剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
Well, with your name and your holdings...
应该不会有什么困难
shouldn't be much you can't access.
给你句忠告
Word to the wise?
慢慢来
Ease into things.
在大部分人眼里 你是个恶意收♥购♥者
For most of these people, you are a hostile takeover.
好的 当然
Okay. Yeah, sure.
没问题
No problem.
等你签好这些合同
I'm gonna send a courier
我会派个信使来取
to pick up these contracts once you're done.
丹尼尔
Daniel...
你现在有大好的机会
you have an extraordinary opportunity here.
别搞砸了
Don't foul it up.
那...
So, um...
等我签完这些
Once I'm done signing all this...
然后怎么办
then what?
门开着还是关着
Door open, door closed?
开着
Open?
好吧
Okay.
98个国家共有约1200万人
Twelve million people are currently infected with leishmaniasis
感染了黑热病
in roughly 98 countries.
继续
Keep going.
我能坐在乔伊旁边吗
Can I, uh... just sit next to Joy?
谢谢
Thanks.
坐好了
Okay?
如我所说
Like I was saying,
这种抗寄生虫锑剂将会产生显著影响
this anti-parasitic antimonial will have far-reaching effects.
-大约有两百万... -怎么回事
- There are approximately two million... - Hey, what is this?
为我们持有专利的一种新药定价
Pricing strategy for a new drug we patented.
这种药将进入亚洲 非洲
This will hit market in Asia, Africa,
中南美洲 甚至东欧市场
South and Central America, even Eastern Europe.
他们都是潜在顾客
These are all possible customers.
也就是说我们可以批量生产
Which means we can make this in bulk,
将成♥本♥价♥压到每片五美元以下
making the production price less than $5 a pill.
我们可以卖♥♥每剂量五十美元
So, we can sell for $50 per dosage.
以此资助新研究
It'll fund new research
还能为我们在医药领域
and give a nice boost to our profit margin
带来不错的利润
in the pharmaceutical division.
不好意思 有多少人死于...
Excuse me, but, um, how many people die from, uh...
什么来着
what is it?
黑热病
Leishmaniasis.
如果不受救治
If left untreated,
最新数据表明 每年至少五万人
latest numbers show roughly 50,000 a year.
而我们有对症药
And we have the cure?
我们能以每片五块的价格拯救生命
We can save lives at five bucks a pill,
你们却要抬价
but you wanna raise the price?
我知道这看上去不好
I know how this looks,
但做生意就是这样
but this is how business is done.
我们应该以成♥本♥价♥出♥售♥
We should sell at cost.
这...做生意不能这样
That's... that's not how it works.
一般生意就该这么做
This is normal business.
那一般做法就不是最合适的
Then normal is not the best path to take.
我们可以通过别的挣钱
We can make our profits elsewhere.
拜托 兰德先生 我们知道怎样做生意
Please, Mr. Rand. We know how to do this.
世界卫生组织会购买♥♥大部分药物
The World Health Organization will make most of the purchases
资助给第三世界国家
and subsidize it for Third World countries.
病人不会接受不到救治的
No one who needs this will be left untreated.
没人应该靠他人的痛苦来挣钱
No one should make a profit off of the misery of others.
这是不对的
It's wrong.
我们得按成♥本♥价♥出♥售♥ 就这样
We need to sell the drug at cost. Period.
再问一遍 丹尼
To be clear, Danny,
你作为最大股东
are you, as majority shareholder,
要在上任第一天就一意孤行吗
drawing a line in the sand on your first day?
是的
Yes.
真是太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
尽管如此
That may very well be,
但如果兰德先生心意已决 我们就照做
but if Mr. Rand wants to put his foot down on this, we'll do it.
我们以成♥本♥价♥上市
We'll go to market at cost.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的日程空了
My schedule cleared up.
你想去谈谈码头的交易吗
Do you wanna go talk about that pier deal?
-好啊 -好吗
- Yeah, sure. - Yeah?
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit.
-你好 -你也好
- Hey. - Hey yourself.
今天干得好
Good job today.
你把丹尼介绍给世界时很有风度
You handled Danny's introduction to the world with real class.
我也不能做得更好了
I couldn't have done it better.
谢谢
Thanks.
你要怎么对付那个记者
What are you gonna do about that reporter?
你不控制好舆♥论♥ 她就会了
If you don't control the story, she will.
-不是我把他关进去的 -得了 儿子
- I didn't put him in there. - Oh, now, son.
现在不是指责的时候
This isn't the time to point fingers.
而是解决问题的时候
It's the time for solutions.
你能处理好那个记者吗
Can I count on you to handle this reporter?
我能处理好
I'll handle it.
处理好这个就算是弥补
Well, taking care of this will more than make up
下午药价搞砸的事了
for that drug pricing screw-up this afternoon.
乔伊在缠着丹尼了 不会再出这种事了
Joy is keeping Danny busy. It won't happen again.
这话我爱听
That's what I like to hear.
爱你 儿子
Love you, son.
梅根
Megan!
先生
Sir?
联♥系♥那个记者 詹妮弗·曼尼
Contact that reporter, Jennifer Many.
告诉她 我今晚愿在办公室
Tell her I will answer all of her questions tonight
回答她一切问题
in my office.
你说的这些僧侣
These monks you hung with.
是货真价实 穿僧袍的
They were, like, real deal, robe-wearing
少林神僧吗
Shaolin-type bald monks?
对
Yeah.
挺老派的
Pretty old school.
那你也穿着僧袍在山上到处跑喽
So you were running around the mountains wearing robes.
你根本想不到
Hey, you'd be pretty surprised
袍子穿着多舒服
at how comfortable a good robe can be.
嗯 就是尽量别穿着那样的
Hmm, yeah. Just try not to come to work
袍子来上班 好吗
wearing one of those robes, yeah?
我猜 下午的事后
So I'm guessing, after this afternoon,
你后悔给我那个碗了吧
you're regretting giving me that bowl, right?
真是个厉害的下马威
Certainly was quite the entrance.
-不过你未必就错了 -是吗
- While you weren't necessarily wrong... - Yeah?
或许有更好的办法
...there was probably a better way
赢得他们的同意
for you to win those people over
而不是拿你的51%控股权压他们
than swinging your 51%-shareholder dick around.
你这么说的话
Well, when you put it like that.
你为什么把那个碗给了杰瑞
So... why did you give Jeri that bowl?
让我想起了很多事情
Dredged up so many old memories...
一些被我...压制下去的感情
these feelings that I've, I don't know, pushed down.
被我封闭起来的
Locked away.
-你能听懂吗 -能
- That make any sense? - Yeah.
能听懂
Yeah, it does.
你的归来
You coming back has...
让我想到了我失去的所有人
made me think about all the people I've lost.
我父母
You know, my parents...
我妈妈 爸爸
my mom, dad.
你♥爸♥爸
You know, your dad...
他真的很关心你
he really cared for you.
你幸好没见到他最后的样子
You're lucky you didn't have to see him at the end.
太可怕了
It was horrible.
总之
Anyway...
你的归来让我好好审视了
your return made me take a hard look at the person
自己如今的样子 我不喜欢她
that I've become, and I didn't like it.
我觉得爸爸也不会喜欢的 所以
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表