剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
-我和乔伊能走了吗 -不行
- Can Joy and I leave now? - No.
来 坐下
Come, sit over here.
你不会真的让他们杀了爸爸吧
You weren't really gonna have Dad killed, right?
你们这些可怜人真是一团糟
You poor people are such a mess.
我认识一个不错的家庭关系咨♥询♥师能帮你们
I know a good family therapist that could help,
如果你们有谁能活过今晚的话
should any of you survive the night.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我会回来找你的 博徒
I'm gonna come back for you, Bakuto.
我绝对不会放过你
And I'm gonna show you no mercy.
你不会再回来的
You're not coming back.
只要我们把你的头砍下来
Once we remove your head from your body,
你就不能再复生...
there will be no returning--
-别想杀我爸爸 -女士
- You're not killing my father! - Hey, lady!
你这是在测试我耐心的极限
You're testing the limits of my patience.
别动 乔伊 不要动 一切都会没事的
Stay still, Joy. Don't move. Everything'll be okay.
别在乔伊面前动手
Don't do this in front of Joy.
你想要什么我都给你 只要你开口
I will get you anything you want. Name it.
-你的手♥机♥ -什么
- Your phone. - What?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
-为什么 -显然我就是想打个电♥话♥
- Why? - Well, obviously, I'd like to make a call.
你刚刚很勇敢
You were very brave out there.
我刚刚很愚蠢
I was very stupid out there.
博徒对我说的一切都是谎言
Everything Bakuto said to me was a lie.
我还信了他
And I believed him.
因为他是垃圾 而你是人
That's because he is a piece of garbage, and you're human.
我在纽约待得越久
The longer I spend in New York,
越明白生活的两面性
the more I realize the duality in life.
我外婆常说
My grandmother always said
这才是智慧的真正标志
that that was the truest sign of wisdom.
我当时不明白 但现在...
I didn't get it then, but now...
我要安排你住酒店
I'm gonna put you in a hotel.
你在这里不安全
You're not safe here.
你受的罪够多了
You've been through enough as it is.
不 我不躲
No, I'm not hiding.
我也想让博徒死
I want Bakuto dead, too.
我们分心了
We're losing focus.
你好 丹尼
Hello, Danny.
博徒
Bakuto?
很抱歉变成这种局面
I'm sorry it's come to this,
但你让我别无选择
but you've left me with few options.
博徒 你不能这么做
Bakuto, you can't.
你应该把这当作是夸你
You should take this as a compliment.
这说明你对我有多重要
It shows how much you mean to me.
不
No!
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
不 乔伊
No. Joy.
我要你知道我有多认真
I need you to know how serious I am.
那是个贯穿伤 如果在...
It's a clean in and out. Get her to the hospital within...
三十分钟内送她去医院 她不会有事
30 minutes or so, and she'll be okay.
但如果你半小时内不出现
But if you're not here within half an hour...
你就会再失去一名家人
you'll lose another family.
好 我就来
Okay. I'm coming.
-你不能去 -我当然要去
- You're not going. - Of course I'm going.
铁拳从不投降
The Iron Fist does not surrender.
听着 我不会让他们死的
Look, I'm not gonna let them die.
谁在乎他们
Who cares about them?
等博徒离开大楼 我们就干掉他
Wait for Bakuto to leave the building, then we take him down.
我不会再让手和会夺走我的家人
I'm not losing my family to the Hand again.
-丹尼 -我是铁拳
- Danny. - I'm the Iron Fist.
轮不到你教我怎么做
You don't tell me what to do.
我不会让你有事的
I'm gonna get you through this.
来 用这个压住伤口的两端
Here. Compress these on both sides of the wound.
这应该能帮她缓解痛苦
And this should help with the pain.
让我带她去医院
Let me get her to a hospital.
丹尼说他会来 他就一定会来
Danny said he's coming. He will.
我不知道 还有两分钟
I don't know. Two minutes to go.
也许丹尼想清楚了 没有你们
Maybe Danny's figured, with all of you out of the way,
兰德集团就是他的了
he'll be in charge of Rand.
-他不是这样的人 -放松
- That's not who he is. - Shh! Relax.
丹尼永远知道该怎么做
Danny always knew the right thing to do.
跟你我不一样
Unlike you and me.
我们以兰德集团之名做的那些混账事...
All the questionable shit we've done in the name of Rand...
不是这样的 乔伊
That's not true, Joy.
真是感人 但是时间到了
This is all very touching, but time is up.
这把剑斩杀过国王 帝皇 领主和暴君
This blade has cut down kings, emperors, lords and tyrants.
谁知道会用在一个商人身上
If you would have told me I might use it on a businessman?
我也不想玷污你的剑
Well, I wouldn't wanna desecrate the integrity of your blade.
你还是不要乱动了 哈罗德
You're not gonna want to move, Harold.
我不想挥第二遍 有什么遗言吗
I don't wanna have to swing twice. Any last words?
有
Yeah.
沃德...
Ward...
我将一生倾注于你 想将你培养成一个伟大的人
I invested my life into you, to raise you to be a great man.
你是我这辈子最大的失败
You've been the biggest disappointment of my life.
乔伊 对不起我选了沃德 而不是你
Joy, I apologize for choosing Ward over you.
那是个错误 不要再信任他
It was a mistake. Never trust him again.
乔伊
Joy.
我爱你
I love you.
爸爸
Dad!
我准备好了
I'm ready.
住手 不要
Stop, please.
住手
Stop!
真是及时
Oh, cutting it close there.
看住他
Cover him.
放开他
Let him go.
我的女儿
Oh, my little girl.
没事的 乔伊
Hey, it's okay, Joy.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 别动
It's okay. Don't move.
丹尼
Danny...
-你来救我们了 -她需要医生
- You came for us. - She needs a doctor.
我们离开后 就能找人救治她
Once we leave, then she'll get medical attention.
好
Fine.
那我们走
Then let's go.
对不起 但我们得用这个
I'm sorry, but we have to do this.
你不需要这些东西
You don't need those.
我自愿来投降
I've surrendered of my own free will.
只是一个预防措施
Oh, it's just a precaution.
就算没有铁拳之力 你还是一个强大的对手
Even without the Iron Fist, you are a formidable opponent.
不幸的是 沃德
Unfortunately, Ward,
我没法兑现我对你的承诺了
I won't be able to live up to my part of the deal.
好消息是
On the bright side,
你现在知道如何永远除掉你父亲了
now you know how to get rid of your father for good.
这是你安排的
You set this up?
-对不起 丹尼 -该走了
- I'm sorry, Danny. - Time to go.
别让他们带走他
Don't let them take him.
我们不能让他们带走他
We can't let them take him.
丹尼为我们做出了伟大的牺牲
Danny's making a noble sacrifice for us.
不 不行
No. It's not okay.
-丹尼 -闭嘴
- Danny! - Shut up!
不好意思我没控制住 你们继续
I'm sorry for the outburst. You carry on.
他们离开大楼后 我就带你去医院
Once they leave the building, I'll get you to the hospital.
没事的
Hey, it's okay.
赶紧过来帮帮我们
Hey, get your ass over here and help us.
楼上的那些人简直是一窝毒蛇
Those people upstairs are pit of vipers.
你该谢谢我帮你摆脱了他们
You should thank me for getting you away from them.
你要铁拳有什么用
What use do you have for the Iron Fist?
我小时候
You know, when I was a child,
妈妈给我讲过麻袋男的故事
my mother told me the story of the Sack Man,
这种妖怪会出现在不听话的孩子家中
a sort of bogeyman who shows up at disobedient children's homes
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表