剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
As I said, your mementos are a pen stroke away.
你们会发现遣散费已经很大方了
I think you'll find the severance to be more than generous.
每个人一个亿
A hundred million each.
我们当初给丹尼的也是这么多
That's exactly what we offered Danny.
真讽刺 是吧
Ironic, isn't it?
趁现在好好得意吧
Enjoy this while you can.
等我坐在桌子的另一端
When I'm on the other side of this table,
你一定笑不出来的
I guarantee you won't be smiling.
你们只能怪彼此
You have no one to blame but each other.
把丹尼带回公♥司♥是个错误决定
Bringing Danny into this company was a toxic decision.
幸好 我们没有给他职位
Thankfully, we didn't give him a job title,
我们不用给他遣散费
so we don't have to offer him severance.
真是不幸中的万幸
A silver lining.
丹尼或许害公♥司♥损失了一点钱
Danny may have cost this company a few dollars,
但他提升了
but he more than made up for it
兰德集团的公众形象 足以弥补
by improving the public's perception of Rand.
股票会回升
The stock will rebound.
他毫无明确理由就买♥♥了一间仓库
He bought a warehouse and a pier for no...
和一个码头
discernible reason...
还不肯和解集体诉讼案
and refused to settle the class action suit.
已经屡次三番了
It was becoming a pattern.
这协议没有谈判余地
This deal is non-negotiable.
你们都得签字 否则就都什么都得不到
And you both have to sign, or you both get nothing.
沃德
Ward...
你要加入讨论吗
you mind joining us for a second?
我说你们都得签字 否则就免谈
I said you both have to sign, or no deal.
有笔吗
Got a pen?
能给我们点时间吗
Can we have a moment alone?
慢慢来
Take all the time you need.
"有[钢]笔吗"
"Got a pen"?
我觉得铅笔恐怕不具有法律效力
I didn't think pencil would be legally binding.
你怎么能...
How could...
你怎么能考虑不跟我讨论
How could you even consider signing this
就签字
without discussing it with me?
我们的选项是黄金保险或是什么都没有
Our options are the Fort Knox of golden parachutes or nothing.
这决定似乎很明显了
Seems like an obvious decision.
你今天吃多少药了
How many back pills have you taken today?
你真那么难以相信我不介意吗
Is it really that hard to believe that I'm okay with this?
其实 是的
Actually, yes, it is.
不久之前 你还疯子一样地
Not too long ago, you were fighting like a rabid animal
想避免丹尼控制公♥司♥呢
to keep Danny from taking away control of this company.
你知道
You know...
我最近经常在想
I've been thinking a lot lately
我们跟爸爸在汉普顿度过的最后一个夏天
about that last summer in the Hamptons with Dad.
你记得吗
Do you remember...
你说你长大后想做什么
what you said you wanted to be when you grew up?
那有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
养马
A horse breeder.
你一直说个不停
It was all you talked about.
我有时候想
I wonder sometimes,
如果爸爸没把我们的继承权
if Dad hadn't tied our inheritance
跟兰德集团的工作绑在一起
to our jobs at Rand, then...
或许你现在就在经营马场了
maybe you'd be running a horse farm right now.
我不会的
'Course I wouldn't.
我那时才12岁
I was 12 years old.
那只是个愚蠢的白日梦
It was a stupid daydream.
或许吧 但那是你的白日梦
Maybe so, but it was your daydream...
不是爸爸的
not Dad's.
这是我们的机会
This is our chance to...
不再过他
stop living the life that he...
为我们钦定的生活
prescribed for us and...
书写我们自己的命运
write our own destiny.
我承认
I'll admit...
在兰德集团工作确实本不是我的首选
working at Rand wouldn't have been my first choice.
是啊
Exactly.
我刚离开法学院
I was just out of law school.
这里没人看好我
No one here took me seriously.
他们也有权那么做
They had every right not to.
这份工作对我不像对你那么好上手
The job just didn't come naturally to me like it did for you.
所以 我为了了解生意拼命努力
So I... worked my ass off to learn this business.
然后 我赢得了同事们的尊敬
And then, I... I won the respect of my colleagues.
是的
And, yes...
我一部分想留下的原因
part of me wants to stay because...
是这与爸爸的联♥系♥
I feel connected to Dad.
但另一部分想留下的原因是为我自己
But the other part wants to stay for me.
因为我的成就
For what I achieved.
我赢得了我的地位
I earned my position.
我不会就这么放手的
I'm not gonna just walk away.
不会轻易放弃
Not without a fight.
乔伊 我们赢不了的
Joy, this isn't a fight we can win.
或许不是这样
Well, that may not be true.
如果我能想出一个好策略
If... if I can put together a solid strategy,
你愿意至少考虑一下吗
will you at least consider it?
好
Okay.
但你也得好好考虑和解协议
But only if you give serious thought to accepting the settlement.
好
Deal.
黑人兄弟 BDP
Blackalicious, BDP,
大双关
Big Pun?
都有些年岁了啊
Old school.
我10岁时听的
I've had it since I was ten.
你10岁时挺痞气的吧
You must've been a pretty gangsta ten-year-old.
你和她是怎么回事
So what's going on with you and Miss Thang?
科琳
Colleen?
她怎么了
What about her?
你明白的
You know what I mean.
那么好啊
That good, huh?
绅士是不会到处乱说的
A gentleman never kisses and tells.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
都写在你脸上了
It's written all over your face.
"丹尼·兰德滚到床单了"
"Danny Rand got some."
你呢
What about you?
有男朋友吗
You got a boyfriend?
没有
Nope.
我们出发后 那封信我见你
I've seen you reread that letter at least three times
至少读三次了
since we took off.
看笔迹显然不是女性
The handwriting is distinctly not feminine.
他听到会高兴的
He'll be glad to hear that.
他是
"He" is?
目前不在
Presently unavailable.
丹尼 我想问你件事
Danny, I want to ask you something.
问吧
Sure.
如果你发现
If you find out...
高真的杀了你的父母
that Gao indeed did kill your parents...
你不会做蠢事吧
you're not gonna do anything stupid, right?
比如什么 杀了她吗
Like what? Kill her?
是啊
For example.
我这15年来
I've spent the last 15 years
一直在学习控制我的身体
learning to control my body,
我的头脑 我的情绪
my mind and my emotions.
我觉得我不会有事的
I think I'll be okay.
但如果我真杀了她
But if I did kill her...
我也只是履行了我作为铁拳的职责
I would only be fulfilling my duty as the Iron Fist.
你真觉得你可以给杀人找借口吗
Oh, you really think that you can justify murder?
我发誓保护昆仑的人 抵御手和会的
I swore to protect the people of K'un-Lun from the Hand, okay?
杀人 是错的 不管谁动手 为什么
Killing... is wrong, no matter who pulls the trigger or why.
如果有人杀了你的父母
I wonder if you'd feel the same way
不知你是不是还会那么想
if someone killed your mother and father.
以眼还眼只会让全世界变成瞎子[甘地]
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
你不是铁拳
It's an easy opinion to have...
当然说得轻巧
when you're not the Iron Fist.
我觉得甘地不会认同的
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表