剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
你必须摆脱那份愤怒
You must rid yourself of this anger.
你面前有两扇门 丹尼·兰德
You have two doors ahead of you, Danny Rand.
通过一扇门
Pass through one,
你将能实现作为真正铁拳的
and it will lead you to fulfill your destiny
你的命运
as the true Iron Fist.
另一扇门
The other door...
-是什么 -我不知道
- What? - I don't know.
那些走过那扇门的人 再就没有了音讯
Those who walk through that door are never heard from again.
走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
希望你的手下能在你烂透之前找到你
Let's hope your minions find you before you rot.
这世上没有能关住真♥相♥的锁
There are no locks strong enough to imprison the truth.
他一直在对我撒谎
He's been lying to me.
操纵我
Manipulating me.
假装是我的朋友 我...
He's been pretending to be... be my friend. I...
丹尼 我很遗憾
Danny, I'm so sorry.
他不会逃脱制裁的
He's not gonna get away with this.
我帮你 要我做什么都行
I'll help you. I'll do whatever I can.
丹尼 我们需要拿到那个平板
Danny, we just need to get the tablet.
我们只需要那个来证明你的清白
That's all we need to prove your innocence.
其他的都可以留给警♥察♥
Anything else we leave to the cops.
他得为他的作为付出代价
He's gonna pay for what he's done.
他会付出代价的 丹尼 他会进监狱
He will pay, Danny. He's gonna go to prison.
我以前还会想我妈妈还活着
I used to think my mom was still alive.
她...落在了雪堆上
She... she landed on a snow bank...
摔伤了腿
broke a leg...
但还活着
but she was still alive.
不知在哪
Out there...
等着我去找到她
waiting for me to come and find her.
知道那多疯狂吗
Do you know how crazy that is?
我一直想逃
I kept trying to escape.
一遍又一遍
Over and over.
我会跑去昆仑的边缘 但是
I'd get to the edge of K'un-Lun, and it would just be this...
到处都是暴风雪
this blizzard everywhere.
还有
This...
呼啸的狂风
this-- this howling wind.
我可以听到她
And I could hear her...
呼唤我
yelling out for me.
但根本没有出路
But there was no way out.
丹尼 你不是我
Danny, you're not the first
第一个有超能力的朋友
friend of mine with special powers.
他们都是阴郁 有阴影的人
They're all dark, haunted people.
我最初在科琳的道场遇到你时
You know, when I first met you in Colleen's dojo,
我就注意到你有种
I couldn't help but notice that you had this...
可爱的天真
sweet innocence.
但你越是继续去斗争一件
But the more you continue to fight against something
已经过去15年的事
that happened 15 years ago,
打一场你根本无法取胜的仗
a fight you can't possibly win,
你会愈发阴郁
the darker you become.
我可以打赢任何一场仗
I can win any fight!
丹尼 有些东西是打不了的
Danny, some shit you just can't punch.
你知道你获得这样的天赋
You know you weren't given this gift
不是为了让你去杀人的
so that you could commit murder.
我知道你觉得
And I know that you think
杀了哈罗德会让你好受点
that killing Harold is gonna make you feel better,
这会让一切都好起来 但不会的
that it's somehow gonna make everything okay, but it's not.
她是对的 丹尼 你不能杀哈罗德
She's right, Danny. You can't kill Harold.
我能
I can.
我会杀他的
And I will.
听我们的
Please, just listen.
我从小被灌输武士道道义
I was raised on the Bushido code, okay?
自打我能拿稳武士刀
From the time I could pick up a sword,
我就被教导
I was taught to
绝不能为私欲伤害他人 但博徒
never harm another for personal reasons, but Bakuto?
我真的很想杀博徒
I really wanted to kill Bakuto.
但我很庆幸 是达沃斯而不是我动了手
But I'm glad that in the end, it was Davos and not me,
否则我余生都会去想
otherwise I'd spend the rest of my life
我是不是为了错误的原因而杀了一个人
wondering if I killed a man for the wrong reasons.
我觉得如果你为了自己复仇而杀了哈罗德
I think that if you kill Harold out of your own vengeance...
会败坏你的气
it'll corrupt your chi.
你就再也无法成为你该成为的铁拳了
You'll never be the Iron Fist you're meant to be.
所以我得替你杀了哈罗德
Which is why I have to kill Harold for you.
什么 天呐
What? Jesus!
我们能不能想个办法谁都不杀
Is there a version of this where we don't kill someone?
-平板 我们怎么拿到平板 -沃德
- The tablet. How do we get the tablet? - Ward.
他发短♥信♥警告你缉毒署的事 不是吗
He texted you to warn you about the DEA, right?
你看上去好多了
You're looking better.
你来做什么
What are you doing here?
我现在不想见你
I don't want to see you right now.
我知道 我不怪你
I know. And I don't blame you.
那就走
Then leave.
发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened.
哪部分
Which part?
你企图杀爸爸 还是你没能做到
When you tried to kill Dad, or when you failed to do it?
很抱歉你受了伤
I'm sorry that you got hurt.
我发誓 我是想保护你
I swear I was trying to protect you.
谁说我需要保护的
Who said I needed protecting?
只要你还把那玩意当作我们的父亲 你就需要
As long as you think that thing is our father, I say so.
他很危险 乔伊
Hey, he is dangerous. Joy...
你跟他待在一起的每一秒 都可能送命
every second you spend with him could be your last.
你知道你听上去多疯狂吗
Do you hear how crazy you sound?
爸被拘禁了13年
Dad has been held prisoner for 13 years.
他当然有点怪怪的 换谁不会呢
So, of course he's acting a little off. Who wouldn't?
有点怪怪的
A little off?
我看着他拿锤子捶打两个死人
I watched him go at two dead men with a claw hammer.
我可以告诉你他逼我把尸体丢在了哪
I can tell you where he made me dump the bodies.
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going anywhere with you.
你才是让我害怕的那个 沃德
You're the one who scares me, Ward.
我觉得我都不能
I feel like I can't even...
相信你说的话
I can't even trust a word you say.
你一直在骗我
I mean, you've been lying to me...
这么多年
all these years.
那是爸爸的决定
That was Dad's decision.
但你也同意了
But you went along with it.
还有药物滥用的事呢
What about the drug abuse?
谁逼你隐瞒那事了
Who forced you to lie about that?
那不是...
That's not...
那不一样
That's different.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 骗子 我不否认
I'm an asshole and a liar, I don't dispute that.
-但爸爸的事我没说谎 -够了
- I'm not lying about Dad. - Just stop.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore.
我不要
I won't.
你得去寻求帮助
You need to get yourself some help.
不管你跟爸爸有什么矛盾
And whatever your problem is with Dad...
那是你的问题
it's your problem.
-我要你走 -不
- I'd like you to leave now. - No.
除非你明白我昨晚为什么那么做
I'm not going anywhere until you understand
我不会走的
why I did what I did last night.
我不在乎
I don't care.
什么
What?
丹尼 我收到你的信息了
Danny, I got your text.
平板在办公室的保险箱里
Tablet's in the safe in the office,
但我不知道密♥码♥
but I don't know the combination.
好吧 把他支走
All right. Just... just get rid of him.
其他的我来解决
I'll take care of the rest.
楼外有持械保镖
There are armed bodyguards posted outside the building.
我来应付
I'll deal with it.
好 越早把我爸关起来越好
Great. The sooner we can get Dad locked up, the better.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
我在帮自己
I'm helping me.
我跟你一样希望我爸被抓起来
I want Dad put away just as much as you do.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表