剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Look, if we don't do something soon,
你床上就会躺着具尸体了
you're gonna have a dead man on your bed.
是啊 但他女儿呢
Yeah, what about his daughter?
那是丹尼的问题
That's Danny's problem.
我们的问题是 如果他再衰竭
Our problem... is if he continues to decline,
他女儿就会失去亲人
there'll be nobody for his daughter to come back to.
我要是去医院 会被逮捕的
If I go to the hospital, I'll be arrested.
那他们就会杀了萨比娜
And they will kill Sabina.
你不知道他们的本事多大
You have no idea what they're capable of.
嗯
Yeah.
我很清楚的
I've got a pretty good idea.
我们等丹尼
We wait for Danny.
他会带你女儿回来的
He'll bring your daughter.
这是第四个了 丹尼
This is the fourth one, Danny.
已经3点了 我们得回去了
It's three o'clock. We gotta head back.
我得找到她
Not until I find her.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
更糟的是 还浪费了我的时间
What's worse, my time.
没有海♥洛♥因♥ 没有姑娘 什么都没有
There is no heroin, no girl, nothing.
听着 你可以留在车里 我不会停下的
Look, you can stay in the car if you want. I'm not stopping.
你不是要留在车里吗
I thought you were staying in the car.
你猜错了
Thought wrong.
是这个吗
This it?
对
Yeah.
我去
Holy shit!
我去
Holy shit!
我们得报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
我们得...
We have to call the...
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
兰德集团不能卷进来
Rand can't be tied to this.
丹尼 我们得赶紧走
Danny, we have to get out of here!
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
我跟他打过
I fought him.
因为他没能阻止我 便被杀了
Because he didn't stop me, they killed him.
那是什么
What is that?
一个邀请
An invitation.
我不会再去别的地方了
I'm not going anywhere else.
没邀请你
You weren't invited.
是给我一个人的
It's for me only.
丹尼
Danny.
他怎么样了
How is he?
-不妙 -好点了
- Not good. - Better.
他的右细支气管在收缩 他活不了多久了
His right bronchi are contracting. He doesn't have very long.
他女儿呢
What about his daughter?
这是大挑战
It's called da jue zhan.
就是大决斗 手和会的挑战形式
A grand duel. The Hand's version of a challenge.
他们最好的战士与我对抗
Their best fighters against me.
如果我打败他们 他们就会接受我的要求
If I defeat them, they'll meet my demands.
你干过吗
You've done this before?
在昆仑 是的
In K'un-Lun, yeah.
没对付过手和会
Not against the Hand,
但为了进阶
but in order to advance and rise through the ranks,
我挑战过 也接受过挑战
I challenged and was challenged in return.
很多次
Many times.
那是我生活固定的一部分
It was a regular part of my life.
真的吗 你打算去做这个
You're serious? This... this is what you're gonna do?
这是要回萨比娜唯一的办法
It's the only way to get Sabina back.
不是唯一的办法
Yeah, not the only way.
有个办法叫"通知警♥察♥"
There is a little thing called "notifying the police."
风险太大 我们不能冒险
Nah, it's too risky. We can't take that chance.
决斗日落时开始 我们没多少时间了
The duel begins at sundown. We haven't got much time.
太冒险 日落 当然了
Too risky. Sundown. Of course.
丹尼 你的话很疯狂
Danny, what you're talking about is crazy.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
你不能去
You can't.
只有我能去
This is for me only.
-丹尼 -我练习了15年了
- Danny-- - I've been doing this for 15 years.
但没对付过手和会
But not against the Hand.
我知道 你说得对
I know. You're right.
手和会是我被灌输的传说
The Hand was a myth drummed into me.
我从未跟他们面对面过
I'd never met them face-to-face.
你是说 我对抗手和会的经验都比你丰富吗
You're saying I have more experience fighting the Hand than you?
如果你非要计较
Well, if you want to get technical about it.
我了解他们 和他们的本事
I know what they are, what they can do.
这种事你不能随便就去
This is not something you just walk into.
这是我该做的
This is what I'm supposed to do.
"该做的"是什么意思
What do you mean, "supposed to do"?
听着
Look...
我不是个一般的斗士
I'm not just an ordinary fighter, okay?
我是铁拳
I'm the Iron Fist.
那是什么意思
The hell does that mean?
就是说我从不输
It means I never lose.
你说的越多
The more you talk...
越奇怪
the weirder this gets.
丹尼
Danny...
这是对的
Look, this is right.
为什么
Why?
回到纽约
Coming back to New York...
我以为情况会不一样
I thought things were gonna be different.
但回来后跟我想的不一样
It hasn't been what I thought.
我毕生都在准备守护昆仑
I have been preparing to defend K'un-Lun my entire life
抵抗手和会
against the Hand.
现在 我却发现他们在这儿
And now, I find out that they are here?
这里是我该待的地方
This is where I'm meant to be.
搞什么
What the hell?
拜托
Come on.
真是的
Come on.
梅根
Megan!
梅根
Megan!
你倒我的垃圾桶了吗
Did you empty my trash can?
清洁人员今天早来了
Maintenance came by early today.
-为什么 -我没问
- Why? - I... I didn't ask.
要我...
Do you want me to--
危机处理团队来了
Crisis management team is here.
好
Okay.
-我打扰什么了吗 -没有 没事
- Did I interrupt something? - No. No, it's fine.
丹尼不在办公室
Danny's not in his office.
-嗯 -你找到他了吧
- Yeah. - You got him, right?
不 没找到 你知道他的
No, I didn't get him. You know how he is.
他忙着自己的事了
He's caught up in something of his own.
-我本该把他找来的 但是 -好吧
- I should've, but... - Right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这话我听腻了
I'm tired of hearing that.
得了 也没那么糟
Come on, now. It's not that bad.
沃德 这是韦恩·奥尔森
Ward, Wayne Olsen.
认识你很高兴 沃德
Nice to meet you, Ward.
我也是 奥尔森先生
Likewise, Mr. Olsen.
兰德先生会来吗
And will Mr. Rand be joining?
恐怕不会 奥尔森先生 他...
Afraid not, Mr. Olsen. He's--
-身体不适 -那好
- Indisposed. - Understood.
叫我韦恩就行 像你们父亲那样
And call me Wayne. Your father did.
我从他身上学到了好多
Learned a lot from him.
他总说 "失败乃成功之母"
He always said, "Find fruit in failure."
是啊
That he did.
你们在油管上的点击量超过了那个神奇的绿人
And you have more YouTube views than that incredible green guy,
这本身就是种成功
which is its own sort of success.
这是件好事
It's a beautiful thing.
我们就以此为基础吧
So let's build on that.
对兰德集团最好的一件事
The greatest thing that ever happened to Rand
就是丹尼的归来
was the day Danny walked back through the door.
好吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表