剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
And as you can see, he had no interest in letting them pass.
那是你的未来 丹尼
That's where you're headed, Danny.
那是你可能成为的样子
That's what you could be.
那就是铁拳
That's what an Iron Fist is.
你为什么对铁拳这么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in the Iron Fist?
我这辈子都在道场和寺院出入
I've spent my entire life in and around dojos and monasteries,
跟着各种大♥师♥训练
training with masters of all kinds...
听他们说不朽武器的故事和传奇
listening to their stories and legends about Immortal Weapons.
我以为那都是哄孩子的童话
I thought they were fairy tales for children...
直到我获赠了那卷电影
until I was gifted that film.
我看到后 便着了迷
Once I saw it, I became obsessed,
想了解关于铁拳的一切
learning all that I could about the Iron Fist.
了解它的本事
What it was capable of.
它能成就什么
What it could achieve.
所以你知道如何疗伤
That's how you know about the healing.
气功大♥师♥都谈到过 但只是理论
All the qigong masters talk about it, but as a theory,
因为他们没见过你 没有你的本事
because they haven't met you... don't possess what you have.
丹尼 你还有更多能量
And, Danny, there's more where that came from.
我教了你如何治好科琳
I showed you how to heal Colleen,
我还刚教会你如何补充气
and I've just opened up a way for you to recharge your chi.
我可以帮你成为你注定该成为的样子
I can help you become what you were meant to be.
但那是铁拳在尽职
But that was the Iron Fist doing his duty.
守护一个入口
Guarding an entry.
如果你是因此对我感兴趣
If that's why you're interested in me, then...
那你找错人了
you got the wrong man.
我不需要一个守卫 丹尼
I don't need a guard, Danny.
我需要一个伙伴
I need a partner.
如果你站在我这边 再没人会与我们作对
With you at my side, no one would stand against us.
这世上像高那样的人都会被打败
The Gaos of the world would be destroyed.
你对高有什么了解
So what do you know about Gao?
我尝试阻止她已经很久了
I've been trying to stop her for a long time.
我这里有七个学生在戒她的毒品
I have seven students here rehabbing from her drugs.
你问我 我有什么好处
When you ask me what's in it for me,
就是这个
that's what it is.
高这样的人到处都有
There are Gaos everywhere.
我需要你训练领导一群人
I need you to train and lead a group of people
去照顾那些这世道不管不顾的人
who will take care of those that our culture's left behind.
那些边缘化 被遗忘的人
The marginalized and forgotten.
科琳那样的人
People like Colleen.
你那样的人
People like you.
得了
Come on.
我是个亿万富翁
I'm a billionaire.
你内心呢
Is that how you feel?
也是这感觉吗
Inside?
你知道你在兰德集团待不下去 我看到新闻了
You know you don't fit in at Rand. I've read the news.
你在那里也需要帮助
You can use help there as well.
我可以帮助你
I can provide that.
但你的命运
But your destiny...
在这里
is here.
做只有你能做的事
Doing something only you can do.
-他不接 -继续打
- He's not picking up. - Oh, let it ring.
乔伊
Hey, Joy.
丹尼
Danny?
我一直想打给你 怎么了
Uh, I've been meaning to call. What's up?
是啊
Yeah, right.
丹尼 这里有人想跟你说话
Well, Danny, I have someone here who wants to speak with you.
丹尼
Danny.
哈罗德
Harold?
你还活着
You're alive.
我当然活着了
Oh, why wouldn't I be?
我去过顶层公♥寓♥
Uh, I came to the penthouse.
地上到处是血
There was... there was blood everywhere.
我以为高
I thought Gao...
-不可能的 听着 -乔伊呢
- Oh, not a chance. Hey, listen... - And Joy?
她知道了
She knows?
是的 没事 我都告诉她了
Yes. Yes, it's all right. I told her everything.
我们在计划夺回兰德集团
Hey, we're, uh, working on a plan to get Rand back,
你对计划很重要
and, uh, you're a big part of that.
听着 我会尽快过去
Look, I'll get there as soon as I can.
别找借口 这事很重要 丹尼
Hey, no excuses. This is important, Danny.
我知道我最近不太靠谱
I haven't been very reliable, I know.
但你会很高兴知道高终于不成问题了
But you'll be glad to hear that Gao is finally out of the way.
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yeah.
我认识了一个叫博徒的人 他帮我制止了她
I met this guy named Bakuto. He helped me put an end to her.
她死了吗
Oh, she's dead?
我还不能确定
I can't confirm that.
我在努力查明
I'm trying to find out
她是被送去了监狱 还是什么
if she's been sent to jail or something else.
但博徒向我保证 她已经作不了恶了
But I've been assured by Bakuto that she's out of commission.
这个博徒是谁
Oh, and who exactly is this, uh, Bakuto?
他是个朋友
He's a friend.
应该是
I think.
丹尼 你要小心 好吗
Hey, Danny, just be careful, all right?
尽快赶过来
And, uh, get here as soon as you can.
-他做到了 -什么
- Oh, he did it. -What?
他做到了
Yeah, he did it.
-他做到了什么 -他做到了
- He did what? - He did it. He did it.
天呐 他消灭了高
Oh, man, he has... he's eliminated Gao.
-他消灭了 -高是谁
- He has eliminated... - Who's Gao?
-我们得庆祝 -什么
- Oh, we have to celebrate. - What--
我们得庆祝 是的
We have to celebrate. Oh, yes.
等等 跟我解释一下
Wait, explain this to me, who...
高是谁
who's Gao?
40年的百富威士忌
Balvenie, 40-year-old.
这可是世上
This is supposed to be the best...
最好的单一麦芽威士忌
best single malt of all time.
-来嘛 打开 -爸爸 这么早就喝酒
- Come on. Open it. - Dad, it is too early to be drinking...
-你一杯 我一杯 来嘛 -我不能喝
- One for you. One for me. Come on. - and I'm... I can't.
-你一杯 -不 我不想喝
- One for you, - No, I don't want it.
-我一杯 -爸 停下
- and one for me. - Dad, stop!
-喝嘛 -爸
- Yeah. - Dad.
我不...
I didn't... I didn't...
对不起 乔伊
I'm... I'm so sorry, Joy.
我来收拾
I'll clean this up.
请进
Come in.
他刚打完个电♥话♥ 先生
He's just finished a call, sir.
给谁
To whom?
乔伊·米查姆
Joy Meachum.
她把电♥话♥给了一个哈罗德
And she passed the phone off to a Harold.
哈罗德·米查姆
Harold Meachum?
你确定是这个名字吗
Are you sure about that name?
是的 先生 他们还提到了高夫人
Yes, sir. And they spoke about Madame Gao.
把完整抄本发到我电脑上
Send the entire transcript to my computer.
看能不能追踪电♥话♥查到具体♥位♥置
And see if you can trace back that call to its exact location.
是 先生
Right away, sir.
他怎么样了
How was he?
他似乎准备好了
He seems ready.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for all you've done.
我没做什么
I didn't do anything.
我知道这对你不容易
I know this has been hard on you.
我们可以告诉他了吧
We can tell him now though, right?
快了 我还得再做几个测试
Soon. I still need to test a couple of things.
但我们该坦诚
But we need to be honest.
我得坦诚
I need to be.
我不喜欢隐瞒他
I don't like keeping things from him.
他会理解的
He'll understand.
如果他不呢
What if he doesn't?
那他就不合适你
Then... he's not right for you.
这很复杂 我知道
It's complicated... I know.
但这样最好
But it's for the best.
他起初或许会受伤
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表