剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
乔伊在另一边
Joy was on the other side.
我们吃了爆米花
We had popcorn.
约翰·安德森 那才是你的名字
John Anderson. That's your name.
你不是丹尼·兰德
You are not Danny Rand.
我是丹尼·兰德
I am Danny Rand.
我才不管你怎么想
I don't care what you think!
走吧
Here we go. Come on.
来 冷静点
Come on. Calm down.
来 扶他起来
Come on. Get him up.
问他这15年都去哪了
Ask him where he's been the last 15 years.
问他为什么突然回来
Ask him why he suddenly come back now.
天呐
Jesus.
这医生还真想帮助他
We actually get a shrink who's trying to help the guy.
抱歉
Sorry.
你为什么总对我说"抱歉"
Why are you always saying sorry to me?
你就像只受惊的小兔子 总在道歉
You're like some scared little rabbit who's always apologizing.
抱...
Sor...
我...尽量不那么做
I'll... I'll... I'll try not to do that.
我才不管你做什么 凯尔 我就是指出来
I don't give a shit what you do, Kyle. I'm just pointing it out.
为了让你可以改进
For your own betterment.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
有趣的是
See, what's really interesting is
我觉得这可能真是丹尼·兰德
I think this might actually be Danny Rand.
我也不知道那怎么可能
I have no clue how that's possible.
这人 他没问对问题
And this guy here, he's not asking the right questions.
抱歉
Sorry...
你就是忍♥不住 是吧
You can't help yourself, can you?
知道我爸爸以前都怎么做吗
You know what my dad used to do?
我什么时候做错了
Whenever I messed up, which...
据我爸说 我几乎总做错 他会
according to my dad was pretty much all the time, he'd...
用腰带鞭打我的后背
whip me across the back with his belt.
他打一下
And with each...
我都得道歉一次
I'd have to apologize...
因为我逼他动气了
for forcing him to exert himself.
天呐 我真想他
God, I miss him.
但现在
But now...
我不为任何事道歉了
I don't apologize for anything.
凯尔 备车 今晚用
Kyle, get the car ready tonight.
-车 -对 四个轮子那个
- The car? - Yeah, the thing with the four wheels.
好的 先生 只是
Yes, sir, it's just...
你从不离开顶楼的
you never leave the penthouse.
我觉得是时候了
I'm thinking it's time.
好 接通
Okay, put him on.
乔伊·米查姆
Joy Meachum?
我是桦树精神病院的保罗·埃德蒙斯医生
This is Dr. Paul Edmonds from the Birch Psychiatric Hospital.
我在治疗你们家送来的病人
I'm treating the patient your family admitted.
是的 有什么事吗
Yes, how can I help you?
我想问你一个奇怪的问题
I'm wondering if I can ask you an odd question.
好吧
Okay.
多年前 你大概十岁时
Years ago, when you were about ten years old,
你为兰德集团拍了条广♥告♥
you did a commercial for Rand?
对 "我们是兰德集团"
Yeah. "We are Rand."
那天还有什么别的特别的事吗
Anything else stick out about that day?
他们让我穿了一条难看的裙子
They put me in a stupid dress.
那天很冷 我也不知道
It was cold out. I don't know.
之后你们做什么了吗
Did you do anything afterwards?
对了
Oh, yeah.
马戏团
The circus.
嗯 我们之后一起去了马戏团
Yeah, we all went to the circus afterwards.
真的吗
You're sure?
是的 是丹尼的主意
Yeah. Yeah, it was Danny's idea.
他不想拍广♥告♥
He didn't want to do the commercial,
他父母就拿这个哄他
and his parents had to bribe him.
我印象很深 因为他看完后想学杂耍
I remember because he wanted to be an acrobat after that.
他总是蹦来蹦去
He was always jumping around.
好 那 谢谢你了
Okay. Well, uh, thank you.
就这样吗
That's it?
这问题是挺怪 你为什么问
Yeah, it was-- it was an odd question. Why do you ask?
我恐怕不能说 病人保密协议
I'm afraid I can't really say. Patient confidentiality.
那现在我好奇了
Well, now you have me curious.
对不起 我真不能多说
Sorry. Wish I could say more.
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
哈罗德
Harold?
还记得我以前唱的歌♥吗
Do you remember that song I used to sing...
你特别讨厌的那首
that would annoy the shit out of you?
《小丹尼》
"Danny Boy."
是吗
Right?
嗯
Yeah.
*我已死去*
*And I am dead*
*我终会死去*
*As dead I well may be*
*你会到来*
*And you will come*
*找到我的*
*And find the place where*
*长眠之地*
*I am lying*
*跪在地上*
*And kneel and say*
*为我祈祷*
*An Ave there for me*
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我也以为你死了
And I thought you were dead,
看来这是我们的共同点了
so I guess that's something we have in common.
我没死
I didn't die.
是啊 显然没有
No, clearly not.
据我所知 你被僧侣收留了
I understand you were... taken in by some monks.
什么 鹤母会
What? Order of the, uh, Crane Mother?
嗯
Yeah.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我们死人知道好多事呢
We dead know a lot.
但不是什么都知道
But not everything.
这个寺院究竟在什么地方
Where exactly is this monastery?
寺院在什么地方
Where is the monastery?
昆仑
K'un-Lun.
是天国七都之一
It's one of the Seven Capital Cities of Heaven.
我恐怕就不该离开
I probably never should have left.
至少我在那里不会感到无所适从
At least I understood my place there.
那你是做什么的
And what was your place?
我是个战士
I was a warrior.
只有在打斗时 我才真正地活着
Only in the middle of a fight did I fully come alive.
别人打我打得越狠
The harder someone hit me, the...
一切越是清晰
the more everything came into focus.
你是什么样的战士
What kind of warrior are you?
听我说
Listen to me.
你是什么战士
What do you mean you're a warrior?
我继承了
I became one in a long line...
不朽铁拳之名
of Immortal Iron Fists.
活武器
Living Weapon.
手和会的死敌
The sworn enemy of the Hand.
等等 什么 谁的死敌
Wait, what's that? Sworn enemy of who?
手和会的死敌
The sworn enemy of the Hand.
那是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
摧毁手和会是我的职责
It is my duty to destroy the Hand.
你能做到吗 你能摧毁手和会
And this is something you can do? You can destroy the Hand?
我是唯一能做到的
I am the only one who can do it.
求你
Please...
哈罗德 你得把我弄出去
Harold, you have to get me out of here.
别担心 我会处理好一切
Don't worry. I'll take care of everything.
现在
Right now...
你还是继续睡吧
you should just go back to sleep.
尽力查一切关于铁拳的资料
Look up everything you can on the Iron Fist.
铁拳 是 先生
Iron Fist. Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thanks.
这看上去像那天闯进来的男人吗
Does this look like the guy who was in here the other day?
我说不好
I couldn't really say.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表