, Dutch.
你竟敢这么跟我说话
How dare you say that to me?
他只是做了他该做的
He did what he had to.
他塑造了我
He made me what I needed to be,
并且教会我如何保护自己
and he taught me to protect myself.
那就是虐待
That was abuse.
克兰做错了
What Khlyen did was wrong.
没有哪个孩子应该经历这些
No child should go through that.
你所经历的已经被搞得一团糟了
What happened to you was messed up,
我不会允许你恶性循环的
but I will not let you repeat that cycle,
你不能这么对我儿子
not to my son...
也不能这么对你自己
and not to you.
什么时候轮到你指点我该做什么
Who the hells are you to tell me what I need to do,
我们该做什么
what we need to do?
女士想要他
The Lady wants him,
而他就是我们阻止她的关键
and he is the key to stopping her.
- 你并不清楚 - 不 我很清楚
- You don't know that. - Yes, I do.
他很特别
He is special,
我能够训练他成为武器
and I can train him to be a weapon.
不
No.
你不可以
No.
找别的办法来对付女士
Find another way to fight her.
妲奇 货舱里的囚犯
Dutch, there is a problem
出状况了
with the prisoner in the cargo hold.
你干了什么
What did you do?
- 我什么都没干 - 是吗
- I didn't do anything. - Oh, really?
他只是自发性的大出血吗
He just spontaneously suffered massive hemorrhaging?
- 妲奇 - 在他的体内
- Dutch... - My scans indicate
我检测到了
an excessively high level
过高浓度的氰化物
of cyanide in his system.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
为了他肯定为了预防在白色刀刃情况变糟
Shit, he must've taken a timed-release capsule
肯定服用了缓释胶囊
in case things went south at the White Blade.
无论他知道什么 他都带下地了
Whatever he knew, he took with him.
我想阻止他的
I wanted to stop him,
但太迟了
but I was too late.
没事的
It's okay.
范西 我希望你能搞定
I hope you're getting this, Fancy,
因为我不知道我在哪里
because I do not know where I am.
空气闻起来简直像恶魔之地
Like, the air literally tastes like evil,
还很潮湿
and it's moist.
你的声音听起来又响又吓人 普雷
You're coming in loud and creepy, Pree.
找找附近有什么明显的标记
Look for any kinda distinct markings,
任何能够告诉我们你在哪的
anything that can tell us where they've taken you.
我的老天
Oh, Gods...
我们在搜捕联盟里
We're on the RAC.
我不喜欢他们对这地方的所作所为
I do not like what they've done with the place.
嘿
Hey.
听着 我有时会说错话
Listen, I don't always say the right thing,
但闭上嘴巴倾听是我很在行的
but I'm pretty great at just shutting my big mouth
如果你想
and listening, if you wanna...
倾诉的话
you know...
和妲奇待在一起训练
Hanging out with Dutch and training
最初非常好玩
was really fun at first,
后来就变了
but then it wasn't.
她该有多失望啊
How disappointed is she?
这不是你要担忧的
That is not something that you need to worry about.
发生的事情并不是你的错
What happened wasn't your fault.
你还是个孩子
You're still a kid, and the adults in your life,
大人们做出的选择 你无需担负
they make choices, but you don't have to carry them.
我知道那个男人要做什么
I knew what that man was gonna do.
我本想救他的
I wanted to save him.
你怎么会想到氰化物的
How could you know about the cyanide?
妲奇都没有注意到这一点
Even Dutch didn't catch that.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
但我就是知道
I just knew.
我身上出什么问题了吗
Is there something wrong with me?
- 没有 - 那我到底是什么
- No. - Then what am I?
你是我的儿子
You're my son.
我最近在考虑名字的事
I've been thinking about names.
我想被这样称呼
There's something I wanna be called.
是什么
Oh, yeah?
雅各布斯
Jaqobis...
简写就是 雅各
But, like, Jaq, for short.
雅各·金·瑞特
Jaq Kin Rit.
是个好名字
That's a good name.
很棒的名字
That's a very good name.
你会和妲奇说什么
So, what are you gonna tell Dutch?
没什么
Nothing.
收拾好你的行李
Pack your bags.
我们要上路了
We're gonna hit the road.
扫兴者
第四季 第六集
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表