剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
你怕了
You're scared.
不
No.
我想帮忙
I wanna help.
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
照顾好拉多万就行
Just take care of Radovan.
我去救萨比娜
And I'll get Sabina.
我明白你为什么要去 但我不希望你去
I understand why you're going. I just don't want you to.
我不会受伤的 我保证
I'm not going to get hurt. I promise.
我能看到全面的胜利 别无其他
I have a vision of total victory and nothing else.
这是我能走到今天的原因
It's the reason I've gotten this far.
我心中不存在失败
Defeat has no place in my mind.
这不是锦标赛
This isn't a tournament.
不是你以前做过的那种挑战
Or any kind of challenge you're used to.
如果你输了
If you lose...
他们会杀了你的
they'll kill you.
是吧
Right?
不会发生那种事的
That's not gonna happen.
你为什么这么自信
Why are you so confident?
不是自信
It isn't confidence.
怀疑会引向死亡
Doubt leads to death.
再跟我说一遍那个传奇
Tell me the legend again.
你为什么那么想听
Why are you so interested in hearing it?
因为它给我勇气
Because it gives me courage.
一个孩子
A child...
经过火的洗礼
touched by fire.
从天堂降下 来做我们最伟大的战士
Delivered from heaven to be our greatest warrior.
他注定取胜
Destined for victory.
那是我吗
And that's me?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
我已经掌握了一切
I've mastered everything.
不是一切
Not everything.
还有什么
What else is there?
你尚未迎战过最狡猾的敌手
You have yet to face the most cunning opponent of them all.
手和会
The Hand.
不是
No.
你在跟谁说话
Who're you talking to?
是时候了
It's time.
萨比娜
Sabina.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no!
他真的很疼
He's really hurting.
冷静 呼吸
Calm, calm, calm, clam. Breathe.
我得把那个绷带换掉 能帮我吗
I need to get that bandage down. Can you help me?
你得保持冷静
I need you to stay calm.
-呼吸 -萨比娜
- Breathe. - Sabina!
不 我不是
No. No. I'm not. I'm not.
我不是
I'm not.
别别
No, no, no, no, no.
继续安抚他 好吗
Just... just stay... hold on... holding on to him. Okay?
-跟他说话 -说什么
- Just talk to him-- - About what?
什么都行 安抚住他
Anything. Keep him calm.
-萨比娜 你恨我吗 -我不想这么做
- Sabina, do you hate me? - I don't wanna do this.
你做得很好 他注意力在你身上
You're doing great. He's... he's focused on you.
让他保持冷静 等我一下
Just keep calm. Just... just another minute.
你是我的全部
You're my whole life.
那你为什么离开
Then why did you leave?
原谅我
Forgive me.
他...
Is he...
没有
No.
我们得送他去医院
We got to take him in.
是啊
Yeah.
铁拳以圣城昆仑的名义
The Iron Fist accepts the challenge of the Grand Duel
接受大决斗的挑战
in the name of the holy city of K'un-Lun.
我的条件是 我若获胜
My terms are that, upon my victory,
手和会必须交出年轻姑娘萨比娜
the Hand will relinquish custody of the young woman Sabina...
并离开兰德集团
and depart from Rand.
欢迎
Welcome.
我的师♥父♥同意你的条件
My master agrees to your terms.
你若输了 但没死
Should you lose, but remain alive,
你必须不再插手我们的事务
you must remove yourself from all of our dealings.
同意
Agreed.
我是丹尼·兰德 雷公的徒弟
I'm Danny Rand, apprentice of Lei Kung,
昆仑的战士
champion of K'un-Lun.
这是真的吗
Is this for real?
你是那个大家都以为死掉的富二代
You're that rich kid that everybody thought was dead.
你上了《福布斯》的封面
You were on the cover of Forbes.
还有《人物》
People.
你知道这是决斗至死吧
You understand this is a fight to the death, right?
怎么
Why?
你后悔了
You wanna reconsider?
不可能
Not a chance.
我们只是好奇
We're just curious.
因为如果你真是铁拳
Because if you really are the Iron Fist,
你为什么没站在昆仑大门前
why aren't you standing at the gates of K'un-Lun?
再说谁在乎
And who cares anyway?
因为我将成为那个把铁拳
Because I'm going to be the one that puts the Iron Fist
送进尸袋的人
into a body bag.
不 我觉得那会是我
No, I think it's going to be me.
二对一还好意思这么吹牛
Lot of bragging for two guys tag teaming.
但我们不是两个人
Except that we aren't two.
我们是一体
We are one.
出界 你输
You fall outside, you lose.
死 你输
Or if you die, you also lose.
挑战开始
The challenge has begun.
你不能分身
You cannot be in two places at once.
你必须成为双刃剑
You must be a double-edged sword.
你挺会打
So you know how to fight.
那不代表你是铁拳
But it doesn't make you the Iron Fist.
因为真正的铁拳不会离开岗位
Because the real Iron Fist would never leave his post.
那会让他立刻丧失资格
It would immediately make him unworthy.
你跑掉了吗 丹尼·兰德
Did you run away, Danny Rand?
-闭嘴 -戳到痛处了
- Shut your mouth. - A sore spot.
还是说你是来摧毁手和会的
Or did you come here to destroy the Hand?
你是为此而来的吗
Is that why you're here?
我觉得他也不知道
I don't think he knows why he's here.
他就是个小男孩 来追姑娘
He's just a little boy chasing girls.
敌人会企图分♥裂♥你
The enemy will try and divide you.
你是一件活武器
You are a living weapon.
将其他念头统统赶出脑中 只想着
Drive all other thoughts out of your mind except this...
摧毁手和会
Destroy the Hand.
投降吧
Yield.
第一场已胜
The first battle is won.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
需要做肺部手术
I need Pulmonary.
-当然 -克莱尔
- Of course! - Claire?
德莉希娅 谢天谢地
Delicia, thank God.
-我得插个队 -没问题 什么伤
- I need a line hop. - Done. What's the trauma?
无名氏 气胸
John Doe. Collapsing lung.
我临时做了个封盖 但坚持不住了
I improvised a seal, but it's not holding.
好 呼叫楼上 我们插个病人
Okay. Call upstairs. We're bringing in an active.
能不能不查指纹和身份
Can we forego on the fingerprints and ID?
你一点没变 我尽量争取时间
You haven't changed. I'll buy as much time as I can.
太好了 谢谢 多谢
Great. Thank you. Appreciate it.
该死
Shit.
克莱尔 听说你来了
Claire. Heard you were on the floor.
你听说我来了
You heard I was on the floor?
我才到30秒
I've been here 30 seconds.
-你朋友吗 -算是吧
- Friend of yours? - Something like that.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧 好吧
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表