剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
僧侣
Monks.
鹤母会
Order of the Crane Mother.
僧侣
Monks...
鹤母会的僧侣
of the Order of the Crane Mother.
那是什么僧侣
What kind of monks are those?
他们是武僧
They were warrior monks.
好吧
Okay.
我们先搁置一下 换一个话题
Let's just put that on hold for a moment and switch gears.
不如我们聊聊约翰·安德森吧
Why don't we talk about what happened with John Anderson?
那是谁
Who's that?
不是你吗
Well, isn't that you?
这是你的护照吧
This is your passport, isn't it?
这是你的照片
That's your picture.
加拿大多伦多的约翰·安德森
John Anderson of Toronto, Canada.
我...从没见过那个
I... I've never seen that before.
如果你想从这里出去
If you want out of here...
你就得跟我说实话
you're gonna have to start being honest with me.
我们之后再谈
We'll talk about this some more.
你最好是别像...
You might want to sound a little less
像...
like a...
...像只肥鸭 达利尔
...like a fat duck, Darryl.
我在一个街区外就能听到你的脚步声
I could hear those feet slapping on the sidewalk a block away.
是 老师 我的鞋太大了
Yes, sensei. My shoes are too big.
你走出门之前我就能闻到你嘴里的大蒜味儿了
I could smell your garlic breath before you walked out your door.
抱歉 老师
Sorry, sensei.
你又怎么回事 珍妮
And what the hell was that, Jenny?
你是在做什么 瑜伽吗
What are you doing? Yoga?
你动作跟猪一样快
You move about as fast as a pig...
在肉汁里游泳的猪
swimming in gravy.
我都不想说了
I can't.
我要是说点什么 估计会哭出来
If I say anything, I'll just end up crying.
这不合格 各位
This was a fail, guys.
这些练习是要教你们
These exercises are about trying to teach you
如何在现实世界里行动
how to perform in the real world, so...
做得更好点
do better.
准备好了吗
You ready?
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
他是你的导游
He's your tour guide.
你要捅我吗
You gonna try and stab me?
对不起
Sorry about that.
都是压力害得
I get stressed.
他们称之为医院 但别被蒙蔽了
They call this a hospital, but don't let that fool you.
那个大块头 丁克
The big one, Dink,
用锤子杀了父母
murdered his parents with a hammer.
靠辩称有精神病没进监狱
Got off with an insanity plea.
利奥吸食冰♥毒♥烧坏了脑子
Leo fried his brains with methamphetamines
托尼就是个白♥痴♥
and Tony is just an idiot.
算了
Let it go.
算了
Let it go.
这是你的家
And this is your home.
我知道 挺简陋
Not much to look at, I know.
我72小时就能出去了
I'll be out in 72 hours.
他们那么说的吗 72小时
That what they tell you? 72 hours?
我 我在一家药房♥出了点事故
Me, I had a little incident inside a pharmacy.
72小时后
Seventy-two hours later,
我成了躁郁症患者 时常情绪失控
I'm a bipolar with mixed affective episodes,
还有滥用药物障碍
layered atop a substance abuse disorder.
那是两年前的事了
That was two years ago.
比利本来住在一座桥下
Billy was living under a bridge.
72小时后 他成了偏执型人格障碍患者
Seventy-two hours later, he's a paranoid personality disorder.
那是一年多前
That was just over a year ago.
吉米在时代广场上冲人♥大♥吼
And Jimmy was screaming at people in Times Square.
72小时后 他就成了情感分♥裂♥症患者
Seventy-two hours later, he's a schizoaffective disorder.
他在这儿待了近15年了
He's been here almost 15 years.
别以为你会有所不同
Don't think you'll be any different.
我得离开这儿
I need to get out of here.
是啊 我们都想出去
Yeah. Well, we all want out.
所以他们每八小时给我们下一次药
That's why they dope us every eight hours
直到我们变成无脑的驴子
until we are just mindless donkeys.
你说谁是驴子呢
Who you calling donkey?
不 抱歉 我的错
Oh, no. I'm sorry. My mistake.
你也道歉
You apologize, too.
道什么歉
For... for what?
因为你活着
For being alive.
那太蠢了
That's just stupid.
马上道歉 否则我就伤害你
Apologize now or I'm going to hurt you.
这家伙什么问题来着
Remind me what's wrong with this one again.
-你 -不不
- You! - No! No! No!
-跟我走 跟我走 -是他挑头的
- You're out of here! You're out of here! - He started it!
不不 没事 丹尼 没事
No! No! It's okay, Danny! It's okay!
没事 丹尼 没事
It's okay, Danny! It's okay!
张嘴
Open.
为什么
Why?
你没事吧 丹尼
Are you okay, Danny?
什么
What?
没事 就是...
It's nothing. It's just...
你是这里第一个喊我丹尼的人
You're the first person to call me Danny in here.
我得离开这地方
I need to get out of this place.
你有可以联♥系♥的家人吗
Do you have any family you can call?
没有
No.
朋友呢
Friends?
有电♥话♥可以给我用吗
Is there a phone I can use?
我不该这么做的 但他们还能怎么办
I'm not supposed to do this, but what are they going to do?
送我去疯人院吗
Put me in the nut house?
力道场
Chikara Dojo.
-我是丹尼 -谁
- It's Danny. - Who?
丹尼
Danny.
我们在公园遇见的
You, uh, you met me at the park.
我去你的道场找你来着
I looked you up at your dojo.
为什么打给我
Why are you calling me?
我在桦树精神病院
I'm at the Birch Psychiatric Hospital.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你为什么找我帮忙
Why would you come to me for help?
你是我在纽约认识的唯一一个
You're the only person I know in New York
不想杀我 或者把我关进精神病院的人
who doesn't want to kill me or put me in a mental hospital.
那我可能该重新考虑了
Then I might want to rethink that.
听着 我没疯 好吗
No, listen. I'm not crazy, okay?
他们给我下了药 他们...
They drugged me. They... they...
他们强行把我送来了这里
they brought me here against my will.
你看到那晚上我被人袭击了
You saw me being attacked the other night.
你知道是真有状况
You know there's something going on.
为什么会有人想追杀你
Why would anyone be after you in the first place?
那你得问米查姆兄妹了
You'll have to ask the Meachums, okay?
他们不是纽约最有钱的家族之一吗
Aren't they, like, one of the richest families in New York?
是啊
Yeah.
他们在找你的麻烦
And they have a problem with you?
对
Yeah, they do.
丹尼 你听上去似乎有麻烦了
Look, Danny, it sounds like maybe you're in trouble,
但我觉得我不是能帮忙的人
but I just don't think I'm the person to help.
不 科琳
No, Colleen...
你是唯一能帮我的人
you are the only person who can help me.
真对不起
Really, I'm sorry.
不要 求你
No, please...
爸爸
Dad.
来看看
Take a look at this.
突然我抬头看 有...
...suddenly I looked up, and there were these...
你在房♥里安了摄像头
You put cameras in there?
这都21世纪了 我们都是联网的
It's the 21st century. We're all connected.
确丹和扎西
Chodak and Tashi.
他们是谁
And who were they?
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表