剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
去星巴克上厕所
use the bathroom at Starbucks.
好吧 你说了算
Okay. You're the boss.
你如果能去洗个澡会更好
And it might help if you took a shower.
快点去
Soon.
我只是说 等人们发现他是丹尼
All I'm saying is when people start to discover it's Danny,
我们就麻烦了
we're gonna have a problem.
就算是真的 我们也不能承认是他
We can't admit that it's him, even if it is true.
这事我们得统一阵线 好吗
You and I need to be united on that front, okay?
跟他调解一下不是更简单吗
Wouldn't it just be easier to accommodate him?
你真想跟一个显然有
Do you really want to negotiate with somebody
精神问题的人谈判吗
who clearly has mental problems?
不想 但我们得做正确的事
No, but we have to do the right thing here.
我们做的就是对的
We are doing the right thing.
什么事
What, exactly?
我在考虑一个慷慨 有效
I'm working on something that will be generous,
对双方都有利的办法
efficient and benefit both sides.
相信我
Trust me.
等文件办好 我们再谈
Once the paperwork is done, we can talk about it.
再说 我还有别的事需要你考虑
Besides, I have something else that needs your attention.
跟拉杰·佩特尔的码头交易
The pier deal and Raj Patel.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're kidding, right?
我们为什么在意那个破码头
Why do we care about that crappy pier?
你就
Just...
帮帮我 求你
help me out, please?
我们小时候 你会到我房♥里来
You used to come to my room when we were kids
用这句话求我替你做作业
and ask me to do your homework with that same line.
我因此才通过了微积分
And I passed calculus because of it.
有什么问题吗
I don't see the problem.
把文件发给我
Just send me the goddamned files.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗
You know...
或许在别的现实里 这会让我觉得浪漫
in another life, this would have been romantic.
或许在别的现实里
In another life,
你不会给我下药 把我送去精神病院
you wouldn't have drugged me and sent me to a mental hospital.
好吧
Fair enough.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我们不能像朋友那样相处吗
Can't we start acting like it?
那么你是来示和的
So you came with a peace offering of...
带着橘子和花
oranges and flowers?
嗯 这是佛教传统
Yeah, it's, uh... it's a Buddhist tradition.
是想用来提醒你我们的感情的
It's meant to remind you of our bond.
就像那些MM豆
Kind of like the M&M's.
丹尼 你究竟经历了什么
Danny, what happened to you?
你为什么回来
Why are you back here?
一言难尽
It's complicated.
每次我想讲出我的故事 人们就被吓坏
And every time I try and tell the story, people freak out.
但你和沃德 你们是我跟过往的唯一联♥系♥
But you and Ward, you're the only link to a life that I had.
这在非常艰难的环境里给了我动力
It kept me going under very difficult circumstances.
-或许听上去很荒唐 但是 -嗯
- Maybe it sounds ridiculous, but... - Yeah.
我只有这些了
...it's all I got.
不 不荒唐
No, it doesn't sound ridiculous.
爸爸死时 我才13
I was 13 when Dad died.
我当时还没从失去你和你父母的事中缓过来
And I still hadn't quite gotten over you and your family.
我很茫然
I was lost. I...
我什么都不在乎了
I didn't care about anything.
只是机械地生活
I was just going through the motions.
但我看到了一个幻象
But I had this... I had this vision...
一个梦
this dream...
我反复梦到
that kept happening over and over.
我是个孩子 回到了学校
I was a kid... back at school...
每天结束时 会看到爸爸
and there Dad was at the end of the day, just...
站在栅栏旁等我
standing by the fence waiting for me.
我会跑向他
And I'd run to him,
冲出门的一刻 他握住我的手
and he'd take my hand just as I passed the gate.
然后梦就结束了
And then the dream would end.
但他的笑
But his smile...
那个梦我肯定做了不下百遍
I must have had that dream a hundred times.
我也梦到他了
I had a dream about him, too.
什么时候
When?
在医院时
In the hospital.
起初 我以为他是个饿鬼
At first, I... I thought he was a hungry ghost.
我待的地方的人 认为这些鬼
The people from where I'm from believe these ghosts...
在世间游荡 因为他们被家人忽视
wander because they've been neglected by their family.
丹尼
Danny...
不不 我知道
No, no, no. I know.
听上去很奇怪
It sounds weird.
他们给我服的药剂量很大
The drugs they had me on were intense.
是吗
Yeah?
但他身上的味儿都一样
But it even smelled like him.
CK的古龙水 是吧
Calvin Klein, right?
是马克·雅各布斯
Marc Jacobs.
我们可以进屋去吗
You mind if we go inside?
好
Yeah.
好啊
That's cool.
我想公平待你 丹尼
I wanna be fair with you, Danny.
好
Okay.
爸爸死后 我承担了很多责任
When Dad died, I was left with a huge responsibility.
我们的父亲创建了了不起的东西
Our fathers created something important, and...
我的职责就是维系它 强大它
it's my job to keep it healthy and vital.
这是我们对你股份的报价
This is our offer for your shares.
我觉得已经很大方了
I think it's quite generous.
一亿美元
Hundred million dollars?
沃德想给你四千万的 我让他加价了
Ward wanted to give you 40, but I got him to go higher.
想想看你能做多少事
Just think of all you could do with that.
我得改名字
I have to change my name?
世界已经以为丹尼·兰德死了
The world already thinks Danny Rand is dead.
这点还是不要改了
Let's just leave it that way.
你可以选个你喜欢的名字
You can pick a name you love.
你可以重新开始 这会很好的
You can start all over. It is gonna be great.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
-丹尼 -你就这么待家人吗
- Danny-- - Is this how you treat family?
是的 没错
Yes, actually, it is.
这份报价的慷慨已经能说明一切了
You know, the generosity of this offer speaks for itself.
你或许不懂
Look, you may not understand it,
但沃德和我为这笔钱付出了心血
but Ward and I worked for this money.
我们日夜辛劳 而你不知去做...
We worked day and night, while you were off doing...
什么了
whatever you were doing.
所以 别对此不屑一顾
So... don't turn your nose up...
丹尼
Danny...
丹尼
Danny...
你要拒绝一亿美元吗
So you're gonna be the guy who walks away from $100 million?
不是为了钱
It's not about money.
我以为你明白呢
I thought you understood.
我得面对现实 丹尼
I have to live in the real world, Danny.
现实世界就是这样
This is how it works!
我一直想问
I've been meaning to ask...
这是怎么回事
what's this?
另一个人更惨
You should see the other guy.
-有人袭击你了吗 -不是
- Someone attacked you? - Hell, no.
我在俱乐部弄的
I, uh... I got this at the club.
达利尔 拜托
Darryl... please.
-多少次了 -得了 老师
- How many times? - Come on, sensei.
我要照顾妈妈和两个兄弟
I got my moms and two brothers.
你以为我光靠做打扫就能养活他们吗
You think I could cover that with what I make pushing a broom?
我理解 但这种私下格斗是违法的
I get it, but those private fights are illegal.
我可能做很多坏事呢
All the shit I could've got into,
你要为打架挣钱说我
you want to bust me for making a dollar fighting?
你还想争取奖学金呢 达利尔
You're up for a scholarship, Darryl.
委员会如果给我打电♥话♥
And when the committee calls me,
他们不止问你的技艺 还要问人品
they ask about character as well as skill.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表