剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
偷偷将他们装入麻袋带走卖♥♥掉
and steals them away in his sack to sell them.
虽然是假的 但是吓得我们都乖乖的
It's nonsense, really, but it kept us in line.
谁都不想被他抓走
Nobody wanted to be captured by him.
所以呢 你想要个专属麻袋男
So what? You want your own personal Sack Man?
不只是我的
Oh, not just mine.
我们组织里有人
There's someone in our organization
非常想和你合作
who's very anxious to work with you.
我们能改变世界
We're going to change the world.
我对你做的保证依然有效
Well, the promises I've made you are still in place.
我帮你重新凝聚你的气
I'll help you realign your chi
让你召回铁拳
so you can access the Iron Fist again.
我会帮你成为你该成为的人
I'll help you become what you were meant to be.
我都不知道我该成为怎样的人
I don't even know what I'm meant be.
你又能帮我什么
How are you gonna help?
我感觉你好像不被允许杀我
I kind of got this feeling you're not allowed to kill me.
那并不代表我不会想尽办法制♥服♥你
That doesn't mean I won't do what it takes to subdue you.
我们有世界上最好的医生
We have some of the best doctors in the world.
他们缝接的手艺之精巧令人称奇
You'd be amazed at what they can stitch back together.
科琳 你真觉得你配与我一战吗
Colleen, do you really think you're worthy to challenge me?
这两位是战士
These two are warriors.
你只是一个叛徒
You are nothing but a betrayer.
你毫无荣誉可言
You have no honor.
我早就该明白你太弱 不适合加入手和会
I should have recognized you were too weak to be Hand.
在你灵魂深处
Deep in your soul,
你知道你只能在我给你的道场里
you know that you are nothing more than a teacher of children
教一群孩子
at a dojo that I gave you.
他想引你上钩
He's trying to draw you out.
我知道 但他是我的
I know. But he's mine.
你学得很好 但你的力量由你的武器决定
You've learned well. But you're only as strong as your weapon.
重要的是你如何使用你的武器
What matters is how you use your weapon.
他是她的老师 这是她的战斗
He's her sensei. This is her fight.
科琳
Colleen...
你说得对 博徒 我根本不适合手和会
You were right, Bakuto. I never was cut out to be Hand.
杀了他
Kill him.
如果我们杀了他 我们就不比他们强多少
If we kill him... we're no better than them.
所以呢 我们报♥警♥吗
So what? We call the police?
我们有他足够多的罪证
We have enough on him.
他将成为第一个被逮捕的手和会领导人
He'll be the first leader of the Hand to ever get arrested.
丹尼 我们要做我们该做的事
Danny, we do what we came to do.
你真的想成为这种人吗
Is this really who you want to be?
一个活武器 一个昆仑的杀手
A living weapon? An assassin for K'un-Lun?
这就是你父亲
Is that what your father had in mind for you
想培养出来的丹尼·兰德吗
when he was raising you to be Danny Rand?
如果你杀了我 你永远都只是昆仑的铁拳
If you kill me, then all you'll ever be is K'un-Lun's Iron Fist
追随很多先人 成为下一件武器
in a long line of living weapons whose only purpose...
只能被别人利用
is to be used by others.
坚持到底
We stay the course.
-你疯了吗 -你是铁拳
- You out of your mind? - You're the Iron Fist.
你的职责是消灭手和会 不是把他们关起来
Your duty is to kill the Hand... not put them in cages.
这里的规则不一样 你要承担后果
The rules are different here. There are consequences.
不能就这么杀人
You can't just go around killing people.
你不是因为这个才没下手
That's not why you didn't do it.
你下不了手...因为你没那个狠心 丹尼
You couldn't... because you haven't got it in you, Danny.
你不是个战士
You're not a warrior.
-你是个失败者 -没那么简单
- You are a failure. - It's not that simple!
你最没有资格说话
You of all people don't get a say in this!
不许这么和她说话
Don't talk to her like that.
如果当初确丹和扎西
K'un-Lun would have been better off
没有找到你 对昆仑会更好
if Chodak and Tashi had never found you.
你竟然选择这个肮脏的深渊 而不是养大你的人
You'd choose this putrid hellhole over the people who raised you?
起来
Get up!
这和昆仑无关
This has nothing to do with K'un-Lun.
这是因为我离开了你
This is because I left you.
投降吧
Yield.
