剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Wait. Sorry. You really think it's a good idea
应该烧了唯一高可能去的地方吗
to torch the one place we know Gao might show up?
想把他们熏出来 还有比用火更好的办法吗
Well, what better way to smoke 'em out than with a fire?
好 他们出来了
Okay, they're leaving.
你们进去时 或许我该留下
Maybe I should hang back and keep watch
望风
while y'all are inside.
好的
Sounds good.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
All set.
那看上去像你胸口的文身
That looks like the tattoo on your chest.
你跟他们有什么联♥系♥
How are you connected to these people?
我没有
I'm not.
那是昆仑的神圣标记
It's a sacred symbol from K'un-Lun.
高把它放在她的毒品上是对他们的挑衅
Gao's giving them the finger by putting it on her poison.
我们去找东西点火吧
Let's find something to start the fire.
你真打算抓住高吗
Are you really planning to capture Gao?
听着 我们现在能不能不说那个
Look, can we not get into that right now?
我们赶紧弄好 然后离开吧
Let's finish up and get out of here.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say...
高会继续毁掉别人的生活
Gao is gonna keep destroying people's lives.
过程不重要 只要能制止她就行
It doesn't matter how it happens, just as long as it does.
我不知道最终会怎样
I'm not sure what's gonna happen, but...
但如果高跟我父母的死有关
if Gao had anything to do with my parents' death,
我要把她撕碎
then I'm gonna rip her apart.
这让我害怕
It scares me.
因为你无法控制自己
Because you're not in control?
对
Exactly.
我知道那种感觉
I know the feeling.
是吗
You do?
我在格斗俱乐部 把人打得稀巴烂时
When I'm in the fight club, I'm beating the shit out of people...
我也完全无法控制
I'm completely out of control.
我不知道我在做什么
I have no idea what I'm doing.
而我还是个一直能自控的人
And this from someone who has always been in complete control.
为什么变了
So what happened?
我认识了你
I met you.
怎么 那么怪我喽
What? So it's my fault?
一切都怪你
Everything's your fault.
"克莱尔
"Hey, Claire.
你的中国之旅如何"
How was your trip to China?"
"就是...放了个火
"Oh, you know... We committed arson, and then...
然后被邪恶的忍♥者团体杀了
got killed by an evil ninja cult.
可棒了 你这周末做了什么"
It was great. What'd you do this weekend?"
该死
Shit!
是克莱尔 我们走
It's Claire. Let's go.
似乎是警报
Sounds like a warning.
村民不会蠢到来这儿乱闯的
The villagers aren't stupid enough to trespass here.
我猜来客可能是远道而来
I suspect our guests may be from a bit further away.
去看看
Go and find out.
找到克莱尔 我去抓高
Find Claire. I'm gonna go after Gao.
她知道你来了
She's expecting you.
我们该一起行动 找到克莱尔
We should stick together, find Claire,
然后再考虑怎么办
and then figure out what to do.
我不会有事
I'll be okay.
周成 醒醒
Zhou Cheng, wake up.
开门
Open the door.
你没事吧
You okay?
我这周有三回差点被杀
I've almost been killed three times this week.
所以 不 科琳 我应该是挺有事的
So no, Colleen, I'd say I'm pretty friggin' far from okay.
我是问 你受伤了吗
I mean, are you hurt?
没有 但你受伤了
No. But you are.
没事的
It's nothing.
丹尼呢
Where's Danny?
他去抓高了
He went after Gao.
-一个人吗 -对
- Alone? - Yeah.
他不会有事 至少他是那么说的
He'll be fine. At least that's what he said.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我得进这栋大楼 你挡我路了
I need to get into this building, and you're in my way.
或许你可以换个地方睡
Maybe you could finish your nap elsewhere?
我在这儿挺舒服的 好吗
I'm quite comfortable here. Yeah?
你可以来赶我
Oh, you could try to make me move...
但我不建议你那么做
but I wouldn't advise it.
我不想跟你打
I don't want to have to fight you.
我是周成
I'm Zhou Cheng.
我师♥父♥是麒麟
Disciple of my master, Ch'i-Lin.
誓要守护手和会
Sworn defender of the Hand.
你师♥父♥会怎么看待你这么喝酒
And what would your master think about you drinking so much?
是他要我喝的
Oh, he insists upon it.
你瞧 有些人追逐龙
You see, uh, some, right... chase the dragon.
但我得安抚我的龙
I've gotta keep mine sedated.
否则会有坏事发生
Bad things happen if I don't.
但如果我们要打 那就赶紧的吧
But if we're gonna fight, let's get on with it.
想尝尝吗
Care for a taste?
我以为铁拳是个伟大的战士
I thought the Iron Fist was a great warrior.
你动起手来像发脾气的小孩
You fight like a child throwing a tantrum.
拳头不够硬 才呈口舌之快
A man fights with his mouth when his fists are lacking.
你觉得自己比我强吗
You think you're better than me?
从某些程度上讲 的确
In a certain regard, you are.
比如 你的发型 很不错
Your haircut for example, very nice.
但我们都誓要忠诚守护
But we both swore an oath of loyalty and protection.
你的主子是杀人犯
Your masters are murderers.
我们的道不同
Our paths diverge in a different place.
但与你不一样 我遵守了誓言
But unlike you, I've remained true to my vow.
我是来阻止对我的人最大的威胁的
I'm here to stop the greatest threat to my people.
不 不是的
No you're not.
你是来惩罚 不是保护的
You're here to punish, not protect!
你把你的誓言当做面具
You're wearing your oath like a mask.
告诉我 铁拳
Tell me, Iron Fist...
这有什么荣誉可言
where's the honor in that?
丹尼 住手
Danny, stop!
天呐 丹尼
Jesus, Danny.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你看他像没事吗
Does he look okay?
-这是什么地方 -你会知道的
- What is this place? - You'll see.
你干嘛这么神神秘秘的
Why are you being so mysterious?
我要你知道我向你隐瞒的一切
I want you to know everything I've been keeping from you.
但除非你亲眼所见 你不会相信我的
But unless you see it with your own eyes, you may not believe me.
我要给你看的 非常令人震惊 但是
What I'm about to show you is shocking, but it...
怎么了
What's wrong?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
我不能去
I can't... I can't be here.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
跟我说话 沃德 求你
Talk to me, Ward. Please.
你吓到我了
You're scaring the shit out of me.
你为什么带我来这儿
Why did you bring me here?
你的毒贩住在这里吗
Is this where your drug dealer lives?
沃德
Ward?
你在干什么 快走
What are you doing? Come on.
不 你得解释明白
No. Not till you explain this.
事实是
The truth is...
我有财政上的困难
I'm having financial trouble.
我带你来是想问你要钱
I brought you here to ask you for money,
但你让我觉得很不好意思 所以算了
but you're making me feel like an asshole, so forget about it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我直到刚刚才知道你需要钱
I didn't know you needed money until literally two seconds ago.
不止如此
It's not just now.
还有你说的什么敬佩我的屁话
It's all that bullshit about looking up to me.
那不是屁话
It's not bullshit.
你把我当作偶像
You put me up on a pedestal.
而现在我堕落了
Now that I've fallen off,
你就一副可怜的眼神看着我
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表