剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
You're kidding me.
这是数亿美元的损失
That is a loss of hundreds of millions of dollars.
他比威廉斯堡的那些圣母心的自♥由♥派
He is worse than these bleeding-heart-liberal-trust-fund hipsters
信托基金潮人还糟
wandering around Williamsburg.
多谢让我采访
Uh, thanks for the interview.
什么 你这就走了 波本还没喝完呢
What, you're leaving so soon? We've got bourbon to finish.
真诱人 但我还得赶早上的截稿日期
Tempting, but, uh, I have an early morning deadline.
艾莉森 别把头版给凯伦
Ellison? Listen, don't give the front page to Karen.
我这儿有篇好报道
I've got a hell of a story for tomorrow.
-你怎么了 -你怎么了
- What happened to you? - What happened to you?
我就是为此来的
That's why I'm here.
你能替我照顾会儿乔伊吗
Hey, can you, uh... Can you keep an eye on Joy for me?
他不是在跟踪你吗
Wasn't he stalking you?
-那是个误会 -好吧
- It was a misunderstanding. - Right.
我猜百万身价能掩盖很多不足
I guess being a millionaire covers a multitude of sins.
是上亿
Billionaire.
你对金沙滩有什么了解
What do you know about the Golden Sands?
我不知道
I don't know.
有很多叫这名的中餐馆
There's a bunch of Chinese restaurants with that name.
有哪家跟挥斧子的罪犯有关吗
Any of them attached to hatchet-wielding criminals?
你认识他们吗
You know 'em?
三合会
Triads.
-很危险 -就是他们了
- Dangerous. - Sounds right.
你们要找的金沙滩是这个
This is the Golden Sands you're looking for.
在杨氏公♥司♥前面
It's a front for the Yangshi Gongsi, the Yang Clan Company.
-我得去找他们谈谈 -你开玩笑吗
- I need to have a word with them. - Are you kidding me?
你为什么要招惹三合会
Why do you wanna mess around with Triads?
你好 需要帮助吗
Hello, can I help you?
对不起 我们关门了
I'm sorry, we're closed.
我要找杨氏公♥司♥的负责人谈谈
I need to speak to the head of the Yangshi Gongsi.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
那你就不该来找麻烦
Then you should not come looking for it.
我是杨海清
I am Yang Hai-Qing...
杨氏公♥司♥的负责人
head of the Yangshi Gongsi.
你是
And you are?
-丹尼·兰德 -兰德集团的
- Danny Rand. - Of Rand Enterprises?
正是
One and the same.
你为什么派你的人去抓乔伊·米查姆
Why did you send your men after Joy Meachum?
你们公♥司♥为什么偷走了我们的码头
Why did your company steal our pier away from us?
什么
What?
我们跟之前的租户有协议的
We had a deal with the previous tenant.
乔伊·米查姆破坏了我们的协议
Joy Meachum broke that deal.
我们想跟她谈谈
We wanted words with her.
不
No.
你们想绑♥架♥乔伊 好谈新协议
You wanted to kidnap Joy to broker a new deal.
或许我们该用你来谈新协议
Maybe we should use you to broker a new deal.
你是为此跑来我这儿的吗
Is this why you walk into my place?
我是来告诉你 你最好别再
I'm here to let you know it's not within your best interests
靠近乔伊
to come near Joy ever again.
兰德集团为什么这么一心
Why is Rand so determined
要得到那个码头
to keep the pier all to itself?
是有别人逼我们买♥♥的
Look, another group of people forced us to purchase it.
谁能强迫兰德集团这样的大企业
Who could force a giant business like Rand to do anything?
我不知道
I had no idea.
请代我们向米查姆小姐转达深深的歉意
Please extend our deepest apologies to Miss Meachum.
你知道手和会想拿码头做什么吗
Do you have any idea what the Hand are doing with the pier?
他们为什么在纽约
Why are they in New York?
戴上
Put it on.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
出去
For a ride.
好了 吐气
Okay, exhale.
-好多了 -嗯
- Better. - Yeah.
-感觉好吗 -嗯
- Feel good? - Yeah.
-听说你和丹尼是青梅竹马 -对
- I heard you and Danny grew up together. - Yeah.
父母是好友
Parents were best friends.
大家开玩笑说我和丹尼定了娃娃亲
Joke around the house was Danny and I were pledged to be married.
好亲密
That's pretty close.
他是个好孩子
He was a good kid.
心地善良
He was kind.
如果你告诉我
If you would've told me
有一天他能打退拿斧子的人
that one day he would fight off men with axes...
短柄斧
Hatchets.
他们不会再是个问题了
They won't be a problem anymore.
-你怎么做到的 -就是谈了谈
- And how did you do that? - We just had a talk.
用拳头谈的吗
This talk happen with your fists?
其实是分享看法
Uh, it's... more of a sharing of ideas.
我们达成了一致
We, um... we came to an agreement.
你干什么
What... what are you doing?
怎么说的来着 乔伊 我不是新手了
How did you put it, Joy? This ain't my first rodeo?
我可以帮你归位 很简单
Look, I can pop it back into place. Easy.
在昆仑时
So... back in K'un-Lun,
我师♥父♥让我用中文数到三
my shifu would make me count to three in Mandarin
才给我接骨
before he would fix it.
好吗
Okay?
一
Yee--
该死
Shit!
听着 如果你是在为钱打斗
Look, if this is about fighting for cash...
-什么 -我没别的意思
- What? - Hey, I'm not judging.
我从昆仑回来的路上
I used to fight in a few illegal fight clubs
也在非法格斗俱乐部打过
on my way back from K'un-Lun.
但你要知道
But just so you know...
我完全愿意支付我们此前的协议
I'm more than willing to pay up on our previous deal.
我还欠你六个月的房♥租
I still owe you rent for six months.
答案不变
Answer is the same.
不过还是谢谢你
Thank you, though.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's make a move.
-回见 -嗯 谢谢
- See you around. - Yeah. Thanks.
我们怎么跟沃德说
So how are we gonna tell Ward?
让他知道有人拿斧子袭击他妹妹
He finds out men with hatchets attacked his sister?
你不是说不想让警♥察♥搅进来吗
I thought you said you didn't want the cops involved.
有道理
Hmm, good point.
那不代表
That doesn't mean
我不想知道今晚到底怎么回事
I don't wanna know what the hell was going on tonight.
嗯 我也想
Yeah. You and me both.
回见
See you.
你一直是手和会忠诚的好仆人
You have been a good and faithful servant to the Hand.
码头的事已办妥
The pier was secured.
现在 你要得到奖赏
Now, receive your reward.
我上次见到她还是她小时候
I haven't seen her in person since she was a child.
有人打了我女儿
Someone hit my daughter?
我的人说她遭遇了一些罪犯
My people said she had a run-in with some criminals.
幸好她有个厉害的保镖
She's lucky she has such a talented bodyguard.
她现在没事了
She's fine now.
我这位忠诚的好仆人可以再求个人情吗
Could this good and faithful servant ask for one more favor?
你们想要什么
What do you want?
你们谁打了乔伊·米查姆
Which one of you hit Joy Meachum?
我
Me.
我可以回家了
I'm ready to go home now.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表