剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表
第一季 第十三集
缉毒署搜寻丹尼·兰德
缉毒署搜寻丹尼·兰德
缉毒署搜寻丹尼·兰德
缉毒署搜寻丹尼·兰德
通缉犯
通缉犯
亿万富翁丹尼·兰德被缉毒署通缉
现在我们把镜头交给坦比·华♥莱♥士♥
Now, let's turn it over to Thembi Wallace
让她带来丹尼·兰德调查的最新进展
for an update on the Danny Rand investigations.
一名线人称
One source suggests that
丹尼·兰德可能在用自己的公♥司♥
Danny Rand may have been using his own business
走私了价值百万的非法毒品
to smuggle millions of dollars of illegal drugs.
虽然兰德依然未被抓到
And though Rand continues to elude capture,
纽约缉毒署已经
the New York DEA has placed him
把他列为首要通缉犯
at the top of their list of most wanted fugitives.
坦比·华♥莱♥士♥ 曼哈顿市中心报道
This is Thembi Wallace reporting from Downtown Manhattan.
-现在继续体育新闻 -谢谢 坦比
- Now back to sports. - Thanks, Thembi.
昨晚体育场爆满
Well, it was a packed house at the arena last night.
主场球迷
Hometown fans...
先生 先生 这里禁止停车
Sir? Sir, you can't park there.
你帮我把车洗了吧
Why don't you get it washed for me?
是啊 我明确知道
So, yes, I know for a fact
对丹尼的指控不实
that the charges against Danny are false.
我们上次谈的时候 你好像是跟他对着干的
Last we spoke, you seemed very much on the anti-Danny track.
事情有变
Things have changed.
我想帮他
I want to help him.
丹尼袭击缉毒署探员 太不明智了
Danny made a poor decision when he attacked the DEA agents.
他性命堪忧
His life is in danger.
不幸的是 我联♥系♥不上他
Unfortunately, I haven't had any contact with him.
早上好 有什么能帮您的吗
Good morning. May I help you?
早上好
Good morning.
你要是想帮他的话 不如告诉我
So if you want to help him, perhaps you could tell me
是谁想这么陷害他
who would want to set him up in this way?
早上好 沃德
Good morning, Ward.
杰瑞·霍加斯
Jeri Hogarth.
看来老得还挺优雅
I see you've aged reasonably well.
爸爸
Hi, Dad.
说来话长了
It's a long story.
这么多年你一直伪造了自己的死亡
You have been faking your death for all these years?
这可是最严重的欺诈罪
That is fraud on the highest level.
能先回避一下吗 我想跟儿子说句话
Would you mind excusing us? I need to speak with my son.
这样好吗 出现在公共面前
Is this wise? Stepping out in public?
我要重归世界了 沃德 现在是时候了
I'm about to reenter the world, Ward. The time is now.
密♥码♥没变吧
Combination the same?
我都不知道那儿有个保险箱
I didn't even know that was there.
爸 世人都以为你死了
Dad, the world thinks you're dead.
你要怎么解释
How are you going to explain what happened?
拜托 沃德
Come on, Ward.
我计划了13年
I've had 13 years to plan this out.
我给他们讲讲基因治疗技术
I spin 'em a tale about the art of gene therapy
讲讲我们在冷冻疗法领域的重大进步
and the tremendous advances we've made in cryotherapy.
现在我又重新出现 一个崭新的人
And here I am, a new man.
爸 这太疯狂了
Dad, that's insane.
董事会肯定会张开双臂欢迎我回来
The board's gonna welcome me back with open arms.
爸
Dad!
我们把话说清楚 沃德
Let's be clear, Ward.
你之前也想跟我斗 结果总是输
You've tried to fight me before, and you've always lost.
这是你最后一次加入我的机会了
Now, this is your last chance to come on board.
不然 就只有我和乔伊经营这家公♥司♥了
Otherwise, it's just me and Joy running this company.
没有丹尼吗
And not Danny?
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼只是逍遥法外的毒品走私犯而已
Danny is just a drug-smuggling fugitive from the law.
我们都知道不是这样的
I think we both know that's not true.
不管怎么说
Either way...
海♥洛♥因♥很挣钱的 沃德
Heroin's a big money-maker, Ward.
更别提博徒的解药了
Not to mention that cure your, uh, buddy Bakuto has.
