剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Yeah.
昨晚的事
About last night...
嗯
Yeah.
我这么多年来一直过着另一种生活
I've been living a very different life for many years.
有些事我没有...
There are certain things I haven't...
但昨晚真是...
But last night was...
我很开心
I enjoyed it.
非常开心
A lot.
我也很喜欢
I liked it, too.
你的这副
You know, this cloak of...
故作勇敢的面孔
I don't know, bravado that you have...
我明白你为什么这副面孔示人
I know why you wear it.
我也是一样
I do the same thing.
能让人望而却步
It keeps people at bay, but...
但你在我面前不用强撑
you know that you don't have to wear it with me.
我需要你找到所有我父亲的旧文件
I need you to find all of my dad's old files.
好 可能在库房♥里 您需要哪些
Okay. They're probably in storage. Which ones do you want?
所有提到一个姓高的女人的
Anything that mentions a woman named Gao.
那是谁
Who's that?
就找到我父亲的一切就好 一切
Just... just get everything of my father's. All of it.
让人送去我办公室
And get them to move it into my office.
可能会有很多
It's probably gonna be a lot of files.
我办公室挺大嘛
Well, I have a pretty big office.
-丹尼 -乔伊 我正要...
- Danny. - Oh, Joy, I was just about to--
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
马上
Now.
好
Okay.
"我的行为是一时冲动
"My actions were impulsive,
我现在意识到了我的话的严重性"
and I now realize the severity of my words."
这是道歉吗
Is this an apology?
不 是你今天下午要在董事会上
No, it's the statement you're gonna be making
做出的声明
at the board meeting this afternoon.
看上去似乎是个道歉
It sort of seems like an apology.
这个嘛...
Well...
你就是因为道歉陷入了这摊麻烦
apologies are what got you into this disaster,
所以 是的 明面上说是声明
so, yeah, officially, it's a statement.
这是危干挽救公♥司♥形象计划的第一步
It's the first step of CIR's plan to save the company's image.
但是 工厂呢
But... but what about the plant?
怎么了
What about it?
它或许导致了人们生病
It might be making people sick.
丹尼 我们不清楚原因
Danny, we don't know what's causing it.
环保署认为我们没问题
The EPA cleared us.
15人罹患癌症不会是巧合
Fifteen cases of cancer can't be a coincidence.
你以为我不在乎那些人吗
Do you think that I don't care about those people?
我在乎
I do.
但我也在乎这家公♥司♥
But I also care about this company.
现在 我似乎是
And right now, I seem to be
这里唯一严肃对待此事的人
the only one here who is taking this seriously.
我不知道沃德哪去了
I mean, I have no idea where Ward is.
你都没来参加危干的会议
And you don't even show up for the CIR meeting.
你终于来上班时 又鼻青脸肿
And when you do show up to work, your face is beat to shit.
是你想进入这家公♥司♥的 是吧
You're the one that wanted into this company, right?
你为了进来拼命争取
You fought like hell to get it.
现在 该开始努力工作了
Well, now is the time for the hard work to actually start.
我需要你今天在会上照我说的做
I need you to just do what I say at this meeting today,
我们好解决这个情况
so we can get this situation fixed.
-丹尼 -我会去的
- Danny? - Hey, I'll be there, okay?
你真的该更用心照顾自己 丹尼
You really need to take better care of yourself, Danny.
这屋子的风水糟透了
This room has terrible feng shui.
太多棱角了
Too many angles.
毒箭时间久了会削弱灵魂
Poison arrows can weaken the soul over time.
这样好多了 你说呢
That's better. Don't you agree?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我在兰德集团待的比你久多了
I've been in Rand far longer than you have.
我短期内还不打算离开
And I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
你不会当着你的员工
You're not going to attack an old woman
袭击一个老太婆吧
in front of all your employees, are you?
我觉得丹尼·兰德现在的麻烦已经够多了
I think Danny Rand is in enough trouble around here.
我通过了你的测试
I passed your test.
你知道我是什么人
You know who I am.
我能做什么
What I can do.
你不是我遇见的
You're not the first I've met
第一个继承了铁拳衣钵的人
to carry the mantle of the Iron Fist.
所以你在你的海♥洛♥因♥上用那个标记吗
Is that why you use that symbol on your heroin packages?
没有翅膀的龙
The dragon without the wings?
我认识的其他铁拳很勇猛
The other Iron Fists I've known were fierce,
为保护昆仑 抵御手和会不屈不挠
unrelenting in their mission to protect K'un-Lun from the Hand.
他们绝不会退出大决斗
They would never have backed down from a grand duel
好挽救一个姑娘的性命
just to save the life of one girl.
你怎么认识我父亲的
How did you know my father?
我活了很久
I've been alive long enough
目睹了这世界的种种改变
to watch the world change in many ways.
但现在的改变 似乎很重要
But this change now, it feels significant.
地狱厨房♥的恶魔
The Devil of Hell's Kitchen.
刀枪不入的男人
The man with unbreakable skin.
现在 又有个不朽武器离开了昆仑
And now, an immortal weapon has left K'un-Lun,
不是为了履行他的职责 而是在渎职
not to fulfill his duty, but in dereliction of it.
历史记载 铁拳
History says that the Iron Fist
和手和会是死敌
and the Hand are mortal enemies.
但是或许 借着这改变之风
But I wonder... in the spirit of change,
或许我们的关系也可以变
perhaps we can be something different.
昨晚让我看到了真♥相♥
Last night showed me the truth.
昆仑不是派你来追杀我们的
K'un-Lun did not send you to hunt us down.
是你出于选择离开了那里
You left of your own free will,
因为你想做丹尼·兰德
because you wanted to be Danny Rand.
所以为什么不好好过你不远万里来过的生活呢
So, why not enjoy the life you traveled so far for?
我需要你的公♥司♥
I need your company.
但你可以享受战利品
But the spoils are for you to enjoy.
买♥♥艘游艇
Buy a yacht.
和你的朋友去高档餐厅吃饭
Eat at fancy restaurants with your friends,
比如克莱尔·坦普尔和科琳·温
like Claire Temple and Colleen Wing.
停止你的战争
Stop your war.
这城市没有铁拳的容身之地
This city is no place for the Iron Fist.
你现在是名商人...
You're a businessman now...
这是你能拿到的
and this is the best offer
最好的条件了
you are ever going to get.
我父亲...
My father...
你也给他开出条件了吗
did you make him an offer too?
别忘了给植物浇水 丹尼
Don't forget to water your plant, Danny.
它现在是你的责任了
It is your responsibility now.
阿弥陀佛 请保佑我安全下落
Yamade wa Buddha, please watch me and guide over my descent.
这可能会有点疼
This is probably gonna hurt.
沃德
Ward?
我和丹尼说过了
I, uh, I talked to Danny.
他答应会向董事会道歉
He said he's gonna apologize to the board.
很好
Great.
听着
Hey, listen.
抱歉我昨晚冲你发火了
I'm sorry I snapped at you last night.
我爱你
I love you.
而且 你是我仅剩的家人了
And... I mean, you... you're the only family I have left.
或许你现在这样我也有错
And maybe what's happening to you is partly my fault, too.
有时假装一切都好
Sometimes, it's... it's just easier to...
比说出实情更容易
pretend nothing's wrong than to say something.
也许你该休息一下
Maybe you should take a break.
就休息几周
Just... for a few weeks.
我能处理好这里的事情
I can handle things here.
有地方...
There are places...
保密的地方...
discreet places...
可以帮到你
that could help you.
我觉得这是个好主意
I think that's a good idea.
-是吗 -嗯
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表