我在昆仑打败了你 我在这里也打败了你
I kicked your ass back in K'un-Lun and I kicked your ass here!
投降吧
Yield!
丹尼
Danny!
我伤害了你 我明白
I hurt you. I get it.
我不告而别的确很自私 我错了
It was selfish and wrong of me to leave without telling you.
但来到这里 我明白了铁拳
But coming here has taught me that the Iron Fist
不仅仅是为了昆仑
isn't just for K'un-Lun.
我的前任可能觉得那是他们的使命...
Others before me may have felt it was their destiny...
但我是丹尼·兰德 我是铁拳
but I am Danny Rand. And I'm the Iron Fist.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真希望你能明白
I wish you could understand.
我永远不会
I never will.
我只知道 通往昆仑的路大开...
All I know, the way to K'un-Lun is open...
却无人守护通道
and there's no one guarding the pass.
这是会有后果的 兄弟
There will be consequences for this, brother.
你没事吧
You okay?
我会没事的
I'll work through it.
该死
Holy shit.
你确定他死了
You sure he was dead?
那一刀直捅心脏 他不可能还活着
He was stabbed in the heart. There's no way he's alive!
-但他怎么... -肯定是他的人把他带走了
- But how could he-- - His men must have taken him.
他们不会让手和会领导人的尸体落到任何人手里
They wouldn't want anyone getting the body of a Hand leader.
哈罗德就起死回生了...
Harold came back from the dead...
我们该走了
We should go.
-我们需要帮助 -什么伤
- We need help here! - What's the injury?
她中枪了 拜托 她是我妹妹
She's been shot. Please, she's my sister.
在前台登记
Sign in at the desk.
她稳定下来后会通知你们
You'll be notified when she's in stable condition.
请让让
Clear the floor, please. Ten-four.
交给我吧
I got this.
我都忘了人们有多恶心
I forgot how disgusting people are.
你之前做的事...
What you did back there...
带博徒来我家 对付我...
bringing Bakuto to my home, siding against me...
让我不禁想到了我和我父亲之间的关系
I couldn't help but think of my relationship with my father.
那时候我也曾不得不奋起篡位
You know, there came a time when I had to topple the king.
再次试图杀我需要很大的勇气
Took a lot of balls to try and kill me again.
现在你知道我的弱点了
And, uh... now you know my weakness.
-那是个错误 -不不不不不
- It was a mistake. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不 这是...
No. No, it was...
你的错是认为
It was a mistake to think that
有什么能阻碍我们三个
anything could get in the way of the three of us
夺回兰德集团的控制权
taking back control of Rand.
我们三个
The three of us?
-丹尼呢 -他的使命完成了
- What about Danny? - Oh, he's served his purpose.
不管是他杀了博徒 还是博徒杀了他
Whether he kills Bakuto... or Bakuto kills him.
哈罗德 我是丹尼
Harold, it's Danny.
听到你的声音真是太好了
Hey, I'm relieved to hear your voice.
-博徒呢 -我们干掉他了
- What happened with Bakuto? - We've taken care of him.
-你把蛇头砍掉了 -对
- Oh, so you cut off the head of the snake? - Yeah.
乔伊呢 她怎么样了
And Joy? How is she?
她在做手术了
Well, she's going into surgery.
她会没事的 多亏了你
She'll be fine. All thanks to you.
好 你们在哪个医院 我过来
Good. What hospital are you at? I'll come over.
不 不用 我和沃德在这里
No, no need. Ward and I are here.
你应该休息一下 你理应好好休息
You should get some rest. You've earned it.
好
Okay.
你要去哪
Where will you be?
我会去力道馆 暂时待在那里
I'll be at the Chikara Dojo. For the time being, anyway.
很好
Excellent.
我真不知道该怎么报答你 丹尼
Hey, there is no way I can repay you, Danny.
你让我摆脱了手和会 我可以回归人生
You know, you freed me from the Hand. I can return to my life.
与我的孩子团聚 都多亏了你
With my children. All thanks to you.
-你对我来说就像家人 -回头聊
- You're like family to me. - Okay. Talk later.
博徒给我铐上手铐时 我...
When Bakuto put the cuffs on me, I...
我根本不知道我还有没有铁拳之力
I had no idea if the Fist was gonna work or not.
-这说明你好点了吗 -先别太高兴了
- Does this mean you're better? - Let's not go overboard.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表