剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
How can I ever trust you again?
我是铁拳
I am the Iron Fist.
昆仑的守护者
Protector of K'un-Lun.
手和会的死敌
Sworn enemy of the Hand.
我是科琳·温
And I am Colleen Wing.
我发誓效忠手和会
And I took an oath to serve the Hand.
我知道你不肯相信我
Look, I know you won't believe me...
但我很抱歉
but I am sorry...
对一切都很抱歉
for everything.
还不算...糟糕
It's not... it's not horrible.
这就是你对乔披萨的评价
That's your reaction to Joe's?
这是纽约最好的披萨
The best slice in New York.
挺有嚼劲
It's... it's chewy.
我们得走了
We have to go.
去哪
Where?
我带去中国的那个平板还在你这儿吗
Do you still have the tablet I took to China?
在
Yeah.
我得把它拿给我父亲的生意伙伴
I need to get it to my father's old business partner.
他能帮我们
He can help us out.
好 丹尼 好好考虑一下
Okay, Danny, think this through.
你不能一个劲儿地往里冲
You can't just keep charging into this.
手和会想要你的某些东西
The Hand wants something from you.
可能正是想让你自投罗网
Rushing in blindly could be it.
我只想看到手和会被摧毁
I only want one thing... and that's to see the Hand destroyed.
然后你就回昆仑
And then you go back to K'un-Lun?
达沃斯 能让我们单独说句话吗
Davos, could you give us a minute?
我就在外面 站岗
I'll be outside... keeping guard.
丹尼 我不喜欢你现在这样
Danny, I don't like what's happening to you.
我没事
Look, I'm fine.
我终于知道我的使命了
I finally know what my purpose is.
-摧毁 -摧毁手和会 我懂
- To destroy-- - Destroy the Hand. Yeah, I get it.
但除了摧毁你还能做更多 丹尼
But you can do a lot more than destroy, Danny.
我不知道你为何离开昆仑
Look, I don't know why you left K'un-Lun...
但不论你寻找的是什么
but whatever it is that you're looking for,
你回到那儿都找不到
you're not going to find it back there.
你小时候经历了创伤
You had a traumatic experience as a kid.
我觉得
And I think
你从10岁起就埋起来的
that all that rage and anger that you've been burying
愤怒和狂暴 依然存在
since you were ten years old is still there.
要是你不小心一点
And if you are not careful...
要是你找不到正确的处理方法
if you do not figure out a way to deal with it...
那么你就真的只能摧毁东西了
then destroying is going to be all that you are good for.
谢谢 克莱尔
Thank you, Claire...
感谢你做的一切
for everything.
我还需要最后一件东西
Look, I... I just need one last thing.
说吧
Name it.
我能借下你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
-行 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-贝卡 -温老师
- Becca? - Sensei Wing.
听说你在这儿工作
Heard you were working here.
是啊 你敢相信吗
I know, can you believe it?
你遇见我的时候 我还在L线上偷东西呢
When you met me, I was pickpocketing on the L Train.
现在却要成为医生了
Now I'm going to be a doctor.
-我们能换个人少的地方谈吗 -好
- Can we talk somewhere private? - Yeah.
我需要抗生素 处理可能已感染的伤口
I need antibiotics for a wound that might have gotten infected.
不是我自己用
It's not for me.
大院的医务室应该有储备
The infirmary at the compound should be stocked if that's--
对 但我不能去那儿
Yeah, I can't really go to the compound.
现在不行 所以才来找你
Not now. That's why I came to you.
我可能会惹上麻烦的
I could get in trouble.
我是不是你的老师了
Am I your sensei or not?
当然是
No, of course.
你需要什么我都会帮忙 手和会永远是第一位的
Whatever you need. The Hand always comes first.
能再见到你真好 丹尼
It's good to have you back, Danny.
他把一切都告诉我了
He told me everything.
我们只是想保护你
We were just trying to protect you.
那就骗我吗
By lying to me?
乔伊 他只是尊重我的意愿而已
Joy. He was just respecting my wishes.
他是想保护你安全
He was trying to keep you safe.
