剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
I missed you so much.
你怎么还活着
How are you still alive?
你都进棺材了
You were in a casket.
我知道
I know.
很抱歉让你看到我那样
I'm so sorry you saw me like that.
你长大了好多
You've grown up so much.
什...
What...
乔伊
Joy.
没事的
It's okay.
爸爸
Dad?
我的乔伊
My Joy.
我的乔伊
My Joy.
她是个斗士
She is a fighter.
但等毒素抵达她的大脑...
But once the poison reaches her brain...
我们肯定还能做点什么
There has to be something else we can do.
我没有办法 丹尼
This is beyond me, Danny.
如果她死了 你也别想活命
If she dies, you die.
科琳 是我
Colleen, it's me.
-老师 -是的
- Sensei? - Yes.
科琳
Colleen?
开门
Open the door.
放松 放松
Relax. Relax.
你怎么上来的 到处都有士兵
How did you get up here? There's soldiers everywhere.
我♥干♥掉了高夫人的雇佣兵
I've taken care of Madame Gao's mercenaries.
我们怎么知道这不会又是个陷阱
How do we know this isn't another trap?
看看你们的窗外
Look out your window.
那么...
Now...
开门吧
please, open the door.
这里不关你的事 快走
You have no business here. Leave!
你应该早点联♥系♥我的
You should have called me sooner.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫博徒
My name is Bakuto.
老师
Sensei.
你来了
You came.
当然了
Of course.
她快死了
She's dying.
帮帮她
Help her.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
-你是铁拳吧 -是的
- You are the Iron Fist, yes? - Yes.
-治好她 -你在说什么
- Then heal her. - What are you talking about?
丹尼 我们有麻烦了
Danny, we're in trouble here.
你还等什么
What are you waiting for?
你就要陷入一个无法逃脱的陷阱中了
You are about to fall into a trap you cannot escape.
我不明白你要我做什么
I don't understand what you're asking me to do.
你没学过这个
You weren't taught this.
过来
Come.
你知道如何汇集你的气
You know how to center your chi,
然后将能量转移到手中吧
and then move that energy into your hand?
当然了
Of course.
那现在就做
Then do it. Now.
很好
Good.
现在...张开你的拳头
Now... open your fist.
现在...把你的手放在毒素上
Now... place your hand over the poison.
集中精力
Focus on it.
你能感觉到毒素吗
Do you sense the poison?
能
Yes.
你能感觉到她的生命力吗
And do you sense her life force?
感觉应该不一样
They should feel different.
对
Yes.
用你的气烧掉那些毒素
Use your chi to burn the poison away.
丹尼
Danny!
基♥督♥老天啊 成功了
Sweet Christmas, it worked!
你安全了
You're safe.
丹尼 你没事吧
Danny! You okay, there?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
丹尼
Danny!
"井蛙不可以语于海者"
"The frog in the well never understands the sea."
你要带他去哪里
Where are you taking him?
科琳 怎么回事
Colleen, what's going on?
我们在帮他 相信我
We're helping him. Trust me.
我和你们一起去
I'm going with you.
不 你不能去我们要去的地方
No. Where we're going, you're not allowed.
克莱尔
Claire.
一切都会没事的
Everything is gonna be okay.
等等 该死
Wait a minute, God damn it!
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表