剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
You might not like this.
-天呐 -那是什么
- Oh, God. - What is that?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
我确定我不这么做你会失血致死
I'm sure you're gonna bleed to death if I don't do this.
该死
Shit!
再来几下
Just a few more.
我一个个来 好吗
I'll just do them one at a time, okay?
好疼
It really hurts.
不如你做点什么来分分心
Why don't you do something to take your mind off of it?
比如解释一下你和科琳去了哪里
Like, explain to me where the hell you and Colleen went
我最后见你时 神秘男子带你离开了道场
after I saw you get taken away at the dojo by some mystery man.
你为什么又流着血跑来我家
And why you just showed up at my door, bleeding,
-还带着个新神秘男子 -我是达沃斯
- with a completely different mystery man. - Davos.
-你提到了 -他是昆仑来的
- You mentioned that. - He's from K'un-Lun.
那个寺院 真的
The monastery? Seriously?
我们能不能稍后再说 拜托
Hey, can we go over this a little later, please?
拜托 两下了
Come on! That was two!
你似乎是个很厉害的治疗者
You seem to be a very gifted healer.
-谢谢 -是博徒
- Thanks. - It was Bakuto.
在道场救了我们的人
The guy who saved us in the dojo.
是他捅了我
He's the one who stabbed me.
科琳呢 她没事吧
What about Colleen? Is she okay?
她没事
She's fine.
她在哪
Where is she?
达沃斯
Davos.
你能去外面看看吗 以防有人跟踪我们
Can you check the perimeter? In case we're being followed.
我已经检查过两次了
I've... I've already checked. Twice.
-再去一次 -我不会离开你的
- Just do it again. - I'm... I'm not going to leave you.
没事的
It's okay.
我们得确保我们安全 手和会来过这里
We need to make sure we're safe. The Hand have been here before.
该死
God damn!
科琳是手和会的
Colleen is in the Hand?
-不可能 -是真的
- No way. Not possible. - It's true.
她一直是他们的一员
She's been a part of them from the beginning.
她帮我们对付高
She helped us to fight Gao.
博徒和高似乎相互对立
Bakuto and Gao seem to hate each other.
或许科琳是在帮助博徒铲除高
Maybe Colleen was helping Bakuto get rid of Gao
不知他有什么计划
for whatever he's planning.
什么意思
How do you mean?
他在纽约建立了一支手和会大军 克莱尔
He's building an army of Hand soldiers here, in New York, Claire.
这没道理 科琳是个老师
This doesn't make sense. Colleen is a teacher.
她帮助孩子不再流落街头
She helps kids get off the streets.
是啊 送他们进入手和会
Yeah, by sending them straight to the Hand.
她还想对我这么做
She was trying to do the same thing to me.
肯定还有更多隐情
There's got to be more going on here.
你说那里像个邪教大院
You said it was like a cult compound?
或许她被洗♥脑♥了
I mean, maybe she's been brainwashed.
她撒谎了
She lied.
她从一开始就在对我撒谎 她说的一切
She's been lying to me from the beginning. Everything she said.
-都是在利用我 -丹尼
- Just... just using me! - Danny...
丹尼 冷静下来
Danny. Calm the eff down.
怎么回事 你都气炸了
What just happened? You went nuclear.
没事的 我没事
It's nothing, okay? I'm fine.
-你看错科琳了 -我没有
- You're wrong about Colleen. - I'm not.
我要击败手和会 克莱尔 不惜一切
I'm gonna defeat the Hand, Claire. Whatever it takes.
鹤母会训练我就是为了这个
It's what the Order of the Crane Mother has trained me for.
那些僧侣教过你怎么治愈心碎吗
And did those monks teach you how to deal with a broken heart?
你俩对彼此的感情
The way you two feel about each other?
那是真的
That's real.
好了吗
Are we done?
我觉得你应该没有内出血
I don't think there's any internal bleeding.
但伤口很可能会感染 你需要抗生素
But that wound could easily get infected. You need antibiotics.
-你有吗 -没有
- You have any? - No.
有太多暴♥力♥犯罪打击者伤痕累累地跑来我这儿
Too many aggro would-be crime fighters keep showing up hurt
把我的备药都用光了
and cleaning out my supplies.
