剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Your sensei?
我们的老师
Our sensei.
我们所有人的老师
Everyone here.
这是我的家庭 丹尼
This is my family, Danny.
或许是我唯一拥有的家
Maybe the only one I've ever known.
我很高兴你在这儿
I'm glad you're here.
丹尼 科琳
Danny, Colleen.
欢迎
Welcome.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我还好
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm all right.
谢谢你教我如何治愈她
Thanks for showing me how to heal her.
应该的
Of course.
但我看到那消耗了你不少能量
I see it took a lot out of you, though.
你准备好充电了吗
Are you ready to recharge?
什么意思
What do you mean?
科琳告诉我你是铁拳 不朽武器
Colleen told me you were the Iron Fist, the Immortal Weapon.
没有很多人知道那是什么
Not many people know what that is.
这一直令我格外感兴趣
It's always been a special interest of mine.
但是你没学过如何重新补充气吗
But you weren't taught how to recharge your chi?
可以说我的训练出了点岔子
Let's just say my training went a little sideways.
好吧
Fair enough.
那这边来
Then step this way.
跟着我做
Just follow my lead.
我研究过很多经典招式
I've studied many traditions,
所以你会认出大部分动作
so you'll recognize most of the moves.
但以这种顺序
But in this order,
它们会带你进入不一样的境界
they're gonna take you somewhere else.
我管这叫汲取五大基本能量
I call it harnessing the Five Elemental Energies.
你为什么皱眉
Why are you frowning?
我没有
I'm not.
你有
But you are.
我们的身体总能泄露真实的内心
Our bodies always give away our inner truth.
放开束缚你的东西
Release whatever's binding you.
痛苦 不足 恐惧
Pain, lack, fear...
换成能量 富足 信任
and replace it with energy, abundance, trust.
你扎根于
You are rooted...
牵扯一切生命的力量 与之相连
tied to the force that binds all life.
让它经过你
Let it course through you.
让它换掉一切坏掉的东西
Let it replace everything that is broken.
好了 你感觉如何
Now... how do you feel?
饿了
Hungry.
这我也有办法
I can fix that, too.
科琳 你去
Colleen, can you go ahead
告诉厨房♥我们就过去
and let the kitchen know that we're on our way?
我想先带丹尼去个地方
There's something I'd like to show Danny first.
好
Sure.
她很特别
She's very special.
科琳跟我说了你不少事
Colleen has spoken to me about you quite a bit.
有意思
That's funny...
她从未提起过你
she's never mentioned you.
她只是想保护我们
She's just being protective.
你介意吗
Does that bother you?
不
No.
但为什么要保密
But why keep all of this a secret?
"秘密"和"安全"是有区别的
There's a difference between "secret" and "secure."
我们接纳各种各样的人
You see, we take in people from all walks of life
需要安全的人
who need safety.
他们需要安全 因为他们的人生太复杂
They need that because their lives were complicated...
有时 甚至是危险的
even dangerous, sometimes.
因此 我们努力保持低调
Because of that, we try and keep a low profile.
我们给他们一个避风港 还不止如此
We give them a safe haven... and much more.
还有什么
What's that?
每个人都需要使命
Well, each person needs a purpose,
信仰
something to believe in,
归属感
a place to belong,
一个助你实现潜力的团体
a community that can help you become all that you can be.
那么这是个邪教
So it's a cult?
是啊 就像女童军 做好准备
Yes, just, uh, just like the Girl Scouts. So... be prepared.
高呢
And Gao?
你们把她怎么了
What have you done with her?
她已被控制了 你不必担心
She's been taken out of commission. There's no need to worry.
她杀了我父母
She murdered my parents...
还差点杀了我们
almost had us killed.
我需要知道她去了哪
I need to know where she's gone.
我把她关起来了
I've placed her in confinement
我们得先确定将她交给警♥察♥
until we can be sure that turning her over to the police
能得到好结果
will get us the right results.
她的势力很广
Her power is far-reaching.
我们不能冒险
We can't take any chances.
这地方...好熟悉
This place... it seems familiar.
是该这样
It should.
在寺院塑造了你的氛围
The same atmosphere that shaped you
也存在于这里
in the monastery is present here.
我们想以一样的方式
We're seeking to build character,
锤炼品性 训导教育年轻人
discipline, educate young people in the same way.
科琳把我的一切都告诉你了吗
Did Colleen tell you everything about me?
不是一切
Not everything.
请吧 我的办公室在这边
Please, my office is this way.
老师
Sensei.
我理解你说的训练他们
I understand when you say you're training people.
你能签个字吗
Can I get you to sign this?
但为什么目的呢
But for what, exactly?
你想知道我有什么好处
You wanna know what's in it for me?
是的
Well, yeah.
自从我回到纽约
Ever since I got to New York,
当人们知道我是铁拳
whenever people find out I'm the Iron Fist,
他们就想利用我
they... they want to use it for their own purposes.
嗯 我们不会利用人
Yeah. We're not using people.
他们自己做出决定
They make their own choices.
参与他们想参与的事
Participate only in things they feel comfortable with.
请进
Please, come in.
请坐
Have a seat.
改变要来了 丹尼
A change is coming, Danny.
重要的改变
Something significant.
我想准备好
And I wanna be ready.
我希望我的家人和朋友准备好
I want my family and friends to be ready.
我听说了你做的事
When I heard about what you did
兰德集团定药价的事
with the pricing of the drugs at Rand,
我就知道我们是同道中人
I knew we had similar values.
我们现在所属的世界由大公♥司♥而非政♥府♥掌控
The world we live in now is run by corporations, not governments.
是有钱有势者的寡头政♥治♥
Oligarchies of the rich and powerful.
但这种状况不会再延续太久了
But that's not gonna last much longer.
但兰德集团就是个公♥司♥
But Rand is a corporation.
没错
Exactly my point.
你回来之后 看到的是什么情况
Since you've been back, what have you discovered?
一个致力于造福大众 运作合理的组织
A well-functioning organization focused on the common good,
还是 另一番景象
or... something else?
兰德集团并不是你期望的那样
Rand isn't what you hoped it would be.
但你正是能扭转一切的人
But you are just the person who can turn it around.
我确定
I'm sure of it.
我要给你看的
What I'm about to show you
是一个数十年的秘密
is something that's been kept secret for decades.
是中国政♥府♥隐藏起来的
Hidden by the Chinese government...
因为他们不知该如何解释
because they didn't know how to explain it.
但我想你一看就能明白
But I think you'll understand it immediately.
1948年 一群中国士兵在山中迷失
1948, a group of Chinese soldiers got lost in the mountains
他们在执行任务 为了宣传进行了拍摄
during a mission being recorded for propaganda purposes.
他们的目的地是个偏远的地区
They were headed into a remote area, but...
但那里已经有人了
someone was there...
保护着这条通道
protecting this passage.
你可以看到 他完全不希望他们通过
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表