-看我们落到了什么地步 -那都是过去了
- Well, look what that got us. - That was in the past.
现在我们准备好和手和会决斗了
Now we're ready to take the fight to the Hand.
作为一家人
As a family.
留在电梯里的朋友是谁
Who's your friend lurking in the elevator?
这是达沃斯
This is Davos.
从昆仑来的
He's from K'un-Lun.
他也有铁拳吗
Does he have the Iron Fist, too?
我没有
No. I do not.
但他和我一样是训练有素的战士
But he's as skilled a warrior as I am...
他也准备好战斗了
and he's ready to fight, as well.
请吧
Please.
博徒的大院是座堡垒
Bakuto's compound's a fortress.
单独闯进去应付不过来他那么多人
He has too many men for us to go in alone.
还来不及找到他 我们就会被围攻
We'd be swarmed before we got to him.
你们不用进去
Well, you're not going in.
我们会引他出来
We're gonna draw him out.
怎么做
How?
你离开之前 我复♥制♥了平板上的数据
I copied the data from the tablet before you left.
乔伊一直在研究它
Joy's been going through it.
博徒一直在把高藏在兰德集团的钱
Bakuto has been transferring the money that Gao was hiding in Rand
转移到他自己的账户上
to his own account.
现在我们已经被公♥司♥复职
And now that we've been reinstated in the company,
我有权进入博徒提钱的账户
I have access to the same accounts Bakuto's been draining.
我可以关闭它们
And I can close them.
到时候
And when that happens...
-你认为博徒会找过来 -换我就会
- you think Bakuto will come here? - Well, hell, I would.
他们或许声称有崇高的理想
You know, they may claim to have loftier ideals,
但是手和会只是普通的罪犯
but the Hand are just common criminals
只不过很会营销
with good marketing skills.
你拿了他们的钱 他们就会冲你来
You take their money and they'll come running.
你们两个监视大院
You two stake out the compound.
一旦我们关闭了账户 他就会走出来
Once we close off the accounts, he'll come out into the open.
那时你们就可以进攻了
That's when you can strike.
即使我们能偷袭博徒
Even if we take Bakuto off-guard,
他身边也没有战士保护
and he's away from his soldiers,
他仍是一个娴熟的斗士
he's still a skilled fighter.
是的 但是他绝不是
Yeah, but he'll be no match for
昆仑两个最好的战士的对手
the two of K'un-Lun's finest warriors.
尤其其中一个还有铁拳
Especially when one of them has the Iron Fist.
我只是想确认一下我们步调一致
I just want to make sure we're all on the same page here.
我们是在讨论如何生擒博徒吧
We are talking about having Bakuto arrested, right?
不 不再设陷阱 不再审问了
No. No more traps. No more interrogations.
我们必须做从一开始就该做的事
This has to be done the way it should have been from the start.
你说的可是谋杀
You're talking about murder.
我们砍下蛇的头 它就会死掉
We cut off the head and the snake will die.
你拿到了吗
Did you get it?
-在这儿 -谢谢
- It's right here. - Thank you.
我尽了我的职责 这样手和会才能正常运转
I did my job. That's how the Hand functions.
每个人都要尽到自己的职责
Everyone does their job.
你的职责是如果找到了丹尼就通知博徒
Your job was to tell Bakuto if you found Danny.
布莱恩 玛丽
Brian, Mary.
你们有坚持训练吗
You guys been keeping up with your training?
-你得跟我们走 -博徒要和你谈谈
- You need to come with us. - Bakuto wants to talk to you.
告诉他来我的道场见我
Tell him to meet me at my dojo.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
老师 求你了
Sensei. Please.
看来我们最好别让他久等
Guess we better not keep him waiting.
不要让任何陌生人进来 明白吗
No one inside you don't know, understood?
-你为他担♥保♥ -这是盖里
- You vouch for him? - That's Gary.
迈阿密的事 他帮了忙
He helped us with the Miami thing.
希望今晚比那次要轻松一点
Oh, well... let's hope tonight's a little less messy than that.
辛格尔顿知道多久了
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表