剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I'm trying to understand how it is that Danny does what he does.
用气疗伤
Healing through chi.
灵气被视为伪科学
Reiki is thought of as a pseudoscience,
但有些它治愈癌症和其他疾病的传闻
but there are stories of it healing tumors and curing disease.
或许 它比我以为的真实
So, maybe it's more real than I thought.
气是生命之息
You know, chi is the breath of life.
是铁拳的动力
It's what powers the Iron Fist.
那是哪里来的 铁拳
Where does that come from? The Fist?
是寿老心中的力量
It's a force that lives in the heart of Shou-Lao
除非有寺院的武僧能赢得它
until a warrior from the monastery can claim it.
寿老是什么 或谁
What, or, uh, who is Shou-Lao?
一条龙
A dragon.
好吧
Okay.
龙不是真的
Dragons aren't real.
你为什么会那么认为
Why would you think that?
好吧 是个小玩意
Okay, you mean, like... A small thing,
像科莫多龙[巨蜥]吗
like a komodo dragon?
还是彼得的龙[动画形象]
Or like Pete's Dragon?
我不知道彼得是谁
I don't... I don't know who Pete is.
但往无限想
But think infinite.
你是要杀了它吗
So do you have to kill it?
寿老是不朽的
Shou-Lao is undying.
你有它吗
Do you have it?
铁拳
The Iron Fist?
没有
No.
铁拳只有一个
There's only one.
我为此受训 跟丹尼一样
I trained for it, same as Danny.
但最终 雷公和其他年长的僧侣
But ultimately, Lei Kung and the elder monks
决定让丹尼进入洞穴
decided it was Danny who should enter the cave.
他是第一个被选中的外人
He was the first... outsider to be chosen.
为什么是他
Why him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我觉得雷公选错了人
But I think Lei Kung made the wrong choice.
丹尼在努力做好事
Danny's... trying to do good.
让这世界变得更好
Make the world a better place.
不不 这不是他的世界
No, no, no, no. This... this is not his world.
我觉得就是
Well, I think it is.
我觉得一直都是
I think it always has been.
他抛弃了昆仑
He abandoned K'un-Lun.
接纳了他 照顾了他的人
The people who took him in. Cared for him.
我待他如同手足
I treated him like a brother...
他偷了昆仑的铁拳
and he stole the Fist from K'un-Lun.
他偷了我们的东西 铁拳本该...
He stole from us! The Fist was sup...
对不起 我不该嚷嚷
I apologize. I shouldn't have raised my voice.
-你刚刚做了什么 -我凝神
- What did you do just there? - I centered myself.
平静了内心的风暴
Calmed the storm inside me.
-我见过丹尼那么做 -这是我们的训练
- I've seen Danny do that. - It's how we were trained.
不让情绪影响你的行为
You don't let emotions cloud your actions.
所以你就 把情绪都封闭起来
So you just... lock it all away.
假装你没有情绪
Pretend your emotions aren't there.
武器是没有情绪的
A weapon doesn't know feelings.
丹尼这会儿该回来了
You know, Danny should be back by now.
或许他的气损坏得比我们想的严重
Perhaps his chi is more damaged than we thought.
但等丹尼回到昆仑
But Master Lei Kung will be able to fix it
雷公师♥父♥肯定能治好他
once Danny returns to K'un-Lun.
等等 你觉得他会回去吗
Wait, you think he's going back?
如果有必要 我会逼他回去
I'll make him. If I have to.
就是送披萨的
It's... just the pizza.
这样吧
You know what?
我就回来
I'll be right back.
我该陪你去
I should go with you.
做外卖♥♥小哥够辛苦了
You know, it's hard enough being a delivery guy
最好别一不小心被武僧揍一顿
without a warrior monk accidently kicking the crap out of you.
等在这里吧
So just... wait here.
已经付钱了
Already paid for it.
-丹尼告诉你了 -那么是真的
- Danny told you. - So it's true?
你是手和会的
You're in the Hand.
我需要跟他谈谈
I need to talk to him.
我不知道他想不想跟你谈
I don't know that he wants to talk to you.
-我或许也不想跟你谈 -克莱尔 求你
- I don't know that I do, either. - Claire, please.
他们杀了我的朋友 你也知道
They killed friends of mine and you knew that.
所以我才没法说 没法告诉你俩
And that is why I couldn't tell you. Either of you.
你让我以为
You let me think
我真的在想办法阻止他们
that I was actually doing something to stop them.
我们是在阻止他们
We were.
手和会有不同的分支
There are different groups within the Hand, okay?
我所在的分支在努力帮助人们
I'm part of one that is trying to help people.
那你们想过换个称号♥吗
Then did you think about trying a different name for the group?
比如耳朵会 或者胳膊会
Like the Ear? Or the Arm?
我不想伤害你的
I didn't want to hurt you.
你撒谎了 科琳
You lied, Colleen.
对我们都撒谎了
To the both of us.
你以为会怎么样
What did you think was gonna happen?
嗯
Right.
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
等等
Wait.
听着 我不想因为伤了心就攻击你
Look, I don't wanna attack you just because my feelings are hurt.
我刚刚一小时都在丹尼面前维护你
I just spent the last hour defending you to Danny.
我对他说我认为你是个好人 不管怎样
I told him that I thought you were a good person, no matter what.
所以如果我让你进去
So if I let you in...
你会跟他说什么
what are you gonna tell him?
看到什么了吗
See anything?
石头 云彩
Rocks. Clouds.
跟昨天一样
Same as yesterday.
守卫通道
Guarding the pass.
你知道你整个余生都要做什么
You know what the whole rest of your life is gonna be.
守卫通道
Guarding the pass.
守卫昆仑
Guarding K'un-Lun.
丹尼
Danny?
我不知道你还能去哪
I didn't know where else you would go.
博徒也来了吗
Is Bakuto with you?
没有
No.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 克莱尔为我缝针了
I'm fine. Claire stitched me up.
你看上去不太好
You don't look fine.
她就是没有抗生素了
She's just running a little low on antibiotics.
你得去医院 丹尼
You need to go to the hospital, Danny.
是啊 因为你的老师捅了我
Yeah. That's because your sensei stabbed me.
他说是你先出手的
He says you attacked him first.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
好吧 那到底怎么回事
Okay, then what did happen?
他不是个好人 科琳
He's not a good guy, Colleen.
他在那里建立一支大军 你怎么就不明白
He's building an army in there. How can you not see that?
-他在给那些孩子力量 -做什么
- He is empowering those kids. - To do what?
成为
To become the kind of people
把这世界变得更好的人
who help make the world a better place.
他在帮他们进入医院 公♥司♥工作
He's getting them jobs in hospitals and businesses.
他在为自己的目的利用他们
He's using them for his own means.
他对你也是这样
It's the same thing he's doing to you.
你真要相信昆仑向你灌输的一切吗
Are you gonna believe everything they taught you in K'un-Lun?
这世界比一群僧侣以为的要复杂
The world is more complicated than what a bunch of monks think.
-手和会是邪恶的 -你错了
- The Hand is evil. - You're wrong!
你为什么来这儿 科琳
Why are you even here, Colleen?
因为
Because...
因为我在乎你
because I care about you.
而以现在的情况
And the way things are going...
我想说 我尽力
I wanted to say I tried...
修复我们的关系了
to make things right between us.
这话也是博徒教你的吗
Did Bakuto tell you to say that, too?
够了 我说的是实话
Just stop. I'm telling you the truth.
你还要怎么再相信你
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表