现在我们可以两边赚大钱了
Now we'll get rich both ends.
爸
Dad.
-怎么 -你欠丹尼的
- Yeah? - You owe Danny.
他帮你摆脱了手和会
He freed you from the Hand.
我会给他的葬礼送花的
Well, I'll send flowers to his funeral.
自从丹尼回来
You've been messing with Danny
你就一直在耍他 对吧
ever since he's been back, haven't you?
不 比那久远多了
Oh, no. Since long before that.
天啊
Jesus.
抱歉
Sorry.
现在可不是偷偷接近我的好时候
It's not the best time to sneak up on me.
至少这张照片不错
At least it's a cute picture.
我还给你买♥♥了双跑鞋
I got you some sneakers, too.
贩毒
Drug trafficking?
还有洗钱 他们认为你在利用兰德集团做掩护
And money laundering. They think you were using Rand as a cover.
我阻止了高的生意 我让兰德集团摆脱毒品
I shut down Gao's operation. I got the drugs out of Rand.
我知道 但上面说...
Look, I know, but it says--
我不管上面怎么说
I don't care what it says.
我只想知道哈罗德为什么这样做
I just want to know why Harold's doing this.
我刚解救了他 他就反捅我一刀
The moment I free him, he stabs me in the back?
你不会想去钻那个牛角尖的
You don't wanna start down that rabbit hole.
不会有什么好结果 相信我
It won't lead anywhere helpful, believe me.
我真是混♥蛋♥
I'm such a jerk.
我都没问你怎么样了
I haven't even asked how you're doing.
还行吧
Okay, I guess.
有点不堪重负
It's all kind of overwhelming.
不过躲避缉毒署倒是不错的消遣
Running from the DEA's been a nice distraction.
很高兴我能帮上忙
Glad I could help.
我们逃跑的每一秒
Every second we spend running
都该用来反击他们
is a second we should be fighting back.
我们应该怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
查出缉毒署有什么针对我的证据
Find out what evidence the DEA has against me,
想办法驳斥它们
figure out a way to refute it.
我得联♥系♥上霍加斯
I need to get in touch with Hogarth.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
不过也许我们不应该直接联♥系♥她
But maybe we shouldn't contact her directly.
我们不知道哪里有缉毒署的眼线
We don't know where the DEA's eyes are.
我们需要一个信使
We need a messenger.
有人派我给你送点东西
I was asked to give you something.
有个委托人需要你
A client needs you.
五块钱也就够买♥♥我两秒钟的时间
$5 will get you exactly two seconds of my time.
拜托 拿着
Please, take it.
"杰钱"
"J-Money."
我能带你去找他
I can take you to him.
看我找到了谁
Look who I found.
作为一名法庭人员
As an officer of the court,
我有义务劝你自首
I'm obliged to tell you to turn yourself in.
你真觉得这样明智吗
You really think that's a good idea?
当然不
No, of course not.
你是个面临联邦毒品指控的亿万富翁
You're a billionaire facing federal drug charges.
你肯定会被扣上
You might as well have the words
"有潜逃风险"的帽子
"flight risk" stamped on your forehead.
如果你自首 在庭审之前
You surrender, and you will end up in a jail cell
你就要蹲至少6到12个月的监牢
for 6 to 12 months minimum before this even goes to trial.
相信我 我们的刑法系统烂爆了
Trust me, our criminal justice system sucks.
你有没有查明缉毒署有什么针对丹尼的证据
Look, did you find out what evidence the DEA has against Danny?
不好意思 你哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
科琳·温
Colleen Wing.
好极了 又一个逃犯
Oh, wonderful. Another fugitive from the law.
缉毒署认为你们两个持有武器并且很危险
The DEA considers both of you armed and dangerous.
他们会毫不犹豫地开枪
They will not hesitate to shoot.
科琳 你被控袭人
Colleen, you are being charged with assault,
妨碍司法公正和协助逃犯
obstructing justice and abetting a fugitive.
你有你自己要操心的麻烦
So you have some problems of your own to focus on.
-该死 -没事的
- Shit. - Look, it's okay.
把她算在我账上
Just put her on my tab. Please.
缉毒署 这是他们给我的
The DEA, this is what they've given me.
剧集 | 铁拳(2017) | 导航列表