剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
这事搞得我好慌乱 我...
This whole thing has me so rattled. Um, I just...
如果他真是丹尼
You know, if this really is Danny,
那我们这么对他
then what we're doing to him...
太过分了
it's pretty shitty.
你说过可能不是他
You said it's probably not him.
是啊 可能不是
Yeah. Probably not.
但如果是他
Well, if it is him,
他的证明方式很怪
he's going about proving it in a really strange way.
老实说 他还有什么办法
Honestly, what other options does he have?
我需要把这个送去一个地方
I need to have these messengered somewhere.
又是我
Me again.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt,
但我希望能跟你做个交易
but I was hoping we could make a trade.
是吗
Yeah?
什么交易
What kind of trade?
如果你签了这个
If you sign these...
那么
then...
我就给你这个
I will leave you this.
-五万美元 -这笔钱能做不少事
- $50,000? - You could do a lot with that.
这事对你一定很重要
This must be very important to you.
是啊
It is.
如果我签了 你会做什么
If I sign this, then what do you do?
我只想确保大家的安全
I just want everyone to be safe.
我妹妹 你 我自己 还有他
My sister, you, myself, even the man in question.
有你的支持
With your backing,
我能确保他得到他需要的长♥期♥帮助
I can assure that he gets the long-term help that he needs.
希瑟
Heather!
特别快递
Special delivery.
是什么
What is it?
乔伊·米查姆寄来的
From Joy Meachum.
有人探视
You have a visitor.
是乔伊吗
Is it Joy?
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
他们给我服了各种药
They've got me on all kinds of drugs.
为什么
Why?
为了保护我
To keep me safe.
没想到会见到你
Didn't expect to see you.
你想到办法把我弄出去了吗
You figure out a way to get me out of here?
沃德·米查姆为什么要我签文件
Why would Ward Meachum want me to sign papers
说你有危险
that say you're dangerous?
因为他们家的人觉得我是个威胁
Because the family thinks I'm a threat to them.
他们为什么会那么认为
And why would they think that?
我猜因为我是丹尼·兰德
I'm guessing because I'm Danny Rand
我大概拥有公♥司♥一大半的股权
and I probably own more than half the company.
等等 丹尼·兰德 兰德集团那个吗
Wait a minute. Danny Rand, as in Rand Enterprises?
对
Yeah.
就不能简单点吗
It couldn't be something simple.
这很简单啊
It is simple.
米查姆家的人想贿赂我
The Meachums are trying to bribe me.
他们有的是钱
They got plenty of money.
你要签吗
You gonna sign the papers?
你危险吗
Are you dangerous?
对他们吗
To them?
很危险
Very dangerous.
对我呢
And to me?
当然不危险
No, of course not.
你肯定也知道 否则 你为什么要来见我
You must know that. Otherwise, why would you come here to see me?
我什么都不知道
I don't know shit.
我只是想搞明白到底怎么回事
I'm trying to figure out what's going on.
我说的都是真的
Every word I have ever told you is the truth.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但说真的 我不能卷进来
Okay. But, really, I can't be involved in this.
好吧
Okay.
我理解
I understand.
再帮我个忙
Just one last favor.
什么事
What?
把这个交给乔伊·米查姆
Deliver these to Joy Meachum.
有人来见你
Someone's here to see you.
科琳·温
A Colleen Wing.
她说有丹尼送来的讯息
She says she has a message from Danny.
叫她进来
Show her in.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也不知道我为什么要来
I got no clue what I'm doing here.
丹尼叫我把这个给你
Danny asked me to give this to you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
真是丹尼
It is Danny.
告诉你哥哥我不签
Let your brother know I'm not signing these.
天呐
My God.
科琳·温来这儿干什么
What was Colleen Wing doing here?
她没签字
She didn't sign them.
丹尼留下了棕色的MM豆把其他的寄来了
Danny sent all but the brown M&M's.
那有什么意义吗
That supposed to mean something?
有啊
Yes.
我们小时候
When... when we were kids...
我们会一起吃MM豆 但不吃棕色的
we would eat them together. All but the brown ones.
只有丹尼会知道这个
Nobody would know that but Danny.
乔伊 对不起 但一堆MM豆不能证明什么
Joy, I'm sorry, but a bunch of M&M's doesn't prove anything.
能证明
It does.
他是丹尼 沃德
This is Danny, Ward.
我一直不肯承认
I have been in denial this whole time,
但这是确凿证据
but this is definite proof.
我们得把他弄出来
We gotta get him out of that place.
我们得跟他谈谈
We've... we've got to talk to him.
不 乔伊 现在不行 我们说过了
No, Joy. Not now. We've already discussed this.
不管他是谁 他现在在安全的地方
Whoever he is, he is in a safe place right now.
最好的办法 就是等待
The best thing to do is wait
那里的医生的全面报告
until we get a full report from the doctors there,
然后我们再考虑下一步
and then we can consider our next step.
沃德
Ward,
-不行 -乔伊 听我的
- no-- - Joy, I insist.
天呐 沃德 你怕什么
Jesus, Ward, what are you so afraid of?
你该学学爸爸 有点胆子
You should be a little more like dad. Yeah? Grow some balls.
我正要见你
I was just going to see you.
我的72小时就要到了
My 72 hours are almost up.
该放我走了
Time to let me go.
我很快就要做出这个决定了
I'm gonna be making that decision very soon.
我昨晚做了点调查
I did a little research last night,
我想问你几个问题
and, uh, I want to ask you a few questions.
你小时候 去哪上的学
When you were a kid, where did you go to school?
走廊尽头的图书馆
Down the hall to our library.
我在家上的学 我妈妈是我的老师
I was homeschooled. My, uh... my mom taught me.
有其他老师吗
Any other teachers?
有个 瓦尔迪兹老师教艺术
There was, uh, Mrs. Valdez for art.
克罗尔老师教音乐
Mrs. Krol for music.
米勒老师 教体育
Mr. Miller, PE.
这怎么可能
How does this make sense?
什么怎么可能
How does what make sense?
丹尼
Danny...
我是真心喊你丹尼 因为
And I do mean Danny, because...
我觉得你真是丹尼·兰德
I believe you're the real Danny Rand.
你这15年都去哪了
Where have you been the last 15 years?
-我...离开了 -是啊 离开了
- I've... I've been away. - Away, yes.
我知道 但去哪了
I know. But where?
你之前的话
What... what you said before about,
寺院 都是真的吗
a monastery, is that all true?
对
Yeah.
-在中国 -在昆仑
- In China? - In... in K'un-Lun.
昆仑 那是什么地方
K'un-Lun. Where is that?
它在另一个维度
It exists in another dimension.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表