剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Claire, Colleen, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
我们得把这些人绑起来
We need to tie these guys up.
这些人不是忍♥者
This is not ninja shit.
这些人是军队的
These guys are military.
不许动
Don't move.
看看你女朋友 丹尼
Look to your girlfriend, Danny.
她活不久了
She doesn't have much longer to live.
你送我去找我的手下
You escort me to my people,
我会给克莱尔放行 让她解救年轻的科琳
I will give Claire safe passage to help young Colleen.
我会让他们备好解药在外面等着
I will have the antidote ready and waiting outside.
但你必须现在就决定
But you must decide now.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
别听她的
Don't do it.
丹尼·兰德告诉我你曾手和会打过交道
Danny Rand told me that you've had experience with the Hand.
你明白他们的能耐
That you understand what they can do.
开价吧
Name your price.
你想找的答案千金也买♥♥不到
No amount of money will buy the answer you are looking for.
肯定有办法杀死他
There has to be a way to kill him.
我曾祖父的村庄中
There is a legend about a shepherd
有个关于牧羊人的传说
from the village of my great-grandfather.
他和你父亲一样 和手和会定下协议
He made an arrangement with the Hand, just like your father.
他死在了战场上
He was killed on the battlefield.
不止一次
More than once.
每次他回到那个村庄
And every time he arrived back at the village,
他的妻子都欣喜若狂
his wife was overjoyed.
那好像是奇迹般的天赐
It seemed like such a miraculous gift.
但其实不然
But it wasn't.
每次他复生后...
Each time he came back...
都变得更糟
He was worse.
有一天晚上 毫无征兆地
One night, without warning,
他把他的两个孩子
he took two of his own children...
活活烧死了
and roasted them on a fire.
他妻子发现后
When his wife discovered it,
抱上仅剩的儿子逃走了
she fled with her only remaining child in her arms.
他们会先杀死最亲近的人
They destroy the ones closest to them first.
唯一的解决办法是 跑
The only solution is to run.
你今天要下班了吗
You're finished for the day?
是的 先生 如果可以的话
Yes, sir. If... if that's all right?
-当然 当然 -好
- Of course. Of course. - Okay.
你离开之前 过来一下
Before you go, come up here.
这一天真是又漫长又奇怪
It's been a long, strange day.
我想我们应该庆祝一下
I thought we should celebrate.
我不知道你最喜欢哪种口味 所以...
I didn't know which was your favorite, so...
-米查姆先生 您不用... -拜托
- Mr. Meachum, you didn't-- - Oh, please...
叫我哈罗德
call me Harold.
我觉得...
Now, I think...
我觉得我要这个有机玉米片口味的
I think I'm gonna have this organic cornflakes one.
我为您工作了这么久
In all the time I've worked for you,
好像从没见过您吃乳制品或糖
I don't think I've ever seen you eat any dairy or sugar.
我焕然一新了 凯尔
Well, I'm a new man, Kyle.
我彻底焕然一新了
I'm a new man in every way.
有香草味的吗
Is there any vanilla?
什么
What?
我不喜欢这些花哨的口味
Well, I don't like all these fancy flavors.
我要香草的就好
Vanilla's fine for me.
我费尽周折 为你搞来这些冰淇淋
I go to all the trouble of, uh, getting you all this ice cream,
而你只会抱怨
and all you can do is complain.
不不 我很抱歉
No, no, no! I'm... I'm sorry.
我不是想抱怨
I didn't mean to complain.
这很棒 真的
this is great, really.
我吃这个就行
I can just eat this.
你什么都别想吃 你这个不知感激的杂种
You're not gonna eat anything, you ungrateful little shit!
先生 对不起
Sir. I'm sorry.
不 你不觉得
No, you're not!
别这样 对不起
Please stop. I'm sorry.
我让你对不起
Yeah, I'll give you sorry.
你说什么
Hey, what's that?
只是冰淇淋而已
It's just... it's just ice cream.
闭嘴 去死吧
Oh, shut up and die.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我去过你要去的地方
I've been where you're going.
没那么糟
It's not so bad.
只是...
It's just...
一片虚无
nothingness.
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle?
天啊
Jesus!
我做了什么
What did I do?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
-你是沃德·米查姆 -对
- Ward Meachum? - Yeah?
请你过来
Step over here, please.
怎么回事
What is going on?
请你过来
Step over here, please.
这是你的车吗
This your car?
我...
I...
这...
This is...
-我要找律师 -这么快
- I want a lawyer. - Already?
这不是我的 这是陷害 有人陷害我
This isn't mine. This is a set up. Someone set me up!
你们不能无故搜查我的车
You cannot search my car without cause.
这些就在座位上 这就是理由
It was on the seat. Cause.
你们觉得我有那么蠢
You think I'm that stupid?
面向汽车 手放在车盖上
Turn to the car. Hands on the hood.
天啊 来真的
Oh, my God. Really?
-我们真的要这么做吗 -做什么
- Are we really gonna do this? - What is that?
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
你坐在这里 记下我问题多严重
You sit there, take notes about how screwed up I am,
开点药 把我送回什么囚室里
prescribe some meds, send me back to some kind of cell.
我知道可以关押我72小时
I know how the whole 72-hour-hold business works.
你认为你是因此才在这里吗
Is that why you think you're here?
我在这里
I'm here
是因为我爸爸让人在我车上放了毒品
because my dad had drugs planted in my car.
你♥爸♥爸
Your dad?
听着...
Listen...
这事情太复杂了 你没法理解
this is way too complicated for you to understand.
说说看
Try me.
这就是陷阱
You see, that's the trap.
他很清楚
And he knows it.
如果我开始说他的事 你就会说...
If I start talking about him, then you'll say...
他已经死了13年了
He's been dead for 13 years.
没错
Exactly.
所以我说不说都是死路一条
So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
这就是他的计划
That's how he works.
那你觉得我们应该怎么办
Then what do you suggest we do?
你放我走 我带你去找他
You just let me out of here. I will take you to him.
一切结束
End of story.
但是 沃德 这提议对于一个
But you see, Ward, that's a risky proposition
双重诊断的病人来说太冒险了
for a dual diagnosis patient.
双重诊断
Dual diagnosis?
你是个瘾君子 还有心理障碍
You're an addict and you have psychological disorders,
-我们得很小心地处理... -我不是瘾君子
- so we have to proceed very-- - I'm not an addict.
警♥察♥在你车里找到的海♥洛♥因♥
The heroin that the cops found in your car
可不是这么说的
tells a different story.
而且众人皆知 你父亲早就因癌症离世
As does your father's very public death from cancer.
你想从哪里说起
So, where would you like to begin?
爸爸
Daddy?
你好 乔伊
Hello, Joy.
我好想你
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表