给
Here.
干净的
It's clean.
至少干净点
Or cleaner.
我一个朋友留下的
A friend of mine left it here.
你朋友没事吧
Is your friend okay?
可能比你好
Probably doing better than you are.
你还需要什么
Anything else you need?
我需要恢复我的气
I just need to restore my chi.
那个你得自己想办法了
Well, you're on your own with that.
你似乎需要...
You look like you need a--
续杯 谢谢
A refill. Thanks.
不 我是想说闭会儿眼
No, I was gonna say some sleep.
你一夜没睡
You were up all night.
这几周来 我一直觉得像是在溺水
After these past few weeks, constantly feeling like I'm drowning,
而现在 我心里又有数了 我又能控制局面了
it's like I know what I'm doing again. I'm back in control.
我们会帮你重获自♥由♥ 爸爸
We're gonna get you free, Dad.
你从平板上
The files you copied off
复♥制♥下来的文件正是我们所需要的
that tablet are exactly what we need to do it.
不 那只是毒品生意的内容
No, that was just about the drug business.
不 还不止呢
Oh, no. There's a lot more to it than that.
这个诈骗的规模
This is fraud on a scale
能让证♥监♥会♥发心脏病
that would make the SEC have a heart attack.
瞧 他们一直在利用兰德资产隐藏账户
See, they've been hiding accounts all over through Rand holdings.
大量的现金
Massive amounts of cash.
这些钱一直在那儿 直到几小时前
And it was just sitting there... until a few hours ago.
怎么了
What happened?
钱开始流向一系列南美的
Well, it started moving to a collection of offshore holdings
离岸公♥司♥
based in South America.
是博徒 这就是他想要的
That's Bakuto. Bakuto, that's what he wants.
他在偷高存起来的每一分钱
He's stealing every cent in Gao's piggy bank.
不 这些是兰德集团的账户
No. These are Rand accounts.
-是我们的银行 -就是这个
- It's our bank. - This is it.
这就是我要找的银色子弹 乔伊
This is the silver bullet I've been looking for, Joy!
乔伊
Joy.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
你啊
Hey, you.
手和会夺去了我们那么多的时间
The Hand has taken away so many years from us.
我们要让他们付出代价
And we're gonna to make 'em pay for it.
付出他们的一切
Pay with everything they have.
喝点东西吗 新鲜果汁
Hey, how about a juice? Something fresh.
-让你保持精神 -好
- Keep your energy up. - Yeah,
-我想去伸伸腿脚 -好
- I could use a stretch. - Yeah.
丹尼有消息吗 我们需要他
Hey, we heard anything from Danny? We, uh, need him here.
他电♥话♥不通 我开始担心沃德了
His phone is dead. I am starting to worry about Ward.
不用担心你哥哥
Oh, I wouldn't worry about your brother.
他会回来的
He'll come back.
他总会回来
He always does.
丹尼在哪
Where's Danny?
他去屋顶冥想了
He went up to your roof for his meditations.
他需要恢复气 好召唤铁拳
He needs to restore his chi so he can summon the Iron Fist
来迎战手和会
for our battle with the Hand.
他叫我照顾你
He told me to watch over you.
当然了
Yeah, I bet he did.
既然你要看着我 你饿吗
Well, as long as you're watching, are you hungry?
我叫了披萨
I ordered pizza.
这世界所谓的食物
What passes for food in this world
只会荼毒身体和灵魂
is poison for both the body and soul.
好吧
Okay.
看来你们在昆仑不怎么叫外卖♥♥
I guess you guys don't order a lot of delivery in K'un-Lun.
-丹尼对你说了多少昆仑的事 -没多少
- How much has Danny told you of K'un-Lun? - Not much.
只说那是喜马拉雅山一个偏远寺院
Just, uh, that it's a remote monastery up in the Himalayas,
住着一群空手道猛♥男♥
full of karate hunks.
是功夫 不是空手道
Kung fu, not karate.
这些书
These books.
你为什么要研究灵气
Why are you studying Reiki?
我在努力理解丹尼是怎么做到的
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表